Sep. 23rd, 1959
Newark, New Jersey, USA
5' 4 1/2"
Jason Alexander's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Rock Slyde
2009 - Hachiko: A Dog's Story
2007 - The Grand
2006 - Ira & Abby
2006 - Hood Of Horror
2005 - The Aristocrats
2001 - Shallow Hal
2000 - The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle
1996 - Dunston Checks In
1996 - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
1995 - The Last Supper
1994 - Blankman
1994 - North
1994 - The Paper
1993 - Coneheads
1990 - Pretty Woman
1990 - Jacob's Ladder
1986 - Brighton Beach Memoirs
1986 - The Mosquito Coast
1981 - The Burning
Guest TV Roles
Eric Duckman (Voiced)
General H. Norman Conquest (Voiced)
Himself - Host
Himself - Actor
Himself - Celebrity Guest
Mr. Nibbles (Voiced)
Jason Greenspan adopted the stage name Jason Alexander while still in high school in New Jersey. He was soon appearing in Broadway plays and movies, then in the hit TV series, "Seinfeld" (1990), from 1990 to 1998. Alexander also directs and produces films.
- Two children (Gabriel, born August 1991, and Noah, born February 1996)
- Won the 1989 Tony Award (New York City) for Actor in a Musical for "Jerome Robbin's Broadway".
- 2005: Celebrity Judge for UCLA Spring Sing.
- Being a great fan of _"Star Trek" (1966)_ (qv), he was finally given the opportunity to play a "Trek" role himself in 1999: he played the character "Kurros" in the _"Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)_ (qv) episode "Think Tank". That same year, he was the host for the "Star Trek Viewers' Choice" VHS, notably for his Capt. Kirk impersonations.
- High school acting credits include the shows "Guys and Dolls", "The Odd Couple" and "Oliver".
- The only of the four main actors ('Michael Richards (I)' (qv), 'Jerry Seinfeld' (qv) and 'Julia Louis-Dreyfus' (qv)) from _"Seinfeld" (1990)_ (qv) not to win an Emmy for their work on the show
- 4/30/06: Debuted as a "professional magician" at the Magic Castle in Los Angeles. His act is based on studying and predicting behavioral patterns with his subjects.
- While filming _"Seinfeld" (1990)_ (qv), was always fitted with a suit one size too small, to make his character look "uncool"