Feb. 15th, 1955
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Janice Dickinson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Wassup Rockers
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Judge
Herself - Former Versace Supermodel
Herself - Defendant
- Her daughter, 'Savannah Dickinson' (qv), was born on February 23, 1994.
- Was ranked #25 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- Bears a strong resemblance to 'Brittany Brower' (qv). Both appeared on the show _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv). Dickinson was a judge and Brower was a contestant.
- Measurements: 34-23-34 (1980s model card) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Camera technician Tommy Fry from _"The Surreal Life" (2003)_ (qv) moved in with Dickinson after her appearance on the show.
- Dickinson wrote of a rivalry between herself and 'Kimora Lee' (qv) when they both were on _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) in her book, "Everything about Me is Fake and I'm Perfect". Dickinson admits that she criticized Kimora's fake hair and nails, but says that she would have been much nicer if Kimora had shown up on time for filming.
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Left concussed and shaken up after the vehicle she was riding in was caught up in a hit-and-run accident in Los Angeles on December 12, 2006. Hit her head in the accident and taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment and later released.