Feb. 15th, 1955
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Janice Dickinson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Wassup Rockers
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Judge
Herself - Former Supermodel
- 'Michael Birnbaum (I)' (qv) is the father of her daughter, 'Savannah Dickinson' (qv).
- One son, with 'Simon Fields' (qv), named 'Nathan Fields' (qv).
- Father's ethnic background is Belarusian; the family name was altered after emigration to America.
- Claims to be the first supermodel. However, it is commonly accepted that there are only six supermodels, and the following list does not include her: 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Cindy Crawford (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), 'Elle Macpherson' (qv) and 'Linda Evangelista' (qv).
- Camera technician Tommy Fry from _"The Surreal Life" (2003)_ (qv) moved in with Dickinson after her appearance on the show.
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Was ranked #25 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- As a young girl got involved with sports because she drove her younger sister to gymnastics practices - Debbie was on the Junior Olympics team - and Janice took up swimming, karate and some gymnastics to bide the time while waiting for Debbie.