Feb. 15th, 1955
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Janice Dickinson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- As a young girl got involved with sports because she drove her younger sister to gymnastics practices - Debbie was on the Junior Olympics team - and Janice took up swimming, karate and some gymnastics to bide the time while waiting for Debbie.
- Says that the girls who win _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) are not of a high enough caliber to make it in the modeling business.
- Sister of model 'Debbie Dickinson' (qv) and 'Alexis Mayer (I)' (qv).
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Bears a strong resemblance to 'Brittany Brower' (qv). Both appeared on the show _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv). Dickinson was a judge and Brower was a contestant.
- Measurements: 34-23-34 (1980s model card) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Claims to be the first supermodel. However, it is commonly accepted that there are only six supermodels, and the following list does not include her: 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Cindy Crawford (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), 'Elle Macpherson' (qv) and 'Linda Evangelista' (qv).
- She was the fiancée of 'Sylvester Stallone' (qv) from December 1993 to July 1994. Sly thought that he was the father of her daughter Savannah, but when he discovered the truth, that the real father of girl was 'Michael Birnbaum (I)' (qv), he left her.