Feb. 15th, 1955
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Janice Dickinson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Dickinson wrote of a rivalry between herself and 'Kimora Lee' (qv) when they both were on _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) in her book, "Everything about Me is Fake and I'm Perfect". Dickinson admits that she criticized Kimora's fake hair and nails, but says that she would have been much nicer if Kimora had shown up on time for filming.
- Says that the girls who win _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) are not of a high enough caliber to make it in the modeling business.
- In her autobiography, "No Lifeguard on Duty", she claims that she was partly responsible for her father's death because she had discarded his heart medication pills, and he had a heart attack that night and died. The statute of limitation for prosecuting Dickinson for the death of her father was up by the time the book was published.
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Grew up in Hollywood, Florida.
- Was ranked #25 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- Claims to be the first supermodel. However, it is commonly accepted that there are only six supermodels, and the following list does not include her: 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Cindy Crawford (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), 'Elle Macpherson' (qv) and 'Linda Evangelista' (qv).
- Measurements: 34-23-34 (1980s model card) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)