Feb. 15th, 1955
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Janice Dickinson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Wassup Rockers
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Judge
Herself - Former Supermodel
Herself - Defendant
- Claims to be the first supermodel. However, it is commonly accepted that there are only six supermodels, and the following list does not include her: 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Cindy Crawford (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), 'Elle Macpherson' (qv) and 'Linda Evangelista' (qv).
- She become an ultra-successful model at the age of 14
- Was ranked #25 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- She was the fiancée of 'Sylvester Stallone' (qv) from December 1993 to July 1994. Sly thought that he was the father of her daughter Savannah, but when he discovered the truth, that the real father of girl was 'Michael Birnbaum (I)' (qv), he left her.
- Dickinson wrote of a rivalry between herself and 'Kimora Lee' (qv) when they both were on _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) in her book, "Everything about Me is Fake and I'm Perfect". Dickinson admits that she criticized Kimora's fake hair and nails, but says that she would have been much nicer if Kimora had shown up on time for filming.
- Says that the girls who win _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) are not of a high enough caliber to make it in the modeling business.
- Measurements: 34-23-34 (1980s model card) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Grew up in Hollywood, Florida.