Feb. 15th, 1955
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Janice Dickinson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Wassup Rockers
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Judge
Herself - Former Supermodel
Herself - Defendant
- Father's ethnic background is Belarusian; the family name was altered after emigration to America.
- Her appearance on _"On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" (2004)_ (qv) was cut short because of her making obscene gestures and statements.
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Camera technician Tommy Fry from _"The Surreal Life" (2003)_ (qv) moved in with Dickinson after her appearance on the show.
- She was the fiancée of 'Sylvester Stallone' (qv) from December 1993 to July 1994. Sly thought that he was the father of her daughter Savannah, but when he discovered the truth, that the real father of girl was 'Michael Birnbaum (I)' (qv), he left her.
- Her daughter, 'Savannah Dickinson' (qv), was born on February 23, 1994.
- Sister of model 'Debbie Dickinson' (qv) and 'Alexis Mayer (I)' (qv).
- Bears a strong resemblance to 'Brittany Brower' (qv). Both appeared on the show _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv). Dickinson was a judge and Brower was a contestant.