Feb. 15th, 1955
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Janice Dickinson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Wassup Rockers
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Judge
Herself - Former Supermodel
Herself - Defendant
- Claims to have coined the term "supermodel" in 1979; however, the term was already in use before her time, such as a 1968 article in Glamour magazine describing 'Twiggy (I)' (qv), 'Cheryl Tiegs' (qv), 'Veruschka von Lehndorff' (qv), 'Jean Shrimpton' (qv) and fifteen other top models as "supermodels". This list as well as several other top models of the 1930s to early 1970s have been credited as "supermodels"', which dismisses Janice's claims as her being the "first supermodel" (her career began in late 1970s).
- She was the fiancée of 'Sylvester Stallone' (qv) from December 1993 to July 1994. Sly thought that he was the father of her daughter Savannah, but when he discovered the truth, that the real father of girl was 'Michael Birnbaum (I)' (qv), he left her.
- Measurements: 34-23-34 (1980s model card) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Sister of model 'Debbie Dickinson' (qv) and 'Alexis Mayer (I)' (qv).
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Grew up in Hollywood, Florida.
- She become an ultra-successful model at the age of 14
- Her daughter, 'Savannah Dickinson' (qv), was born on February 23, 1994.