Feb. 15th, 1955
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Janice Dickinson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Claims to be the first supermodel. However, it is commonly accepted that there are only six supermodels, and the following list does not include her: 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Cindy Crawford (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), 'Elle Macpherson' (qv) and 'Linda Evangelista' (qv).
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Grew up in Hollywood, Florida.
- As a young girl got involved with sports because she drove her younger sister to gymnastics practices - Debbie was on the Junior Olympics team - and Janice took up swimming, karate and some gymnastics to bide the time while waiting for Debbie.
- Bears a strong resemblance to 'Brittany Brower' (qv). Both appeared on the show _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv). Dickinson was a judge and Brower was a contestant.
- Camera technician Tommy Fry from _"The Surreal Life" (2003)_ (qv) moved in with Dickinson after her appearance on the show.
- 'Michael Birnbaum (I)' (qv) is the father of her daughter, 'Savannah Dickinson' (qv).
- Father's ethnic background is Belarusian; the family name was altered after emigration to America.