Feb. 15th, 1955
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Janice Dickinson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Sister of model 'Debbie Dickinson' (qv) and 'Alexis Mayer (I)' (qv).
- One son, with 'Simon Fields' (qv), named 'Nathan Fields' (qv).
- She was the fiancée of 'Sylvester Stallone' (qv) from December 1993 to July 1994. Sly thought that he was the father of her daughter Savannah, but when he discovered the truth, that the real father of girl was 'Michael Birnbaum (I)' (qv), he left her.
- Measurements: 34-23-34 (1980s model card) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Claims to be the first supermodel. However, it is commonly accepted that there are only six supermodels, and the following list does not include her: 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Cindy Crawford (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), 'Elle Macpherson' (qv) and 'Linda Evangelista' (qv).
- Dickinson wrote of a rivalry between herself and 'Kimora Lee' (qv) when they both were on _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) in her book, "Everything about Me is Fake and I'm Perfect". Dickinson admits that she criticized Kimora's fake hair and nails, but says that she would have been much nicer if Kimora had shown up on time for filming.
- Her appearance on _"On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" (2004)_ (qv) was cut short because of her making obscene gestures and statements.