Feb. 15th, 1951
Hayes, Hayes and Harlington, Middlesex, England, UK
Jane Seymour's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - The Velveteen Rabbit
2006 - Blind Dating
2005 - Wedding Crashers
1998 - Quest for Camelot
1989 - La Révolution française
1980 - Oh Heavenly Dog
1980 - Somewhere in Time
1980 - Challenge of the Tiger
1977 - Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger
1973 - Live and Let Die
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Judge
[no bio found]
- Her right eye is brown and her left eye is green. (Heterochromia or two different colored eyes).
- Oldest daughter of John Frankenberg and Mieke van Trigt. She has two younger sisters, named Sally and 'Anne Gould' (qv).
- Jane and her husband 'James Keach' (qv) own a 14th-century manor house outside Bath, England called St. Catherine's Court. Cunard Lines offers a four-night stay at St. Catherine's as an add-on to their Queen Elizabeth 2 cruises. (They don't say if you'll actually meet Jane or James, though.)
- Stepdaughter, Jennifer Flynn
- Her twin sons were named Johnny and Kris after family friends 'Johnny Cash (I)' (qv) and 'Christopher Reeve' (qv).
- International Ambassador for Childhelp USA
- Godfather of her son John was 'Johnny Cash (I)' (qv).
- Her mother, Mieke Frankenberg, passed away at 92 in England due to complications from a stroke [October 2, 2007]. She was in a Japanese concentration camp during World War II for three and a half years.