Sep. 6th, 1947
Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Jane Curtin's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Live From New York!
2013 - The Heat
2011 - I Don't Know How She Does It
2009 - I Love You, Man
2006 - The Shaggy Dog
2005 - Brooklyn Lobster
1998 - Antz
1993 - Coneheads
1993 - Coneheads
1985 - O.C. and Stiggs
Guest TV Roles
Mrs. Klemperer (Voiced)
Herself - Prymaat
Lady Ada Byron Lovelace (Voiced)
Jane Therese Curtin was born September 6th, 1947. Years later, a 27-year-old Jane Curtin auditioned for a comedy variety show. which turned out to be the the thing that would first expose her to fame, Saturday Night Live (1975). Jane won the audition against 'Mimi Kennedy', a tough competitor. Also in the same year (1975), she married 'Patrick Lynch'.
After her five-year run on SNL, Jane moved on, having a daughter named Tess in-between a new show with 'Susan Saint James' titled Kate & Allie (1984), which was about two divorced women living in one house with their children. After Kate & Allie (1984) and several film roles, including "Coneheads (1993), 3rd Rock from the Sun (1996), a show about aliens living in Ohio and adjusting to Earth. In 2001, 3rd Rock ended production, and Jane eventually brought her talents to Broadway. She currently lives with her husband and her daughter.
- Daughter of Hoyt Curtin, musical director on _"The Flintstones" (1960)_ (qv), _"The Jetsons" (1962)_ (qv) & many other classic Hanna Barbara animated programs.
- Daughter Tess Lynch born in 1983 with husband 'Patrick Lynch (I)' (qv).
- Cousin of 'Valerie Curtin' (qv).
- Has described daughter Tess as the best thing that has ever happened to her and says, "She's the most annoying but loving thing in my life."
- Is portrayed by 'Jennifer Irwin (I)' (qv) in _Gilda Radner: It's Always Something (2002) (TV)_ (qv).
- Met her husband, 'Patrick Lynch (I)' (qv), at a hockey game.
- Biography in "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith, pp. 126-127. New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387