May. 27th, 1975
Clavering, Essex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Chef (segment "Jamie Oliver")
Himself - Challenger Chef
- Turned down several offers by magazines to pose nude.
- He was awarded the MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2003 Queen's Birthday Honours List for his services to the Hospitality Industry.
- He also plays drums with his high school mates in a band called Scarlet Division. According to Jamie, they sound like a mixture of "Catatonia and Texas with a harder edge."
- When he turned 16, he attended Westminster Catering College, where he completed his formal training.
- He lives in London with his wife and travels around London by motorbike.
- His parents own and operate a successful pub/restaurant "The Cricketers" in Cambridge, where he grew up.
- Children: (with wife Jools) Poppy Honey Oliver (b. March 18, 2002 at 7lb 14oz, 4 days late), Daisy Boo Oliver (b. April 10, 2003) and Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver (b. April 3, 2009 at 6 lbs 10 oz).
- (2001) He is currently food editor for British GQ magazine and has a regular column with the Saturday Times Magazine.