May. 27th, 1975
Clavering, Essex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Children: (with wife Jools) Poppy Honey Oliver (b. March 18, 2002 at 7lb 14oz, 4 days late), Daisy Boo Oliver (b. April 10, 2003) and Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver (b. April 3, 2009 at 6 lbs 10 oz).
- (2001) He is currently food editor for British GQ magazine and has a regular column with the Saturday Times Magazine.
- His hard work and promotion on his program "Jamie's School Dinners" has come to the attention of Prime Minister 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv). The two have recently met and talked about new incentives for Labour to back the bid for healthy eating in schools.
- His wife Juliette gave birth to their third daughter, Petal Blossom Rainbow (b. April 3rd 2009 at the Portland Hospital in London).
- He lives in London with his wife and travels around London by motorbike.
- Turned down several offers by magazines to pose nude.
- His parents own and operate a successful pub/restaurant "The Cricketers" in Cambridge, where he grew up.
- Cooked at the critically acclaimed River Café in London for three years.