May. 27th, 1975
Clavering, Essex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Runs his own production company, Fresh One Productions.
- In 1999, Jamie was invited to 10 Downing Street to prepare a lunch for the British Prime Minister, 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv), who was entertaining the Italian Prime Minister 'Massimo D'Alema' (qv).
- Turned down several offers by magazines to pose nude.
- He lives in London with his wife and travels around London by motorbike.
- His parents own and operate a successful pub/restaurant "The Cricketers" in Cambridge, where he grew up.
- His hard work and promotion on his program "Jamie's School Dinners" has come to the attention of Prime Minister 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv). The two have recently met and talked about new incentives for Labour to back the bid for healthy eating in schools.
- Also wrote a book "The Naked Chef" to accompany the series. Published by Penguin, it was number one on the bestseller list for more than 10 weeks.
- When he turned 16, he attended Westminster Catering College, where he completed his formal training.