May. 27th, 1975
Clavering, Essex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- He was awarded the MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2003 Queen's Birthday Honours List for his services to the Hospitality Industry.
- Runs his own production company, Fresh One Productions.
- When he turned 16, he attended Westminster Catering College, where he completed his formal training.
- Turned down several offers by magazines to pose nude.
- He lives in London with his wife and travels around London by motorbike.
- Children: (with wife Jools) Poppy Honey Oliver (b. March 18, 2002 at 7lb 14oz, 4 days late), Daisy Boo Oliver (b. April 10, 2003) and Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver (b. April 3, 2009 at 6 lbs 10 oz).
- Cooked at the critically acclaimed River Café in London for three years.
- His wife Juliette gave birth to their third daughter, Petal Blossom Rainbow (b. April 3rd 2009 at the Portland Hospital in London).