May. 27th, 1975
Clavering, Essex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Chef (segment "Jamie Oliver")
Himself - Challenger Chef
- Also wrote a book "The Naked Chef" to accompany the series. Published by Penguin, it was number one on the bestseller list for more than 10 weeks.
- He lives in London with his wife and travels around London by motorbike.
- In 1999, Jamie was invited to 10 Downing Street to prepare a lunch for the British Prime Minister, 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv), who was entertaining the Italian Prime Minister 'Massimo D'Alema' (qv).
- (2001) He is currently food editor for British GQ magazine and has a regular column with the Saturday Times Magazine.
- Turned down several offers by magazines to pose nude.
- When he turned 16, he attended Westminster Catering College, where he completed his formal training.
- He was awarded the MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2003 Queen's Birthday Honours List for his services to the Hospitality Industry.
- His parents own and operate a successful pub/restaurant "The Cricketers" in Cambridge, where he grew up.