May. 27th, 1975
Clavering, Essex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Chef (segment "Jamie Oliver")
Himself - Challenger Chef
- Cooked at the critically acclaimed River Café in London for three years.
- When he turned 16, he attended Westminster Catering College, where he completed his formal training.
- He was awarded the MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2003 Queen's Birthday Honours List for his services to the Hospitality Industry.
- His wife Juliette gave birth to their third daughter, Petal Blossom Rainbow (b. April 3rd 2009 at the Portland Hospital in London).
- His hard work and promotion on his program "Jamie's School Dinners" has come to the attention of Prime Minister 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv). The two have recently met and talked about new incentives for Labour to back the bid for healthy eating in schools.
- He also plays drums with his high school mates in a band called Scarlet Division. According to Jamie, they sound like a mixture of "Catatonia and Texas with a harder edge."
- Turned down several offers by magazines to pose nude.
- His parents own and operate a successful pub/restaurant "The Cricketers" in Cambridge, where he grew up.