May. 27th, 1975
Clavering, Essex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Chef (segment "Jamie Oliver")
Himself - Challenger Chef
[no bio found]
- He was awarded the MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2003 Queen's Birthday Honours List for his services to the Hospitality Industry.
- Runs his own production company, Fresh One Productions.
- He lives in London with his wife and travels around London by motorbike.
- (2001) He is currently food editor for British GQ magazine and has a regular column with the Saturday Times Magazine.
- Also wrote a book "The Naked Chef" to accompany the series. Published by Penguin, it was number one on the bestseller list for more than 10 weeks.
- His hard work and promotion on his program "Jamie's School Dinners" has come to the attention of Prime Minister 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv). The two have recently met and talked about new incentives for Labour to back the bid for healthy eating in schools.
- His wife Juliette gave birth to their third daughter, Petal Blossom Rainbow (b. April 3rd 2009 at the Portland Hospital in London).
- His parents own and operate a successful pub/restaurant "The Cricketers" in Cambridge, where he grew up.