May. 27th, 1975
Clavering, Essex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- His hard work and promotion on his program "Jamie's School Dinners" has come to the attention of Prime Minister 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv). The two have recently met and talked about new incentives for Labour to back the bid for healthy eating in schools.
- Turned down several offers by magazines to pose nude.
- His wife Juliette gave birth to their third daughter, Petal Blossom Rainbow (b. April 3rd 2009 at the Portland Hospital in London).
- Also wrote a book "The Naked Chef" to accompany the series. Published by Penguin, it was number one on the bestseller list for more than 10 weeks.
- In 1999, Jamie was invited to 10 Downing Street to prepare a lunch for the British Prime Minister, 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv), who was entertaining the Italian Prime Minister 'Massimo D'Alema' (qv).
- His parents own and operate a successful pub/restaurant "The Cricketers" in Cambridge, where he grew up.
- (2001) He is currently food editor for British GQ magazine and has a regular column with the Saturday Times Magazine.
- Cooked at the critically acclaimed River Café in London for three years.