May. 27th, 1975
Clavering, Essex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Chef (segment "Jamie Oliver")
Himself - Challenger Chef
- Cooked at the critically acclaimed River Café in London for three years.
- (2001) He is currently food editor for British GQ magazine and has a regular column with the Saturday Times Magazine.
- In 1999, Jamie was invited to 10 Downing Street to prepare a lunch for the British Prime Minister, 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv), who was entertaining the Italian Prime Minister 'Massimo D'Alema' (qv).
- Runs his own production company, Fresh One Productions.
- Children: (with wife Jools) Poppy Honey Oliver (b. March 18, 2002 at 7lb 14oz, 4 days late), Daisy Boo Oliver (b. April 10, 2003) and Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver (b. April 3, 2009 at 6 lbs 10 oz).
- His parents own and operate a successful pub/restaurant "The Cricketers" in Cambridge, where he grew up.
- He lives in London with his wife and travels around London by motorbike.
- When he turned 16, he attended Westminster Catering College, where he completed his formal training.