May. 27th, 1975
Clavering, Essex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Chef (segment "Jamie Oliver")
Himself - Challenger Chef
[no bio found]
- His wife Juliette gave birth to their third daughter, Petal Blossom Rainbow (b. April 3rd 2009 at the Portland Hospital in London).
- Cooked at the critically acclaimed River Café in London for three years.
- When he turned 16, he attended Westminster Catering College, where he completed his formal training.
- (2001) He is currently food editor for British GQ magazine and has a regular column with the Saturday Times Magazine.
- Children: (with wife Jools) Poppy Honey Oliver (b. March 18, 2002 at 7lb 14oz, 4 days late), Daisy Boo Oliver (b. April 10, 2003) and Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver (b. April 3, 2009 at 6 lbs 10 oz).
- His hard work and promotion on his program "Jamie's School Dinners" has come to the attention of Prime Minister 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv). The two have recently met and talked about new incentives for Labour to back the bid for healthy eating in schools.
- Also wrote a book "The Naked Chef" to accompany the series. Published by Penguin, it was number one on the bestseller list for more than 10 weeks.
- In 1999, Jamie was invited to 10 Downing Street to prepare a lunch for the British Prime Minister, 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv), who was entertaining the Italian Prime Minister 'Massimo D'Alema' (qv).