May. 27th, 1975
Clavering, Essex, England, UK
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- His hard work and promotion on his program "Jamie's School Dinners" has come to the attention of Prime Minister 'Tony Blair (I)' (qv). The two have recently met and talked about new incentives for Labour to back the bid for healthy eating in schools.
- Runs his own production company, Fresh One Productions.
- His parents own and operate a successful pub/restaurant "The Cricketers" in Cambridge, where he grew up.
- He was awarded the MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2003 Queen's Birthday Honours List for his services to the Hospitality Industry.
- He also plays drums with his high school mates in a band called Scarlet Division. According to Jamie, they sound like a mixture of "Catatonia and Texas with a harder edge."
- He lives in London with his wife and travels around London by motorbike.
- Turned down several offers by magazines to pose nude.
- (2001) He is currently food editor for British GQ magazine and has a regular column with the Saturday Times Magazine.