Apr. 4th, 1991
McComb, Mississippi, USA
5' 4 1/2"
Jamie Lynn Spears' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2002 - Crossroads
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Co-Hostess
Jamie-Lynn Marie Spears was born the third and last child of Lynne Spears and Jamie Spears (I). She was born on April 4, 1991 in McComb, Mississippi, just on the borderline of Louisiana. She lives with her family which include: her father, Jamie, a building contractor, mother, Lynne, a grade school teacher, big brother, Bryan Spears, and, of course, her big sister, Britney Spears. Jamie has always been a performer, like her sister, Britney. She takes gymnastics and dance and she even sings, too. Her family has no doubt that she will be a big star one day, and she doesn't either! She knows she has what it takes to be the next big thing, and in Jamie Lynn's mind she already is. Jamie's first on-screen role was in her big sister's movie Crossroads (2002/I). She plays the young Lucy. Britney plays the adult Lucy. She is proud mother of Maddie Briann Aldridge, to whom she gave birth on June 19th at 9:33 AM. She is (June 2008) engaged to her daughter's father, Casey Aldridge.
- Suffers from asthma but only in moderation.
- Announced that she is pregnant and that the father is boyfriend, Casey Aldridge (18 December 2007). Expecting a girl, due June 29, 2008.
- Collects porcelain dolls.
- Has three rottweilers named Cane, Spotty, and Sebastian; a teacup poodle named Lady; a german shepherd; two shizu terriers named Mitzi and Bitzi; a pomeranian named Izzy; and a few guard dogs.
- Nephew Jayden James Federline, born 12 September 2006.
- Has a Yorkie dog named Beau (2005)
- Moved to NYC with her mom and sister when she was only a few months old so her sister could pursue her entertainment career.
- Has a brown maltese dog named Ally.