Apr. 4th, 1991
McComb, Mississippi, USA
5' 4 1/2"
Jamie Lynn Spears' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jamie-Lynn Marie Spears was born the third and last child of Lynne Spears and Jamie Spears (I). She was born on April 4, 1991 in McComb, Mississippi, just on the borderline of Louisiana. She lives with her family which include: her father, Jamie, a building contractor, mother, Lynne, a grade school teacher, big brother, Bryan Spears, and, of course, her big sister, Britney Spears. Jamie has always been a performer, like her sister, Britney. She takes gymnastics and dance and she even sings, too. Her family has no doubt that she will be a big star one day, and she doesn't either! She knows she has what it takes to be the next big thing, and in Jamie Lynn's mind she already is. Jamie's first on-screen role was in her big sister's movie Crossroads (2002/I). She plays the young Lucy. Britney plays the adult Lucy. She is proud mother of Maddie Briann Aldridge, to whom she gave birth on June 19th at 9:33 AM. She is (June 2008) engaged to her daughter's father, Casey Aldridge.
- Ex-sister-in-law of 'Kevin Federline' (qv).
- Her favorite shoes are Puma, Birkenstock, and flip-flops.
- Favorite subjects are English and Social Studies.
- Announced that she is pregnant and that the father is boyfriend, Casey Aldridge (18 December 2007). Expecting a girl, due June 29, 2008.
- Spent the summer of 2004 in California filming the first season of _"Zoey 101" (2005)_ (qv). A friend from home, Leigha, spent the summer with her.
- Has a Yorkie dog named Beau (2005)
- Younger sister of 'Bryan Spears' (qv) and 'Britney Spears' (qv).
- Has played on her junior high softball team. Moreover, she is taking gymnastics after school, which sister Britney also did as a child.