May. 12th, 1971
Palo Alto, California, USA
Jamie Luner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Jamie Michelle Luner was born Thursday, May 12, 1971 to Stuart and Susan Luner in Palo Alto, California. She grew up with her brother David and her mom Susan in California. Before landing her roles on "Just the Ten of Us" as dizzy Cindy Lubbock, Jamie began her career in front of the cameras at the tender age of three doing TV commercials. When she was 15, she won the L.A. Shakespeare Festival in the category of monologues. While still working on, "Just the Ten of Us" Jamie was still in high school. She graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1989. She took a break from acting and she attended culinary school and was a chef in Drai's, a French restaurant, after Just the Ten of Us was cancelled in 1991.
Then returned to TV in Moment of Truth: Why My Daughter? in 1993, then she had a few small parts in shows such as "Married with Children", Diagnosis Murder". Then she got her first break as Southern seductress Peyton Richards in "Savannah". After the prime time soap was cancelled, Jamie and her than boyfriend, John Braz, travel around the US in an Airstream motor home before she landed the role of Lexi in Melrose Place". After the Fox soap ended in 1999, so did her 4 year romance with her boyfriend. Then after Ally Walker left, Jamie joined the cast of "Profiler" as Rachel Burke.
Later on she was in ABCs short lived "10-8: Officers on Duty". Then in 2005 she had lead roles in Lifetime's, Blind Injustice, Stranger in My Bed and in 2006 The Suspect, The Perfect Marriage and a guest spot on. "The War at Home".
Jamie has also done theater work in Santa Monica in "Black & Bluestein," Other Space, Santa Monica and The Young Playwrites Festival in Los Angeles.
- Met her boyfriend, John Braz, a personal trainer and independent film maker, in Santa Monica, where he was managing a coffee shop. They were together from 1995 to 1999, ending their 4 year romance shortly before she landed the role as Rachel Burke on NBC's Profiler.
- Mother: Susan Luner. Manager; former actor.
- Became a member of the executive producer Aaron Spelling's Melrose Place in 1997. She was brought on to revitalize the show.
- Best known for her role as Lexi Sterling on "Melrose Place".
- Won Los Angeles Shakespeare Festival for Single Monologues in 1988.
- Attended the same high school as her co-star Antonio Sabato Jr.
- In 2005, she was briefly under contract with Lifetime Television, appearing in four TV Movies for the cable network. These were The Suspect (2005), Blind Injustice (2005), Stranger in my Bed (2005), and The Perfect Marriage (2006).
- She is a redhead.