May. 12th, 1971
Palo Alto, California, USA
Jamie Luner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jamie Michelle Luner was born Thursday, May 12, 1971 to Stuart and Susan Luner in Palo Alto, California. She grew up with her brother David and her mom Susan in California. Before landing her roles on "Just the Ten of Us" as dizzy Cindy Lubbock, Jamie began her career in front of the cameras at the tender age of three doing TV commercials. When she was 15, she won the L.A. Shakespeare Festival in the category of monologues. While still working on, "Just the Ten of Us" Jamie was still in high school. She graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1989. She took a break from acting and she attended culinary school and was a chef in Drai's, a French restaurant, after Just the Ten of Us was cancelled in 1991.
Then returned to TV in Moment of Truth: Why My Daughter? in 1993, then she had a few small parts in shows such as "Married with Children", Diagnosis Murder". Then she got her first break as Southern seductress Peyton Richards in "Savannah". After the prime time soap was cancelled, Jamie and her than boyfriend, John Braz, travel around the US in an Airstream motor home before she landed the role of Lexi in Melrose Place". After the Fox soap ended in 1999, so did her 4 year romance with her boyfriend. Then after Ally Walker left, Jamie joined the cast of "Profiler" as Rachel Burke.
Later on she was in ABCs short lived "10-8: Officers on Duty". Then in 2005 she had lead roles in Lifetime's, Blind Injustice, Stranger in My Bed and in 2006 The Suspect, The Perfect Marriage and a guest spot on. "The War at Home".
Jamie has also done theater work in Santa Monica in "Black & Bluestein," Other Space, Santa Monica and The Young Playwrites Festival in Los Angeles.
- After Savannah ended after one and a half seasons, Jamie had no trouble finding work. She was fought over by Warner Brothers and Fox almost instantly. The WB wanted her to costar with Tom Arnold in The Tom Show, a show that ended up lasting about six episodes before cancellation in the fall of 1997. Jamie turned them down and jumped ship and signed a contract for Melrose Place. Her character, Lexi Sterling, joined the show on the fourth episode of the fall in 1997.
- On the set of Profiler she gushed what she thought was fake blood after she accidentally smashed her hand through a window during filming of a gruesome murder scene. When she suddenly realized it was her own, she went into shock. She was rushed to a hospital, where doctors stitched her wound shut.
- Attended culinary school and was a chef in a French restaurant after _"Just the Ten of Us" (1988)_ (qv) was cancelled.
- Attended the same high school as her co-star Antonio Sabato Jr.
- A native of Los Angeles, she appeared on the comedy series "Growing Pains" while still attending Beverly Hills High School. That guest appearance led to a starring role in the spin-off series "Just the Ten of Us," in which she played boy-crazy Cindy Lubbock.
- Filmed The Suspect (2005), Stranger in My Bed (2005), and The Perfect Marriage (2006) in Canda.
- Her parents divorced when she was 3 and her brother David was 6.
- Jamie purchased a 4-bed, 3-bath, 2,108 sq ft home in 1999 for $585K, according to public records.