May. 12th, 1971
Palo Alto, California, USA
Jamie Luner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jamie Michelle Luner was born Thursday, May 12, 1971 to Stuart and Susan Luner in Palo Alto, California. She grew up with her brother David and her mom Susan in California. Before landing her roles on "Just the Ten of Us" as dizzy Cindy Lubbock, Jamie began her career in front of the cameras at the tender age of three doing TV commercials. When she was 15, she won the L.A. Shakespeare Festival in the category of monologues. While still working on, "Just the Ten of Us" Jamie was still in high school. She graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1989. She took a break from acting and she attended culinary school and was a chef in Drai's, a French restaurant, after Just the Ten of Us was cancelled in 1991.
Then returned to TV in Moment of Truth: Why My Daughter? in 1993, then she had a few small parts in shows such as "Married with Children", Diagnosis Murder". Then she got her first break as Southern seductress Peyton Richards in "Savannah". After the prime time soap was cancelled, Jamie and her than boyfriend, John Braz, travel around the US in an Airstream motor home before she landed the role of Lexi in Melrose Place". After the Fox soap ended in 1999, so did her 4 year romance with her boyfriend. Then after Ally Walker left, Jamie joined the cast of "Profiler" as Rachel Burke.
Later on she was in ABCs short lived "10-8: Officers on Duty". Then in 2005 she had lead roles in Lifetime's, Blind Injustice, Stranger in My Bed and in 2006 The Suspect, The Perfect Marriage and a guest spot on. "The War at Home".
Jamie has also done theater work in Santa Monica in "Black & Bluestein," Other Space, Santa Monica and The Young Playwrites Festival in Los Angeles.
- Her parents divorced when she was 3 and her brother David was 6.
- Best known for her role as Lexi Sterling on "Melrose Place".
- Met her boyfriend, John Braz, a personal trainer and independent film maker, in Santa Monica, where he was managing a coffee shop. They were together from 1995 to 1999, ending their 4 year romance shortly before she landed the role as Rachel Burke on NBC's Profiler.
- Has a brother named David who is 3 years older.
- Attended the 2008 Park City - Kari Feinstein Sundance Style Lounge along with Kim Kardashian, Aaron Hill Sole Alberti, Paris Hilton, Baelyn Neff, Emily Blunt, Chris Crescitelli, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Chris Waitt, Aaron Yoo, and Chris Ashworth.
- Studied acting at the Professional Children's School in New York City.
- While filming Savannah, she shared a modest apartment with her boyfriend.
- Filmed Sacrifice while working on Profiler.