Nov. 22nd, 1958
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jamie Lee Curtis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jamie Lee Curtis is the daughter of legendary actors Janet Leigh and Tony Curtis (I). She got her big break at acting in 1978 when she won the role of Laurie Strode in Halloween (1978). After that she became famous for roles in movies like Trading Places (1983), Perfect (1985) and A Fish Called Wanda (1988). She starred in one of the biggest action films ever, True Lies (1994), for which she won a Golden Globe for her performance. In 1998 she starred in Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998) in which she reprised her role that made her famous back in 1978.
- Was one of the guests at 'Sandra Bullock' (qv)'s and 'Jesse James (VII)' (qv)' wedding.
- Stepdaughter of 'Jill Vandenberg Curtis' (qv).
- Member of jury at the Cannes Film Festival in 1992
- Daughter of 'Tony Curtis (I)' (qv) and 'Janet Leigh' (qv)
- Graduated from Choate Rosemary Hall private school in 1976.
- Won a 2003 Grammy nomination in the Best Spoken Album for Children category for her recording of the children's books she has written.
- Once said that 'Dan Aykroyd' (qv) was the best on-screen kisser she ever worked with.
- When making reservations in exclusive London restaurants at short notice, she gives her name as Lady Haden-Guest, which apparently works better than Jamie Lee Curtis.