Nov. 22nd, 1958
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jamie Lee Curtis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jamie Lee Curtis is the daughter of legendary actors Janet Leigh and Tony Curtis (I). She got her big break at acting in 1978 when she won the role of Laurie Strode in Halloween (1978). After that she became famous for roles in movies like Trading Places (1983), Perfect (1985) and A Fish Called Wanda (1988). She starred in one of the biggest action films ever, True Lies (1994), for which she won a Golden Globe for her performance. In 1998 she starred in Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998) in which she reprised her role that made her famous back in 1978.
- Adopted two children with 'Christopher Guest (I)' (qv): 'Annie Guest' (qv) (b. December 1986) and Thomas (b. March 1996).
- Member of jury at the Cannes Film Festival in 1992
- Half-sister of 'Allegra Curtis' (qv).
- She told a German magazine that she will retire from making movies and that _Christmas with the Kranks (2004)_ (qv) will be her last work as an actress. (November 2004)
- Ex-stepdaughter of 'Christine Kaufmann' (qv), 'Andrea Savio (I)' (qv) and 'Leslie Curtis (II)' (qv).
- Sister-in-law of 'Nicholas Guest' (qv) and 'Pamela Guest' (qv).
- Godmother of 'Jake Gyllenhaal' (qv).
- Measurements: 34C-22-32 (wardrobe on _Forever Young (1992)_ (qv)) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)