Oct. 28th, 1965
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Jami Gertz's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Independence Day 3
2006 - Keeping Up with the Steins
1996 - Twister
1990 - Don't Tell Her It's Me
1989 - Renegades
1987 - The Lost Boys
1987 - Less Than Zero
1986 - Solarbabies
1986 - Quicksilver
1986 - Crossroads
1985 - Mischief
1984 - Sixteen Candles
1981 - Endless Love
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Nina Pomerantz
Boots St. Claire
Herself - Guest
Jami Beth Gertz (born October 28, 1965) is an American actress. Gertz is known for her early roles in the films Sixteen Candles, Crossroads, The Lost Boys, Less Than Zero, the 1980s TV series Square Pegs with 'Sarah Jessica Parker', and 1996's Twister, as well as for her role as Judy Miller in the CBS sitcom Still Standing with Mark Addy.
- Originally planned on being a figure skater.
- She's the daughter of a successful Chicago contractor.
- Was considered for the role of Rachel on "Friends" (1994-2004).
- Children: Oliver Jordan Ressler (b. May 6th 1992), Nicholas Simon Ressler (b. February 17th 1995) and Theo Ressler (b. 1998).
- Is of Italian extraction.
- Has two brothers, Michael and Scott.
- Both Jami and 'Tom Cruise' (qv) made their film debuts in _Endless Love (1981)_ (qv).
- Was discovered in high school by Norman Lear's company.