Oct. 28th, 1965
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Jami Gertz's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jami Beth Gertz (born October 28, 1965) is an American actress. Gertz is known for her early roles in the films Sixteen Candles, Crossroads, The Lost Boys, Less Than Zero, the 1980s TV series Square Pegs with 'Sarah Jessica Parker', and 1996's Twister, as well as for her role as Judy Miller in the CBS sitcom Still Standing with Mark Addy.
- Children: Oliver Jordan Ressler (b. May 6th 1992), Nicholas Simon Ressler (b. February 17th 1995) and Theo Ressler (b. 1998).
- She's the daughter of a successful Chicago contractor.
- Originally planned on being a figure skater.
- Was considered for the role of Rachel on "Friends" (1994-2004).
- Is of Italian extraction.
- Has two brothers, Michael and Scott.
- Was discovered in high school by Norman Lear's company.
- Both Jami and 'Tom Cruise' (qv) made their film debuts in _Endless Love (1981)_ (qv).