Jul. 30th, 1977
Kinston, North Carolina, USA
Jaime Pressly's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jaime Elizabeth Pressly (born July 30, 1977) is an American actress and model. She is best known for playing Joy Turner on the NBC sitcom My Name Is Earl, for which she was nominated for two Emmy Awards (winning one) as well as a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award. She has also appeared in films such as Poison Ivy: The New Seduction, Joe Dirt, DOA: Dead or Alive and I Love You, Man.
After growing up in North Carolina, Pressly spent almost 11 years training in gymnastics and eventually entered the modeling world. Pressly can be seen on the cover of an older Teen Magazine, and has modeled throughout the United States, Italy, and Japan.
- Hates doing love scenes. Feels that even a stage kiss is too intimate.
- She and her fiancÚ, 'Eric Cubiche' (qv), had a baby boy named Dezi James [May 11, 2007].
- Ranked #8 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Starred in the video for 'Marilyn Manson' (qv) of 'Tainted Love'
- (July 2000) Became a spokes-model for 'Liz Claiborne' (qv) Cosmetics and will advertise the company's new fragrance "Lucky You" starting September 2000.
- First person to appear on multiple covers of "Stuff" magazine
- Legally emancipated from her parents at age 15.
- Has a tattoo on her lower back of a blue Leo sign with Japanese writing meaning healthy, strong and brave.