Jul. 30th, 1977
Kinston, North Carolina, USA
Jaime Pressly's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - A Haunted House 2
2012 - The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure
2010 - Venus & Vegas
2009 - I Love You, Man
2008 - Horton Hears a Who!
2006 - DOA: Dead or Alive
2005 - Cruel World
2004 - Torque
2001 - Tomcats
2001 - Joe Dirt
2001 - Not Another Teen Movie
2001 - Ticker
2000 - 100 Girls
2000 - Poor White Trash
1998 - Can't Hardly Wait
1998 - Ringmaster
1997 - The Journey: Absolution
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest Co-Hostess
Herself - Celebrity Player
Jaime Elizabeth Pressly (born July 30, 1977) is an American actress and model. She is best known for playing Joy Turner on the NBC sitcom My Name Is Earl, for which she was nominated for two Emmy Awards (winning one) as well as a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award. She has also appeared in films such as Poison Ivy: The New Seduction, Joe Dirt, DOA: Dead or Alive and I Love You, Man.
After growing up in North Carolina, Pressly spent almost 11 years training in gymnastics and eventually entered the modeling world. Pressly can be seen on the cover of an older Teen Magazine, and has modeled throughout the United States, Italy, and Japan.
- Nicknamed "Martha Jr." because she is a good gardener, a neat freak and loves cooking.
- She and her fiancÚ, 'Eric Cubiche' (qv), had a baby boy named Dezi James [May 11, 2007].
- Hates doing love scenes. Feels that even a stage kiss is too intimate.
- Measurements: 35-24-36 (reported in 1998)
- On the December 10, 2001 episode of the 'Howard Stern (I)' (qv) Radio Show, when describing Howard's not-so-great looks, she said "You got slapped by the 'jew stick.'.
- Good friend of 'Eric Cubiche' (qv) for nine years and started dating a year ago in 2005.
- Has a tattoo on her lower back of a blue Leo sign with Japanese writing meaning healthy, strong and brave.
- (July 2000) Became a spokes-model for 'Liz Claiborne' (qv) Cosmetics and will advertise the company's new fragrance "Lucky You" starting September 2000.