Oct. 26th, 1945
Houston, Texas, USA
Jaclyn Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - 1 a Minute
2010 - 1 a Minute
1969 - Goodbye, Columbus
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jaclyn Ellen Smith (born October 26, 1945) in Houston, Texas. She graduated from high school and originally aspired to be a famous ballerina. In 1973, she landed a job as a Breck shampoo model. In 1976, she was offered a chance to star in a new pilot for a planned television series, entitled Charlie's Angels (1976). The pilot was slick and the show was an instant hit when it debuted on September 22, 1976 on ABC. Smith has the distinct honor of being the only Angel *not* to leave the show in its entire five-season run (1976-1981).
After Charlie's Angels (1976), she went the TV-movie route and starred in such TV films as Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy (1981), and such miniseries as The Bourne Identity (1988), Rage of Angels (1983) and Windmills of the Gods (1988). She has had her own extremely successful clothing line at Kmart since 1985, and is often a spokesperson.
She has two children from her third marriage to 'Anthony B. Richmond'. They divorced in (1989).
- Measurements: 34 1/2B-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Son, Gaston Anthony Richmond, was born on March 19, 1982.
- Wears size 8M heels.
- Childhood friend of actress 'Nancy Fox (I)' (qv).
- 8/02: Underwent a lumpectomy and radiation treatment for breast cancer after a lump was detected during a routine check-up in July 2002. She did fine and joined the cast of _"The District" (2000)_ (qv) this fall (2002) as 'Craig T. Nelson' (qv)'s love interest.
- 1985: Started her own line of clothing at K-Mart.
- Children, with 'Anthony B. Richmond' (qv): 'Spencer Margaret Richmond' (qv) and 'Gaston Richmond' (qv).
- To avoid a nasty and prolonged divorce suit, she agreed to pay her third husband, 'Anthony B. Richmond' (qv), $4 million for sole custody of their son, 'Gaston Richmond' (qv), and daughter, 'Spencer Margaret Richmond' (qv).