Oct. 26th, 1945
Houston, Texas, USA
Jaclyn Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jaclyn Ellen Smith (born October 26, 1945) in Houston, Texas. She graduated from high school and originally aspired to be a famous ballerina. In 1973, she landed a job as a Breck shampoo model. In 1976, she was offered a chance to star in a new pilot for a planned television series, entitled Charlie's Angels (1976). The pilot was slick and the show was an instant hit when it debuted on September 22, 1976 on ABC. Smith has the distinct honor of being the only Angel *not* to leave the show in its entire five-season run (1976-1981).
After Charlie's Angels (1976), she went the TV-movie route and starred in such TV films as Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy (1981), and such miniseries as The Bourne Identity (1988), Rage of Angels (1983) and Windmills of the Gods (1988). She has had her own extremely successful clothing line at Kmart since 1985, and is often a spokesperson.
She has two children from her third marriage to 'Anthony B. Richmond'. They divorced in (1989).
- Son, Gaston Anthony Richmond, was born on March 19, 1982.
- Children, with 'Anthony B. Richmond' (qv): 'Spencer Margaret Richmond' (qv) and 'Gaston Richmond' (qv).
- 1990: Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world.
- 1985: Started her own line of clothing at K-Mart.
- Graduate of Lamar High School in Houston, Texas.
- Studied drama at Trinity University.
- Childhood friend of actress 'Nancy Fox (I)' (qv).
- Measurements: 34 1/2B-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)