Oct. 26th, 1945
Houston, Texas, USA
Jaclyn Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
1969 - Goodbye, Columbus
Guest TV Roles
Jaclyn Smith was born Jaclyn Ellen Smith on October 26, 1945 in Houston, Texas. She graduated from high school and originally aspired to be a famous ballerina. In 1973, she landed a job as a Breck shampoo model. In 1976, she was offered a chance to star in a new pilot for a planned television series, entitled "Charlie's Angels" (1976). The pilot was slick and the show was an instant hit when it debuted on September 22, 1976 on ABC. Smith has the distinct honor of being the only Angel *not* to leave the show in its entire five-season run (1976-1981). After "Charlie's Angels" (1976), she went the TV-movie route and starred in such TV films as Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy (1981) (TV), and such miniseries as The Bourne Identity (1988) (TV), Rage of Angels (1983) (TV) and Windmills of the Gods (1988) (TV). She has had her own extremely successful clothing line at KMart since 1985, and is often a spokesperson. She has two children from her third marriage to Anthony B. Richmond (they divorced in 1989).
- Her husband, 'Brad Allen (VIII)' (qv) is a pediatric heart surgeon in Chicago, Illinois.
- Graduate of Lamar High School in Houston, Texas.
- To avoid a nasty and prolonged divorce suit, she agreed to pay her third husband, 'Anthony B. Richmond' (qv), $4 million for sole custody of their son, 'Gaston Richmond' (qv), and daughter, 'Spencer Margaret Richmond' (qv).
- Wears size 8M heels.
- Son, Gaston Anthony Richmond, was born on March 19, 1982.
- Daughter of 'Margaret Ellen Smith' (qv).
- 1990: Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world.
- Measurements: 34 1/2B-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)