Feb. 3rd, 1976
Isla Fisher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Life of Crime
2011 - Rango
2009 - Confessions of a Shopaholic
2008 - Horton Hears a Who!
2008 - Definitely, Maybe
2007 - Hot Rod
2007 - The Lookout
2005 - Wedding Crashers
2004 - I Heart Huckabees
2002 - Scooby-Doo
2001 - Swimming Pool - Der Tod feiert mit
Guest TV Roles
Isla Fisher (born February 3, 1976) to Scottish parents in the Middle Eastern country of Oman, her family moved to Australia in the early 1980s. From a young age Fisher showed an interest in both acting and writing. At nine years old she was appearing in Australian TV commercials. She landed some small parts in the Australian TV series Bay Cove (1993) (aka Bay City). This led to a bigger part in the series Paradise Beach (1993). When that show ended she landed a role in the long-running Australian soap opera Home and Away (1988). While working on that show she indulged in another of her passions, writing, and published two best-selling novels, Seduced By Fame and Bewitched. In 1997 she was picked by the readers of FHM magazine as #35 on the list of the "100 Sexiest Women in the World", and in 2003 she placed 26th.
- At the age of 18, with the help of her mother, Isla wrote two teen novels, "Bewitched" and "Seduced by Fame". Both novels became bestsellers.
- Ranked #91 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Grew up in Perth, Western Australia.
- Ranked #61 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Her first name is pronounced Eye-Lah.
- Daughter, Olive Cohen, was born 17 October, 2007 with fiancÚ 'Sacha Baron Cohen' (qv).
- Friend of 'Naomi Watts' (qv).
- Is a natural redhead but wore a blonde wig for _Scooby-Doo (2002)_ (qv) because 'Sarah Michelle Gellar' (qv) was supposed to be the only redhead in the film.