Feb. 3rd, 1976
Isla Fisher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Life of Crime
2013 - Now You See Me
2013 - The Great Gatsby
2012 - Rise of the Guardians
2012 - Bachelorette
2011 - Rango
2011 - Burke & Hare
2009 - Confessions of a Shopaholic
2008 - Horton Hears a Who!
2008 - Definitely, Maybe
2007 - The Lookout
2007 - Hot Rod
2005 - Wedding Crashers
2004 - I Heart Huckabees
2002 - Scooby-Doo
2001 - Swimming Pool - Der Tod feiert mit
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Isla Fisher (born February 3, 1976) to Scottish parents in the Middle Eastern country of Oman, her family moved to Australia in the early 1980s. From a young age Fisher showed an interest in both acting and writing. At nine years old she was appearing in Australian TV commercials. She landed some small parts in the Australian TV series Bay Cove (1993) (aka Bay City). This led to a bigger part in the series Paradise Beach (1993). When that show ended she landed a role in the long-running Australian soap opera Home and Away (1988). While working on that show she indulged in another of her passions, writing, and published two best-selling novels, Seduced By Fame and Bewitched. In 1997 she was picked by the readers of FHM magazine as #35 on the list of the "100 Sexiest Women in the World", and in 2003 she placed 26th.
- Her mother is a romance novelist.
- Was once engaged to 'Darren Day (I)' (qv).
- Raised in Australia, currently lives in England.
- Stepsister of 'Conor Reid' (qv).
- Recently converted to 'Sacha Baron Cohen' (qv)'s religion, Judaism, and took the name Ayala, meaning "doe" in Hebrew.
- Is a natural redhead but wore a blonde wig for _Scooby-Doo (2002)_ (qv) because 'Sarah Michelle Gellar' (qv) was supposed to be the only redhead in the film.
- Her first name is pronounced Eye-Lah.
- Friend of 'Naomi Watts' (qv).