Jul. 3rd, 1962
Fort Worth, Texas
Hunter Tylo's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Hunter Tylo is an American actress, author and former model. She is best known for her role as Dr. Taylor Hayes on The Bold and the Beautiful.
- (1996) Hunter was fired from _"Melrose Place" (1992)_ (qv) for being pregnant. She had daughter, Izabella Gabrielle, in November of that year. She sued 'Aaron Spelling' (qv) for wrongful dismissal and pregnancy discrimination, winning $4.89 million dollars. (1997) Spelling is appealing the suit.
- Was born on the same day as actor 'Tom Cruise' (qv) and 'Thomas Gibson (I)' (qv), July 3, 1962.
- Legally changed her name to Hunter Tylo when she wed 'Michael Tylo' (qv).
- Her return to _"The Bold and the Beautiful" (1987)_ (qv) in 2005 as a series regular was a heavily guarded secret by the show. They disguised her and sneaked her on and off the set for nearly two months so that word of her return didn't leak.
- Her son, Michael Tylo Jr, drowned in the pool at the family home in Henderson, Nevada on October 18, 2007. The drowning was due to a seizure disorder.
- Born at 7:47am-CDT
- She attended Springtown High where she graduated in 1980 (same year her first son Christopher was born) and studied a medical degree at New York's Fordham University.
- She entered beauty contests such as 'Miss Springtown' and 'Miss Teenage Fort Worth'.