Jul. 3rd, 1962
Fort Worth, Texas
Hunter Tylo's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Down and Derby
Guest TV Roles
Senora Del Reynoso
Hunter Tylo is an American actress, author and former model. She is best known for her role as Dr. Taylor Hayes on The Bold and the Beautiful.
- (1996) Hunter was fired from _"Melrose Place" (1992)_ (qv) for being pregnant. She had daughter, Izabella Gabrielle, in November of that year. She sued 'Aaron Spelling' (qv) for wrongful dismissal and pregnancy discrimination, winning $4.89 million dollars. (1997) Spelling is appealing the suit.
- She attended Springtown High where she graduated in 1980 (same year her first son Christopher was born) and studied a medical degree at New York's Fordham University.
- Her return to _"The Bold and the Beautiful" (1987)_ (qv) in 2005 as a series regular was a heavily guarded secret by the show. They disguised her and sneaked her on and off the set for nearly two months so that word of her return didn't leak.
- She is on the board of Retinoblastoma International and started her own charity "Hunter's Chosen Child".
- Has an older brother named Jay.
- Katya was diagnosed with Retinoblastoma, a rare form of eye cancer, which implied an eye removal and chemotherapy for the remaining eye.
- Has a older sister Elizabeth
- Broke her collarbone while filming the movie _"The Maharaja's Daughter" (1994)_ (qv).