Jul. 3rd, 1962
Fort Worth, Texas
Hunter Tylo's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Hunter Tylo is an American actress, author and former model. She is best known for her role as Dr. Taylor Hayes on The Bold and the Beautiful.
- Her return to _"The Bold and the Beautiful" (1987)_ (qv) in 2005 as a series regular was a heavily guarded secret by the show. They disguised her and sneaked her on and off the set for nearly two months so that word of her return didn't leak.
- Katya was diagnosed with Retinoblastoma, a rare form of eye cancer, which implied an eye removal and chemotherapy for the remaining eye.
- Daughter Katya Ariel was born on January 15th, 1998.
- She attended Springtown High where she graduated in 1980 (same year her first son Christopher was born) and studied a medical degree at New York's Fordham University.
- Has four children: son Christopher 'Chris' Morehart (born 22 January 1980) from her first marriage to Tim Moreheart; son Michael 'Mickey' Tylo Jr. (born 24 April 1988); daughter Izabella Gabrielle Tylo (born 12 November 1996); and Katya Ariel Tylo (born 15 January 1998) all with 'Michael Tylo' (qv).
- Has an older brother named Jay.
- Born at 7:47am-CDT
- (1996) Hunter was fired from _"Melrose Place" (1992)_ (qv) for being pregnant. She had daughter, Izabella Gabrielle, in November of that year. She sued 'Aaron Spelling' (qv) for wrongful dismissal and pregnancy discrimination, winning $4.89 million dollars. (1997) Spelling is appealing the suit.