Jul. 3rd, 1962
Fort Worth, Texas
Hunter Tylo's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Hunter Tylo is an American actress, author and former model. She is best known for her role as Dr. Taylor Hayes on The Bold and the Beautiful.
- She is an accomplished equestrian bareback rider.
- Katya was diagnosed with Retinoblastoma, a rare form of eye cancer, which implied an eye removal and chemotherapy for the remaining eye.
- Broke her collarbone while filming the movie _"The Maharaja's Daughter" (1994)_ (qv).
- (1998) Chosen by People Magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
- She has written her auto-biography, "Making a Miracle".
- (1996) Hunter was fired from _"Melrose Place" (1992)_ (qv) for being pregnant. She had daughter, Izabella Gabrielle, in November of that year. She sued 'Aaron Spelling' (qv) for wrongful dismissal and pregnancy discrimination, winning $4.89 million dollars. (1997) Spelling is appealing the suit.
- (11/12/1996) Daughter, Izabella Gabrielle, born.
- She is on the board of Retinoblastoma International and started her own charity "Hunter's Chosen Child".