Jul. 3rd, 1962
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Hunter Tylo's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Down and Derby
Guest TV Roles
Senora Del Reynoso
Deborah Jo Hunter, now known as Hunter Tylo, was a top fashion model in the seventies and eighties. She is part Cherokee Indian on her mother's side. She has a sister Elizabeth, and a brother, Cliff. She became pregnant very young, with a son, Christopher, who was born around 1980. In the mid-1980s, she met future husband Michael Tylo while they both worked on the soap "All My Children" (1970). They have a son, Michael (nicknamed Mickey), who was born around 1987. Although their marriage suffered some problems, they managed to overcome them. In the mid-1990s, Hunter reaffirmed her belief in Christianity, and has become an active Christian.
- Legally changed her name to Hunter Tylo when she wed 'Michael Tylo' (qv).
- Her return to _"The Bold and the Beautiful" (1987)_ (qv) in 2005 as a series regular was a heavily guarded secret by the show. They disguised her and sneaked her on and off the set for nearly two months so that word of her return didn't leak.
- She has written her auto-biography, "Making a Miracle".
- She is an accomplished equestrian bareback rider.
- She grew up in Springtown, Texas.
- Has four children: son Christopher 'Chris' Morehart (born 22 January 1980) from her first marriage to Tim Moreheart; son Michael 'Mickey' Tylo Jr. (born 24 April 1988); daughter Izabella Gabrielle Tylo (born 12 November 1996); and Katya Ariel Tylo (born 15 January 1998) all with 'Michael Tylo' (qv).
- (1996) Hunter was fired from _"Melrose Place" (1992)_ (qv) for being pregnant. She had daughter, Izabella Gabrielle, in November of that year. She sued 'Aaron Spelling' (qv) for wrongful dismissal and pregnancy discrimination, winning $4.89 million dollars. (1997) Spelling is appealing the suit.
- Broke her collarbone while filming the movie _"The Maharaja's Daughter" (1994)_ (qv).