Jul. 3rd, 1962
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Hunter Tylo's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Down and Derby
Guest TV Roles
Senora Del Reynoso
Deborah Jo Hunter, now known as Hunter Tylo, was a top fashion model in the seventies and eighties. She is part Cherokee Indian on her mother's side. She has a sister Elizabeth, and a brother, Cliff. She became pregnant very young, with a son, Christopher, who was born around 1980. In the mid-1980s, she met future husband Michael Tylo while they both worked on the soap "All My Children" (1970). They have a son, Michael (nicknamed Mickey), who was born around 1987. Although their marriage suffered some problems, they managed to overcome them. In the mid-1990s, Hunter reaffirmed her belief in Christianity, and has become an active Christian.
- Was born on the same day as actor 'Tom Cruise' (qv) and 'Thomas Gibson (I)' (qv), July 3, 1962.
- Broke her collarbone while filming the movie _"The Maharaja's Daughter" (1994)_ (qv).
- She attended Springtown High where she graduated in 1980 (same year her first son Christopher was born) and studied a medical degree at New York's Fordham University.
- Her son, Michael Tylo Jr, drowned in the pool at the family home in Henderson, Nevada on October 18, 2007. The drowning was due to a seizure disorder.
- Has an older brother named Jay.
- She has written her auto-biography, "Making a Miracle".
- She is an accomplished equestrian bareback rider.
- Hunter loves reptiles, she adores snakes and owns a boa constrictor named BJ. She has a collection of exotic and unusual pets.