Dec. 23rd, 1978
Astoria, Oregon, USA
Holly Madison's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Hugh Hefner: Playboy, Activist and Rebel
2008 - The House Bunny
2006 - Scary Movie 4
1998 - The Last Broadcast
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Kendra's Friend
Herself - The Girls Next Door
Was working as a Hawaiian Tropic model when one of Hefner's friends saw her and put her on the Mansion's party list. The Midsummer Night's Dream party was her first Mansion experience. She saw lots of celebrities and Centerfolds and was most excited to meet Hef, Seth Green from the Austin Powers movies and Heather Kozar, one of her favorite Playmates. Feeling overwhelmed, she and her girlfriends left early (but not after feeding the squirrel monkeys). After about a year of coming to the Mansion parties, She finally got a chance to really talk to the elusive Mr. Hefner. She knew they would have a lot in common and hit it off immediately. He invited her out with him on a Wednesday, and she moved in that Friday.
- Studied theater and psychology at Portland State University
- Grew up in Alaska and Oregon.
- Studied UCLA Extension for real estate investment and Santa Monica College for business.
- Favorite books include The Great Gatsby, 1984 and Vanity Fair
- Hates exercise, so instead she counts her calories to stay in shape.
- Took swing dancing lessons.
- Is the oldest of three siblings.
- Considers 'Hugh M. Hefner' (qv) as her soul mate