Oct. 26th, 1947
Chicago, Illinois, USA
5' 6 1/2"
Hillary Rodham Clinton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - By the People: The Election of Barack Obama
2008 - Shine a Light
2008 - W.
2007 - Darfur Now
2007 - Sicko
1995 - Nixon
1993 - The War Room
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Secretary of State (segment "President Obama & Secretary Clinton")
Herself - Senator
Oldest of 3 children born to Hugh and Dorothy Rodham. She grew up in Illinois, and attended Wellesley College. After graduating in 1969, she attended Yale Law School. She practiced law in Little Rock, while working on behalf of children as Arkansas First Lady. Since becoming First Lady in 1993, she has continued her work in children's issues and human rights. She is expected to run for the U. S. Senate from New York in 2000.
- Sir 'Elton John' (qv) raised $2.5m for her 2008 presidential campaign with a concert at New York's Radio City Music Hall.
- Is the first female U.S. Senator from the state of New York.
- Announced her intentions to run for President of the United States on 20 January 2007 by forming a exploratory committee.
- Shares the same birthday (and was born in the same city) as 'Pat Sajak' (qv) and is one year his junior.
- On June 7, 2008, she suspended her run for president and endorsed Senator 'Barack Obama' (qv).
- Was the first First Lady in US history to seek and win a political office, while still being First Lady.
- Received the "Best Spoken Word Album" Grammy Award in 1997 for the recording of her book "It Takes A Village: And Other Lessons Children Teach Us".
- Used to be a Republican and volunteered for 'Barry Goldwater' (qv) when she was younger. She became a Democrat when she attended Wellesley and later on met 'Bill Clinton (I)' (qv) while they were attending Yale University.