Hillary Rodham Clinton
Oct. 26th, 1947
Chicago, Illinois, USA
5' 6 1/2"
Hillary Rodham Clinton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - By the People: The Election of Barack Obama
2008 - Shine a Light
2008 - W.
2007 - Darfur Now
2007 - Sicko
1995 - Nixon
1993 - The War Room
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Secretary of State (segment "President Obama & Secretary Clinton")
Herself - Senator
Oldest of 3 children born to Hugh and Dorothy Rodham. She grew up in Illinois, and attended Wellesley College. After graduating in 1969, she attended Yale Law School. She practiced law in Little Rock, while working on behalf of children as Arkansas First Lady. Since becoming First Lady in 1993, she has continued her work in children's issues and human rights. She is expected to run for the U. S. Senate from New York in 2000.
- Received the "Best Spoken Word Album" Grammy Award in 1997 for the recording of her book "It Takes A Village: And Other Lessons Children Teach Us".
- Portrayed by 'Ana Gasteyer' (qv) on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv).
- Graduate of Wellesley College and Yale University Law School.
- Honorary President of the Girl Scouts of America.
- Was the first First Lady in US history to seek and win a political office, while still being First Lady.
- Is a fan of the TV show _"Most Extreme Elimination Challenge" (2003)_ (qv).
- Kept her maiden name until 1982, when she changed it to help her husband get elected governor of Arkansas.
- Pardodied the closing scene of "Made in America", the series finale of _"The Sopranos" (1999)_ (qv), for her presidential campaign, entering a diner followed by her husband and daughter (June 2007).