Sep. 28th, 1987
Houston, Texas, USA
Hilary Duff's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - What Goes Up
2009 - Stay Cool
2008 - War, Inc.
2006 - Material Girls
2005 - The Perfect Man
2005 - Cheaper by the Dozen 2
2004 - Raise Your Voice
2004 - A Cinderella Story
2003 - The Lizzie McGuire Movie
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
2003 - Agent Cody Banks
2001 - Human Nature
1998 - Playing by Heart
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Guest Performer
Hilary Erhard Duff was born on September 28th, 1987, in Houston, Texas, to Bob and Susan Duff (I). When Hilary was six, she had been traveling in the Cechetti Ballet with her sister Haylie Duff but decided she wanted to fulfill her dream of acting. Her first part was in the mini-series True Women (1997) (TV), but her first starring role was as "Ellie" in The Soul Collector (1999) (TV), for which she won a Best Performance in a TV Movie or Pilot (Supporting Young Actress) Young Artist Award. Hilary also starred in Casper Meets Wendy (1998) (TV) in 1998, in which she played the young witch "Wendy". Success came again as she took the role of the starring title character "Lizzie McGuire" in the #1 hit Disney Channel series "Lizzie McGuire" (2001). "Lizzie" was extremely successful and spawned The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003). In 2002, she made the Disney Channel movie Cadet Kelly (2002) (TV). Hilary continues her upward spiral, guest-starring on TV shows, filming movies, recording albums and doing television concerts.
- Dating Ottawa Senators forward Mike Comrie.
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated her earnings for the year at $12 million.
- Got into singing after watching her sister, 'Haylie Duff' (qv), perform.
- She was rated the #1 Hottest Teen Female Star for 2003 based on her acting, singing, public appearances, and charity work.
- Helped raise $23,000 at the 2004 celebrity auction for Breast Cancer Research.
- The Sims is her favorite computer game.
- Performed at President 'George Bush (I)' (qv)'s youth inaugural concert .
- Donated sales from her sold out Most Wanted Tour to the Tsunami victims in South Asia.