Jul. 1st, 1982
Sterling, Virginia, USA
Hilarie Burton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Normal Adolescent Behavior
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Lauren Boswell
Herself - Host
Hilarie was born and raised in Sterling Park, Virginia. She is the oldest of four children and describes her family as tight-knit. Hilarie developed a passion for acting early in life. Shortly after moving to New York to go to school and pursuing her acting dream, she landed the coveted job of VJ at MTV. She won a guest spot interviewing on the red carpet for MTV and did so well she ended up with a job.
- Her dad, Bill, is an antique collector and her mom, Lisa, is a real estate agent.
- Once having gotten her role on One Tree Hill in North Carolina, she worked Monday through Thursday, and then returned every Friday back to New York to work on MTV.
- Her favorite book is "Dandelion Wine" by Ray Bradbury.
- She has a cat named Poe. (Named after writer Edgar Allan Poe).
- Ranked #77 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Was not allowed to watch MTV growing up.
- Her favorite musicians are: 'Loretta Lynn' (qv), 'Dolly Parton' (qv), 'Elvis Costello' (qv), 'David Bowie (I)' (qv), and 'Elvis Presley' (qv)..
- Appeared on cover of the Jan/Feb 2004 issue of American Cheerleader magazine.