Jul. 1st, 1982
Sterling, Virginia, USA
Hilarie Burton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - The Secret Life Of Bees
2007 - Normal Adolescent Behavior
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Lauren Boswell
Herself - Host
Hilarie was born and raised in Sterling Park, Virginia. She is the oldest of four children and describes her family as tight-knit. Hilarie developed a passion for acting early in life. Shortly after moving to New York to go to school and pursuing her acting dream, she landed the coveted job of VJ at MTV. She won a guest spot interviewing on the red carpet for MTV and did so well she ended up with a job.
- Her favorite musicians are: 'Loretta Lynn' (qv), 'Dolly Parton' (qv), 'Elvis Costello' (qv), 'David Bowie (I)' (qv), and 'Elvis Presley' (qv)..
- Her favorite book is "Dandelion Wine" by Ray Bradbury.
- According to Teen People magazine, her worst vice is cussing.
- Attended New York University.
- Attended Fordham University at Lincoln Center.
- Hilarie and two of her "One Tree Hill" co-stars were on "Dawson's Creek" with her; Chad Michael Murray (who plays Lucas Scott) and Lee Norris (who plays Mouth McFadden).
- Her dad, Bill, is an antique collector and her mom, Lisa, is a real estate agent.
- Her hobbies are collecting antiques, knitting, and crocheting.