Jul. 1st, 1982
Sterling, Virginia, USA
Hilarie Burton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Normal Adolescent Behavior
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Hilarie was born and raised in Sterling Park, Virginia. She is the oldest of four children and describes her family as tight-knit. Hilarie developed a passion for acting early in life. Shortly after moving to New York to go to school and pursuing her acting dream, she landed the coveted job of VJ at MTV. She won a guest spot interviewing on the red carpet for MTV and did so well she ended up with a job.
- Was not allowed to watch MTV growing up.
- Attended Fordham University at Lincoln Center.
- According to Teen People magazine, her worst vice is cussing.
- Her favorite store is Wal-Mart.
- Her favorite movies are: Funny Lady and Coal Miner's Daughter.
- Her dad, Bill, is an antique collector and her mom, Lisa, is a real estate agent.
- Attended New York University.
- Her favorite book is "Dandelion Wine" by Ray Bradbury.