Sep. 25th, 1961
Westwood, California, USA
Heather Locklear's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Flying By
2005 - The Perfect Man
2003 - Looney Tunes: Back in Action
2003 - Uptown Girls
1997 - Money Talks
1996 - The First Wives Club
1993 - Wayne's World 2
1989 - The Return of Swamp Thing
1984 - Firestarter
Guest TV Roles
Lisa Clark (Voiced)
Heather Locklear is best known for her television roles as Sammy Jo Carrington on Dynasty, Officer Stacy Sheridan on T.J. Hooker, Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place, and Caitlin Moore on Spin City.
While attending the University of California, Los Angeles, Locklear began modeling and working in commercials for the school store. She made her earliest screen appearances in the early 1980s with small roles in episodes of CHiPs, 240-Robert, and Eight Is Enough, before beginning a long-term collaboration with Aaron Spelling. Spelling cast her in the role of Sammy Jo Dean during the second season of his TV series Dynasty, and the following year he cast her in the cop show T.J. Hooker with 'William Shatner'. Until the mid 1980s, Locklear would appear as a series regular on T.J. Hooker whilst making semi-regular appearances on Dynasty. She was a full-time cast member on Dynasty from 1985 until its cancellation in 1989.
Locklear was married for seven years to Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee from (May 1986 to August 1993). After their divorce, she married Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora (December 17, 1994) in Paris. She gave birth to a daughter, her only child, in 1997. Locklear filed for divorce from Sambora in February 2006. Their divorce was finalized in (April 2007). In April 2007, Locklear began a relationship with fellow Melrose Place alum 'Jack Wagner'.
- Her DUI case was dismissed after she pleaded guilty to reckless driving in a Santa Barbara court on January 2, 2009. She was not present in court.
- Entered into an Arizona medical facility for the proper diagnosis and treatment of her medication for anxiety and depression [June 24, 2008].
- Turned down the role of Sarah Tobias in _The Accused (1988)_ (qv). The part went to 'Jodie Foster' (qv) who won her first Oscar for it.
- Measurements: 37-24-35 (reported early in career), 34C-23-33 (after her reported implants), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- One of a handful of actors to work on two series at the same time (_"Dynasty" (1981)_ (qv) and _"T.J. Hooker" (1982)_ (qv)).
- Close friend of 'David Spade' (qv).
- Guest-starred in episode "No Sniffing, No Wowing" of former _"Spin City" (1996)_ (qv) co-star 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv)'s new TV-series _"Two and a Half Men" (2003)_ (qv)
- Her college roommate was Susan Levitan the producer of Family Sins with Kirstie Alley.