Sep. 25th, 1961
Westwood, California, USA
Heather Locklear's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Flying By
2005 - The Perfect Man
2003 - Looney Tunes: Back in Action
2003 - Uptown Girls
1997 - Money Talks
1996 - The First Wives Club
1993 - Wayne's World 2
1989 - The Return of Swamp Thing
1984 - Firestarter
Guest TV Roles
Lisa Clark (Voiced)
Heather Locklear is best known for her television roles as Sammy Jo Carrington on Dynasty, Officer Stacy Sheridan on T.J. Hooker, Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place, and Caitlin Moore on Spin City.
While attending the University of California, Los Angeles, Locklear began modeling and working in commercials for the school store. She made her earliest screen appearances in the early 1980s with small roles in episodes of CHiPs, 240-Robert, and Eight Is Enough, before beginning a long-term collaboration with Aaron Spelling. Spelling cast her in the role of Sammy Jo Dean during the second season of his TV series Dynasty, and the following year he cast her in the cop show T.J. Hooker with William Shatner. Until the mid 1980s, Locklear would appear as a series regular on T.J. Hooker whilst making semi-regular appearances on Dynasty. She was a full-time cast member on Dynasty from 1985 until its cancellation in 1989.
She was married for seven years to Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee from May 1986 to August 1993. After their divorce, she married Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora on December 17, 1994 in Paris. She gave birth to a daughter, her only child, in 1997. Locklear filed for divorce from Sambora in February 2006. Their divorce was finalized in April 2007. In April 2007, Locklear began a relationship with fellow Melrose Place alum Jack Wagner.
- Shares a birthday with 'Catherine Zeta-Jones' (qv), 'Michael Douglas (I)' (qv), 'Will Smith (I)' (qv), 'Barbara Walters' (qv), 'Michael Madsen (I)' (qv) and the late 'Christopher Reeve' (qv).
- Was the girlfriend of Tom Cruise .
- After she was rejected from her high school cheerleading squad, Heather joined the drama club and discovered that acting was her true passion.
- Girlfriend of 'Jack Wagner (I)' (qv) .
- Refused a regular part on the TV series _"Good Morning, Miami" (2002)_ (qv). It was a role similar to the one she played on _"Spin City" (1996)_ (qv). That role later went to 'Ashley Williams (I)' (qv).
- Born at 5:40pm-PDT
- Charged with a misdemeanor DUI in Santa Barbara County after her arrest in September for driving under the influence of prescription medicine [November 17, 2008].
- She is part Lumbee Indian, a community of individuals whose ancestry is a mixture of Native Americans, Africans and Europeans who intermarried only with each other.