Sep. 25th, 1961
Westwood, California, USA
Heather Locklear's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Heather Locklear is best known for her television roles as Sammy Jo Carrington on Dynasty, Officer Stacy Sheridan on T.J. Hooker, Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place, and Caitlin Moore on Spin City.
While attending the University of California, Los Angeles, Locklear began modeling and working in commercials for the school store. She made her earliest screen appearances in the early 1980s with small roles in episodes of CHiPs, 240-Robert, and Eight Is Enough, before beginning a long-term collaboration with Aaron Spelling. Spelling cast her in the role of Sammy Jo Dean during the second season of his TV series Dynasty, and the following year he cast her in the cop show T.J. Hooker with 'William Shatner'. Until the mid 1980s, Locklear would appear as a series regular on T.J. Hooker whilst making semi-regular appearances on Dynasty. She was a full-time cast member on Dynasty from 1985 until its cancellation in 1989.
Locklear was married for seven years to Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee from (May 1986 to August 1993). After their divorce, she married Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora (December 17, 1994) in Paris. She gave birth to a daughter, her only child, in 1997. Locklear filed for divorce from Sambora in February 2006. Their divorce was finalized in (April 2007). In April 2007, Locklear began a relationship with fellow Melrose Place alum 'Jack Wagner'.
- Her daughter Ava Elizabeth has the same name as the daughter of 'Reese Witherspoon' (qv) and 'Ryan Phillippe' (qv). Heather's daughter is nearly 2 years older than Reese's.
- She is part Lumbee Indian, a community of individuals whose ancestry is a mixture of Native Americans, Africans and Europeans who intermarried only with each other.
- Of mostly Scottish extraction.
- Guest-starred in episode "No Sniffing, No Wowing" of former _"Spin City" (1996)_ (qv) co-star 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv)'s new TV-series _"Two and a Half Men" (2003)_ (qv)
- Shares a birthday with 'Catherine Zeta-Jones' (qv), 'Michael Douglas (I)' (qv), 'Will Smith (I)' (qv), 'Barbara Walters' (qv), 'Michael Madsen (I)' (qv) and the late 'Christopher Reeve' (qv).
- (4 October 1997) Daughter, Ava Elizabeth, with ex-husband 'Richie Sambora' (qv), was born.
- Measurements: 37-24-35 (reported early in career), 34C-23-33 (after her reported implants), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Was the girlfriend of Tom Cruise .