Jan. 29th, 1970
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Heather Graham's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Boogie Woogie
2009 - ExTerminators
2009 - Baby on Board
2009 - The Hangover
2008 - Miss Conception
2007 - Adrift in Manhattan
2007 - Have Dreams, Will Travel
2006 - Bobby
2006 - The Oh in Ohio
2004 - Blessed
2003 - Hope Springs
2003 - Anger Management
2002 - The Guru
2002 - Killing Me Softly
2001 - From Hell
2001 - Sidewalks of New York
2001 - Say It Isn't So
1999 - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
1999 - Bowfinger
1998 - Lost in Space
1997 - Boogie Nights
1997 - Scream 2
1997 - Nowhere
1997 - Two Girls and a Guy
1996 - Swingers
1993 - Six Degrees of Separation
1993 - Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
1992 - Diggstown
1992 - Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
1991 - Shout
1990 - I Love You to Death
1989 - Drugstore Cowboy
1988 - License To Drive
1984 - Mrs. Soffel
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Host
Heather Graham (born January 29, 1970) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and raised in a strict household. Her father worked for the Federal Bureau of Investigation and her mother was a former schoolteacher and author. Graham and her sister, 'Aimee Graham', were forced to relocate often as a result of their father's occupation, and Graham became increasingly shy. Surprisingly, she had a passion for acting from an early age and despite being labeled a "theater geek" by her peers, she was voted Most Talented by her high school senior class. Unfortunately, her love of acting created a tension between her and her family, although her mother obligingly drove her to auditions in Hollywood throughout her adolescence.
After high school Graham moved to Los Angeles and got small roles in a variety of films, including Drugstore Cowboy (1989). When her career did not take off as quickly as she had hoped, Graham enrolled in the University of California at Los Angeles to get her degree in drama. It was there she was noticed by actor 'James Woods' and he secured her a part in his film Diggstown (1992).
Heather dropped out of UCLA after two years to pursue her acting career on a full-time basis. Aside from gaining a modeling contract with Emanuel Ungaro Liberte, Heather has starred in such films as Swingers (1996), a role she received after being taken out swing dancing by 'Jon Favreau', to blockbusters like Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999) and Boogie Nights (1997).
- Played a porn actress twice: in _The Guru (2002)_ (qv) and _Boogie Nights (1997)_ (qv)
- Ranked as #74 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Was the subject of the power pop song "Heather Graham" by the Washington, D.C.-based acappella quartet, Da Vinci's Notebook. The song appears on the group's 2002 CD, "Brontosaurus."
- Was forced to turn down the lead role in _Heathers (1988)_ (qv), because her parents thought the language was too risque.
- She once worked as an usher at The Hollywood Bowl
- Worked at Toys R'Us when she was a teenager
- Had her ears pierced in her teens, but has now let them heal up again and can no longer wear pierced earrings.
- (February 2006) Chosen by Femme Fatales magazine as one of the "50 sexiest women on the planet".