Apr. 25th, 1964
Queens, New York, USA
5' 11 1/2
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Comic Book Guy (Voiced)
Hank Azaria (born April 25, 1964) is an American film, television and stage actor, director, and comedian. He is noted for being one of the principal voice actors on the animated television series The Simpsons.
- Engaged to 'Helen Hunt (I)' (qv) in 1997.
- Attended Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts, from 1981-1985, but did not receive his B.A. until he completed two courses in L.A. in 1987. Tufts awarded him its Light on the Hill Award in 1999.
- Spent over $300,000 of his own money to make his short film _Nobody's Perfect (2004)_ (qv).
- He is close friends with actor 'Matthew Perry (I)' (qv).
- Was a camper at the real life Camp Towanda, where the movie _Wet Hot American Summer (2001)_ (qv) was filmed.
- His family is of Sephardic Jewish background.
- Both sets of his grandparents came from Salonika in northern Greece.
- Had a son, Hal Azaria, on June 6, 2009 with girlfriend 'Katie Wright (I)' (qv).