Sep. 25th, 1969
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Hal Sparks' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - 8: The Mormon Proposition
2009 - Extract
2004 - Spider-Man 2
2001 - Dr. Dolittle 2
2000 - Dude, Where’s My Car?
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Does not and has never drunk alcoholic beverages.
- He's traveled to China, Japan, France, England, Mexico, Monaco, Thailand, and Canada.
- Had a brief cameo in _Spider-Man 2 (2004)_ (qv) as the man in the elevator who says "cool Spidey outfit".
- Has several black-belts in martial arts and presently studies kung-fu
- Won the "Funniest Teenager in Chicago" contest in 1987
- Born in Ohio but grew up in Peak's Mill, Kentucky.
- He has a sister.
- Speaks Mandarin Chinese