Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - The Aviator
2001 - Zoolander
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Musical Guest
Snowed Out Singer
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- Admits that she only had two boyfriends in her life. One is 'No Doubt' (qv) band member 'Tony Kanal' (qv), the other one is her husband 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv).
- Has a her own fashion label named L.A.M.B. which goes on sale in Spring 2004.
- Gave birth to a baby boy, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, at 12:46 PST on August 21, 2008 weighing 8.5 lbs.
- Was voted one of People magazines 50 Most Beautiful People of 2004.
- Mopped the floors of a local Dairy Queen, shortly before joining her brother's band, 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Arrived an hour late for her wedding.
- Friend and collaborator of rapper 'Eve (II)' (qv).
- Was on her High School swim team.