Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- For her "Wind it Up" music video, Gwen Stefani imitated 'Julie Andrews (I)' (qv) unforgettable spin from _The Sound of Music (1965)_ (qv).
- Her home was used in a music video for a song from 'Rufus Wainwright' (qv)'s debut album.
- Attended Cal State Fullerton.
- Her wedding dress was designed by 'John Galliano' (qv).
- Friend and collaborator of rapper 'Eve (II)' (qv).
- Mopped the floors of a local Dairy Queen, shortly before joining her brother's band, 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Many big celebs like 'Nicky Hilton (I)' (qv), 'Paris Hilton' (qv), 'Carmen Electra' (qv), and 'Halle Berry' (qv) have been spotted wearing her popular bag, and clothing line titled L.A.M.B.
- In 2006, she and her husband, 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv), sold the first photos of their newborn son, 'Kingston Rossdale' (qv), for $575,000.