Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- Friend and collaborator of rapper 'Eve (II)' (qv).
- Named #40 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement (2006).
- Ranked #22 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- In 2006, she and her husband, 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv), sold the first photos of their newborn son, 'Kingston Rossdale' (qv), for $575,000.
- Was voted one of People magazines 50 Most Beautiful People of 2004.
- Gave birth to a baby boy, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, at 12:46 PST on August 21, 2008 weighing 8.5 lbs.
- Shares a birthday with singer 'Ashlee Simpson-Wentz' (qv) and former 'Mötley Crüe' (qv) drummer 'Tommy Lee (VI)' (qv).
- 'Eric Stefani' (qv), her brother, was the keyboardist for 'No Doubt' (qv).