Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Mayor of the Sunset Strip
2004 - The Aviator
2001 - Zoolander
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- Was considered for the role of Jane Smith in _Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)_ (qv) when 'Nicole Kidman' (qv) dropped out of the project.
- Was voted one of People magazines 50 Most Beautiful People of 2004.
- Lead singer for the band 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Friend and collaborator of rapper 'Eve (II)' (qv).
- Attended Cal State Fullerton.
- Met future husband 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) ('Bush' (qv)) in 1996 at a concert she was playing with her band 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Is some sort of a fashion icon, because of her unique style, which mixes vintage with designer clothes.
- Mopped the floors of a local Dairy Queen, shortly before joining her brother's band, 'No Doubt' (qv).