Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - The Aviator
2001 - Zoolander
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Musical Guest
Snowed Out Singer
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- In 2006, she and her husband, 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv), sold the first photos of their newborn son, 'Kingston Rossdale' (qv), for $575,000.
- Her home was used in a music video for a song from 'Rufus Wainwright' (qv)'s debut album.
- Ranked #22 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Gwen and her husband, 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv), became the parents of a boy, 'Kingston Rossdale' (qv), on May 26, 2006 in Los Angeles.
- Is some sort of a fashion icon, because of her unique style, which mixes vintage with designer clothes.
- Arrived an hour late for her wedding.
- Named #40 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement (2006).
- Admits that she only had two boyfriends in her life. One is 'No Doubt' (qv) band member 'Tony Kanal' (qv), the other one is her husband 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv).