Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - The Aviator
2001 - Zoolander
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Musical Guest
Snowed Out Singer
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- Has a her own fashion label named L.A.M.B. which goes on sale in Spring 2004.
- Arrived an hour late for her wedding.
- Is a distant cousin of 'Madonna' (qv). Her great-aunt's mother-in-law shares the last name with 'Madonna' (qv).
- In 2006, she and her husband, 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv), sold the first photos of their newborn son, 'Kingston Rossdale' (qv), for $575,000.
- Ranked #22 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Stepmother of 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv)'s daughter 'Daisy Lowe' (qv) (b. 1989).
- Inspired by such musicals as _The Sound of Music (1965)_ (qv), and _Annie (1982)_ (qv).
- Lead singer for the band 'No Doubt' (qv).