Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- Is some sort of a fashion icon, because of her unique style, which mixes vintage with designer clothes.
- Received two Grammy Awards with 'No Doubt' (qv), for "Best Pop Performance By Duo Or Group With Vocal" in 2002 ("Hey Baby") and 2003 ("Underneath It All").
- Lead singer for the band 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Named #30 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Her wedding dress was designed by 'John Galliano' (qv).
- For her "Wind it Up" music video, Gwen Stefani imitated 'Julie Andrews (I)' (qv) unforgettable spin from _The Sound of Music (1965)_ (qv).
- Gwen and her husband, 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv), became the parents of a boy, 'Kingston Rossdale' (qv), on May 26, 2006 in Los Angeles.
- Admits that she only had two boyfriends in her life. One is 'No Doubt' (qv) band member 'Tony Kanal' (qv), the other one is her husband 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv).