Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - The Aviator
2001 - Zoolander
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Musical Guest
Snowed Out Singer
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- Good friends with 'Shirley Manson' (qv), lead singer of 'Garbage' (qv).
- Was considered for the role of Jane Smith in _Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)_ (qv) when 'Nicole Kidman' (qv) dropped out of the project.
- Attended Cal State Fullerton.
- Shares a birthday with singer 'Ashlee Simpson-Wentz' (qv) and former 'Mötley Crüe' (qv) drummer 'Tommy Lee (VI)' (qv).
- Has a her own fashion label named L.A.M.B. which goes on sale in Spring 2004.
- Named #30 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Named #40 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement (2006).
- Launched a second fashion line, Harajuku Lovers, inspired by the street fashions of the Harajuku area of Tokyo, Japan. This complements her solo album, Love Angel Music Baby, on which she makes multiple references to Harajuku girls.