Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - The Aviator
2001 - Zoolander
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Musical Guest
Snowed Out Singer
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- Named #30 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Has a her own fashion label named L.A.M.B. which goes on sale in Spring 2004.
- Gave birth to a baby boy, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, at 12:46 PST on August 21, 2008 weighing 8.5 lbs.
- Inspired by such musicals as _The Sound of Music (1965)_ (qv), and _Annie (1982)_ (qv).
- In 2006, she and her husband, 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv), sold the first photos of their newborn son, 'Kingston Rossdale' (qv), for $575,000.
- 'Eric Stefani' (qv), her brother, was the keyboardist for 'No Doubt' (qv).
- For her "Wind it Up" music video, Gwen Stefani imitated 'Julie Andrews (I)' (qv) unforgettable spin from _The Sound of Music (1965)_ (qv).
- Mopped the floors of a local Dairy Queen, shortly before joining her brother's band, 'No Doubt' (qv).