Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - The Aviator
2001 - Zoolander
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Musical Guest
Snowed Out Singer
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- Her wedding dress was designed by 'John Galliano' (qv).
- Stepmother of 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv)'s daughter 'Daisy Lowe' (qv) (b. 1989).
- Met future husband 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) ('Bush' (qv)) in 1996 at a concert she was playing with her band 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Is a distant cousin of 'Madonna' (qv). Her great-aunt's mother-in-law shares the last name with 'Madonna' (qv).
- Ranked #22 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Gwen and her husband, 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv), became the parents of a boy, 'Kingston Rossdale' (qv), on May 26, 2006 in Los Angeles.
- Arrived an hour late for her wedding.
- Inspired by such musicals as _The Sound of Music (1965)_ (qv), and _Annie (1982)_ (qv).