Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- Attended Cal State Fullerton.
- The vinyl red gown that she wore on the cover of "Tragic Kingdom" was stolen from the Fullerton Museum Centre in Orange County, California on 11th January 2005.
- Gwen and her husband, 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv), became the parents of a boy, 'Kingston Rossdale' (qv), on May 26, 2006 in Los Angeles.
- Friend and collaborator of rapper 'Eve (II)' (qv).
- Is some sort of a fashion icon, because of her unique style, which mixes vintage with designer clothes.
- 'Eric Stefani' (qv), her brother, was the keyboardist for 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Lead singer for the band 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Named Best Dressed Woman in the May 2005 issue of Harpers & Queen.