Oct. 3rd, 1969
Fullerton, California, USA
Gwen Stefani's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Mayor of the Sunset Strip
2004 - The Aviator
2001 - Zoolander
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Gwen Renee Stefani was born on October 3, 1969 at St. Jude's Hospital in Fullerton, California. She was one of four children born to Dennis Stefani and Patti Flynn. Her siblings are Eric Stefani, Jill and Todd Stefani. She and her brother Eric began the band No Doubt when Gwen was a teenager and she moved from backing vocals to lead singer when their original lead, John Spence, committed suicide. She dated band-mate Tony Kanal for seven years, before marrying English rocker Gavin Rossdale on 14 September 2002 in London. She is now stepmother to Gavin's 16-year-old daughter, Daisy Lowe. Gwen and Gavin divide their time equally between homes in Anaheim and London.
- Has a her own fashion label named L.A.M.B. which goes on sale in Spring 2004.
- Received five Grammy Awards nominations as solo artist on 8 December 2005: Best Pop Vocal Album, Best Female Pop Performance, Album Of The Year, Record Of The Year and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.
- Attended Cal State Fullerton.
- Gwen and her husband, 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv), became the parents of a boy, 'Kingston Rossdale' (qv), on May 26, 2006 in Los Angeles.
- Mopped the floors of a local Dairy Queen, shortly before joining her brother's band, 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Lead singer for the band 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Was on her High School swim team.
- Launched a second fashion line, Harajuku Lovers, inspired by the street fashions of the Harajuku area of Tokyo, Japan. This complements her solo album, Love Angel Music Baby, on which she makes multiple references to Harajuku girls.