Apr. 20th, 1948
Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Gregory Itzin's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Small Time
2012 - Lincoln
2011 - The Change-Up
2010 - Autopilot
2009 - Law Abiding Citizen
2007 - I Know Who Killed Me
2002 - Life or Something Like It
2002 - Adaptation.
2001 - Evolution
2001 - Original Sin
1999 - $30
1998 - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
1995 - Born to Be Wild
1989 - Dad
1989 - The Fabulous Baker Boys
1985 - Teen Wolf
1982 - The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
1980 - Airplane!
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Gregory Itzin (born April 20, 1948) in Washington, D.C., the son of Evelyn Loretta (née Smith) and Martin Joseph Itzin. When he was in sixth grade, his family moved to Burlington, Wisconsin, where his father was mayor. Itzin originally intended to become a theater actor, receiving training at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco. He has appeared on many stages across the country.
- He has played five characters in the last three _"Star Trek" (1966)_ (qv) spin-offs.
- Was nominated for Broadway's 1994 Tony Award as Best Actor (Featured Role - Play) for "The Kentucky Cycle".
- Lives in Los Angeles with his wife, an artist, and their two children Will (b. 1983) and Julia (b. 1986).
- According to the producers of _"24" (2001)_ (qv), his resemblance to president 'Richard Nixon' (qv) was not deliberate; it was merely a coincidence.
- Before playing the President of the United States on _"24" (2001)_ (qv), he played a presidential candidate in a commercial for cheese.