Mar. 14th, 1974
Los Angeles, California, USA
Grace Park's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2000 - Romeo Must Die
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Grace Park co-starred on the critically acclaimed SCI FI series Battlestar Galactica, playing not one but two leading roles. Her performance in the season one cliffhanger garnered her a place in TV Guide's "100 Most Memorable Moments in TV History." The series received a Peabody Award in 2006 and has remained a critics' darling, rated one of television's best shows by Rolling Stone, TV Guide, The New York Times Magazine, Entertainment Weekly, and Newsday. Although the series concluded after four seasons in March of 2009, fans of Park can look forward to Battlestar Galactica: The Plan, which is scheduled to air November 2009 as a two-hour event. Consisting of newly filmed material and a compilation of clips from the TV show and miniseries, it will reveal the Cylons' plan.
Born in Los Angeles and raised in Canada, Park received a degree in psychology from the University of British Columbia before turning her attention to film and television. She was cast in the Jet Li film Romeo Must Die, quickly following that memorable role with appearances in The Dead Zone and The Outer Limits. Most notably, she played the pivotal role of "Shannon Ng" on the CBC series "Edgemont," while also guest starring on "The Immortal," "Jake 2.0," and "Stargate SG-1." Most recently, she starred as "Special Agent Liz Carver" on the CBC television series, The Border.
In addition to her film and television work, Grace has expanded her range in the stage production of "The Boys Next Door" as "Sheila," and has also starred in the independent feature West 32nd as "Lila Lee."
Grace has been chosen as one of FHM Magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World" and one of Maxim's "Hot 100."
- Born in Los Angeles, but moved to Canada at 22 months. Considers herself a Canadian native, but always a Korean first.
- Loves extreme sports and travelling.
- Named #81 on the Maxim magazine "Hot 100 of 2005" list.
- Made #93 Maxim "Hot 100" list of 2006
- After graduating from college, wanted to try acting for only a year, but ended up getting a teen show called _"Edgemont" (2000)_ (qv) right away.
- Started out as a model.
- Speaks English and Korean in the family home, knows a little French (being raised and educated in Canada).