Sep. 9th, 1972
Sibenik, Croatia, Yugoslavia
Goran Visnjic's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Helen
2009 - New York, I Love You
2005 - Elektra
2002 - Doctor Sleep
2002 - Ice Age
2001 - The Deep End
1998 - Practical Magic
1998 - Rounders
1997 - The Peacemaker
Guest TV Roles[Complete List]
[no bio found]
- (2000) Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world
- On June 19, 2005 he received Croatia's highest cultural honor, the Vladimir Nazor award for "Best Realization of a Theatrical Performance - Film" for his performance in the Pula Film Festival award-winning film, _Duga mracna noc (2004)_ (qv). Each year the "Vladimir Nazor" is awarded to the nation's top artists in the areas of: literature, music, painting and sculpture, theater, film and architecture. The awards ceremony took place at the Dverce Palace in Zagreb where the Minister of Culture handed out the awards.
- Ranked #18 in Croatian-based monthly film magazine "Hollywood" in «Best Croatian Male Movie Stars of All Time» list. (November 2005)
- Father was a bus driver; mother worked in a food market.
- Named as the Best Croatian actor in 2004 (for role in the movie _"Duga mracna noc" (2004)_) according to the votes of the famous Croatian newspaper "Vecernji list".
- Has a large scar on his stomach from gastric ulcer surgery.
- Adopted a baby boy born 19 April 2007 in Los Angeles, California. They have named him Tin Visnjic.
- When word came through that he had been accepted in the Academy of Dramatic Arts in Zagreb, his brother volunteered to take his place in the Army so he could study his craft.