Aug. 22nd, 1970
Giada De Laurentiis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Mentor
Giada De Laurentiis
Herself - Guest
Herself - Author
Herself - Celebrity Player
Giada De Laurentiis was born on August 22, 1970 in Rome, Lazio, Italy as Giada Pamela De Benedetti. She is an actress and producer, known for Giada at Home (2008), Everyday Italian (2004) and The Next Food Network Star (2005). She has been married to Todd Thompson since May 25, 2003. They have one child.
- She holds a degree in social anthropology from UCLA (1996)
- Daughter of 'Veronica De Laurentiis' (qv).
- She was given a small role in one of her aunt's films and despised being in front of the camera. She doesn't even enjoy having pictures taken of her. She tried her best to stay away from the entertainment industry.
- Her name is Italian for "jade.".
- Announced on _"Today" (1952)_ (qv) that she and her husband are expecting a baby in April 2008 (November 2007).
- De Laurentiis studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris before becoming a professional chef.
- Granddaughter of producer 'Dino De Laurentiis (I)' (qv) and 'Silvana Mangano' (qv).
- Niece of 'Raffaella De Laurentiis' (qv), 'Federico De Laurentiis' (qv), 'Francesca DeLaurentiis' (qv).