Aug. 22nd, 1970
Giada De Laurentiis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Giada De Laurentiis was born on August 22, 1970 in Rome, Lazio, Italy as Giada Pamela De Benedetti. She is an actress and producer, known for Giada at Home (2008), Everyday Italian (2004) and The Next Food Network Star (2005). She has been married to Todd Thompson since May 25, 2003. They have one child.
- Grew up in Beverly Hills.
- Her private chef/catering company is called GDL and is based in Los Angeles.
- She holds a degree in social anthropology from UCLA (1996)
- Announced on _"Today" (1952)_ (qv) that she and her husband are expecting a baby in April 2008 (November 2007).
- Sister-in-law of 'Talley Singer' (qv).
- Daughter of 'Veronica De Laurentiis' (qv).
- Before having her own television show on the Food Network, Giada worked for 'Wolfgang Puck' (qv) and as a food magazine stylist for magazines like "Food & Wine".
- Was discouraged by her parents from attending culinary school after high school graduation. Thus, graduated from UCLA and then studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.