Aug. 22nd, 1970
Giada De Laurentiis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Giada De Laurentiis was born on August 22, 1970 in Rome, Lazio, Italy as Giada Pamela De Benedetti. She is an actress and producer, known for Giada at Home (2008), Everyday Italian (2004) and The Next Food Network Star (2005). She has been married to Todd Thompson since May 25, 2003. They have one child.
- Granddaughter of producer 'Dino De Laurentiis (I)' (qv) and 'Silvana Mangano' (qv).
- Her private chef/catering company is called GDL and is based in Los Angeles.
- Niece of 'Raffaella De Laurentiis' (qv), 'Federico De Laurentiis' (qv), 'Francesca DeLaurentiis' (qv).
- She holds a degree in social anthropology from UCLA (1996)
- Her name is Italian for "jade.".
- Sister-in-law of 'Talley Singer' (qv).
- Daughter of 'Veronica De Laurentiis' (qv).
- Before having her own television show on the Food Network, Giada worked for 'Wolfgang Puck' (qv) and as a food magazine stylist for magazines like "Food & Wine".