Aug. 22nd, 1970
Giada De Laurentiis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Mentor
Herself - Celebrity Player
Giada De Laurentiis was born on August 22, 1970 in Rome, Lazio, Italy as Giada Pamela De Benedetti. She is an actress and producer, known for Giada at Home (2008), Everyday Italian (2004) and The Next Food Network Star (2005). She has been married to Todd Thompson since May 25, 2003. They have one child.
- Her husband, Todd Thompson, is a clothing designer for Anthropologie.
- She holds a degree in social anthropology from UCLA (1996)
- She was given a small role in one of her aunt's films and despised being in front of the camera. She doesn't even enjoy having pictures taken of her. She tried her best to stay away from the entertainment industry.
- Sister-in-law of 'Talley Singer' (qv).
- Was discouraged by her parents from attending culinary school after high school graduation. Thus, graduated from UCLA and then studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.
- Her name is Italian for "jade.".
- De Laurentiis studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris before becoming a professional chef.
- Grew up in Beverly Hills.