Aug. 22nd, 1970
Giada De Laurentiis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Co-Hostess
Herself - Celebrity Player
Giada De Laurentiis was born on August 22, 1970 in Rome, Lazio, Italy as Giada Pamela De Benedetti. She is an actress and producer, known for Giada at Home (2008), Everyday Italian (2004) and The Next Food Network Star (2005). She has been married to Todd Thompson since May 25, 2003. They have one child.
- Before having her own television show on the Food Network, Giada worked for 'Wolfgang Puck' (qv) and as a food magazine stylist for magazines like "Food & Wine".
- Her name is Italian for "jade.".
- Daughter of 'Veronica De Laurentiis' (qv).
- Announced on _"Today" (1952)_ (qv) that she and her husband are expecting a baby in April 2008 (November 2007).
- Grew up in Beverly Hills.
- Her husband, Todd Thompson, is a clothing designer for Anthropologie.
- Granddaughter of producer 'Dino De Laurentiis (I)' (qv) and 'Silvana Mangano' (qv).
- De Laurentiis studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris before becoming a professional chef.