Aug. 22nd, 1970
Giada De Laurentiis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Giada De Laurentiis was born on August 22, 1970 in Rome, Lazio, Italy as Giada Pamela De Benedetti. She is an actress and producer, known for Giada at Home (2008), Everyday Italian (2004) and The Next Food Network Star (2005). She has been married to Todd Thompson since May 25, 2003. They have one child.
- De Laurentiis studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris before becoming a professional chef.
- She holds a degree in social anthropology from UCLA (1996)
- Sister of 'Dino De Laurentiis (II)' (qv), 'Eloisa De Laurentiis' (qv) and 'Igor De Laurentiis' (qv).
- Giada and her husband, Todd Thompson, became the parents of a girl, Jade Marie De Laurentiis Thompson, on March 29, 2008 in Los Angeles.
- Grew up in Beverly Hills.
- Before having her own television show on the Food Network, Giada worked for 'Wolfgang Puck' (qv) and as a food magazine stylist for magazines like "Food & Wine".
- Niece of 'Raffaella De Laurentiis' (qv), 'Federico De Laurentiis' (qv), 'Francesca DeLaurentiis' (qv).
- Granddaughter of producer 'Dino De Laurentiis (I)' (qv) and 'Silvana Mangano' (qv).