Aug. 22nd, 1970
Giada De Laurentiis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Giada De Laurentiis was born on August 22, 1970 in Rome, Lazio, Italy as Giada Pamela De Benedetti. She is an actress and producer, known for Giada at Home (2008), Everyday Italian (2004) and The Next Food Network Star (2005). She has been married to Todd Thompson since May 25, 2003. They have one child.
- Giada and her husband, Todd Thompson, became the parents of a girl, Jade Marie De Laurentiis Thompson, on March 29, 2008 in Los Angeles.
- Was discouraged by her parents from attending culinary school after high school graduation. Thus, graduated from UCLA and then studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.
- She holds a degree in social anthropology from UCLA (1996)
- Grew up in Beverly Hills.
- Announced on _"Today" (1952)_ (qv) that she and her husband are expecting a baby in April 2008 (November 2007).
- Her private chef/catering company is called GDL and is based in Los Angeles.
- Granddaughter of producer 'Dino De Laurentiis (I)' (qv) and 'Silvana Mangano' (qv).
- She was given a small role in one of her aunt's films and despised being in front of the camera. She doesn't even enjoy having pictures taken of her. She tried her best to stay away from the entertainment industry.