Mar. 1st, 1967
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
George Eads' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Barry Allen (Voiced)
Paramedic Greg Powell
Captain Atom (Voiced)
Himself - Guest
George grew up in Belton, TX where he graduated from Belton High School in 1985. After graduation, he attended Texas Tech University and graduated with a degree in Mass Communications in 1990. George's parents divorced and his mother Vivian remarried to Dudley Baker, a OB/GYN in Texas. His mother is the Superintendent of Belton Schools. His father, Arthur, is a retired DA. George also has a sister, Angela Eads Tekell who is a Lawyer in Waco, Texas.
After making the rounds to various auditions during the daytime, the eager up-and-comer would earn his keep as a weight adjuster at the local Gold's Gym in the off hours. Persistence eventually paid off in the form of a supporting role on the nighttime soap opera 'Savannah', and though the show barely lasted one season, it did provide an ideal training ground Eads had. In the years that followed, Eads continued a recurring role on the hit series ER as well as others.
Eads was hired for the key role of forensic analyst Nick Stokes in the television hit 'CSI'. Eads charmed audiences by creating a character that was as believable as he was personable. The show proved an enormous success, but the young star nearly lost the role forever by making the simple mistake of oversleeping on the day of his salary negotiations, but the situation soon blew over when Eads apologized for his actions. Now seated comfortably at the top of the television food chain, Eads continues to make a name for himself.
- He met Monica Casey, with whom he's attended award ceremonies, on a blind date.
- When he arrived in Los Angeles, he could only drive during the day because the truck he borrowed from his step dad had two broken headlights (after landing his role on Savannah, Eads bought a new truck).
- He is an alumni of the same fraternity of Survivor: The Australian Outback runner up, 'Colby Donaldson' (qv). Colby entered after George graduated from Texas Tech in 1990.
- Graduated with a degree in Mass Communication from Texas Tech University 1990.
- Along with 'Jorja Fox' (qv), fired in July 2004 from the hit TV crime show _"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)_ (qv) after reportedly failing to show up for work in what appeared to be a hold-out for more money. The network had only upped his salary from $100,000 to $120,000 per episode. Eads immediately issued a public apology, stating that it had nothing to do with money and he simply overslept. After a few days the network decided to rehire him.
- Owns High Rise Apartments on Cloverfield Blvd in Santa Monica.
- Has a yellow labrador retriever named Maverick.
- Attended KD: Studio, in Dallas, Texas.