Feb. 8th, 1968
Zion, Illinois, USA
Gary Coleman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Midgets Vs. Mascots
2008 - An American Carol
2008 - The Great Buck Howard
2003 - Tupac: Resurrection
2002 - Frank McKlusky, C.I.
1998 - Dirty Work
1982 - Jimmy the Kid
Guest TV Roles
Gary Coleman (Voiced)
- As of August 2003, is a candidate for governor of California in the recall election scheduled for October 2003. Has proposed a universal health insurance system based on a $30 flat monthly fee. The required $3500 filing fee was paid by an alternative newspaper in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Has been portrayed by 'Dave Chappelle' (qv).
- Discovered by a talent scout for 'Norman Lear' (qv), who signed him for a part in a TV revival of "The Little Rascals," which never got produced.
- Ranked #1 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Finished eighth among the replacement candidates in the election to recall California Governor 'Gray Davis' (qv). He received more votes than fellow celebrity candidates 'Mary Carey' (qv), 'Gallagher' (qv), and 'Angelyne' (qv).
- Appeared on _"Geraldo" (1987)_ (qv) in early 1993 and announced he had tried to commit suicide by taking sleeping pills twice.
- Works as a security guard.
- (2 November 2000) Appearing on TV court in front of 'Mills Lane (I)' (qv), Gary was ordered to pay bus driver Tracy Fields $1665 for hospital bills resulting from a fight stemming from an attempt to get an autograph in a Hawthorne, California mall. Gary said he felt threatened by her insistence and punched her in the head.