Nov. 26th, 1966
St. Marc, Haiti
Garcelle Beauvais' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Garcelle was born in Haiti. Her mother, Marie-Claire, was a teacher who moved Garcelle and her six older children to Massachusetts after a divorce from her father, Axel, four years prior. At age 16, the family moved again to Miami. At 17, Garcelle pursued a modeling career in New York. She got a break on Aaron Spelling's TV show, "Models Inc." (1994). She then joined L.A.'s comedy troupe, The Groundlings. She became engaged to Mike Nilon, a talent agent. She was formerly married to producer Daniel Saunders (I) for 6-1/2 years with whom she had a son, Oliver (B. 1992).
- Former Ford Agency model.
- Son Oliver, born summer 1991.
- Is fluent in French.
- Sons Jax & Jaid Joseph, born 18 October 2007.
- Garcelle and her husband, 'Mike Nilon' (qv), are expecting twins in the fall of 2007.
- Guest-starred on the TV show _"Family Matters" (1989)_ (qv) on four separate occasions, each time playing a different character.
- Good friend of 'Angie Harmon' (qv), who is going to give Garcelle a baby shower.
- Measurements: 34B-23-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)