Nov. 26th, 1966
St. Marc, Haiti
Garcelle Beauvais' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Women in Trouble
2007 - I Know Who Killed Me
2005 - American Gun
2004 - Barbershop 2: Back in Business
2002 - Bad Company
2001 - Double Take
1999 - Wild Wild West
1988 - Coming to America
1986 - Manhunter
Guest TV Roles
A.D.A. Valerie Heywood
Young Mother Winslow
Garcelle was born in Haiti. Her mother, Marie-Claire, was a teacher who moved Garcelle and her six older children to Massachusetts after a divorce from her father, Axel, four years prior. At age 16, the family moved again to Miami. At 17, Garcelle pursued a modeling career in New York. She got a break on Aaron Spelling's TV show, "Models Inc." (1994). She then joined L.A.'s comedy troupe, The Groundlings. She became engaged to Mike Nilon, a talent agent. She was formerly married to producer Daniel Saunders (I) for 6-1/2 years with whom she had a son, Oliver (B. 1992).
- Measurements: 34B-23-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Son Oliver, born summer 1991.
- Sons Jax & Jaid Joseph, born 18 October 2007.
- Former Ford Agency model.
- Appeared in underwear along with 'Yasmine Bleeth' (qv), 'Alyssa Milano' (qv), 'Melissa Joan Hart' (qv), 'Jamie Luner' (qv), 'Carmen Electra' (qv), 'Peta Wilson' (qv) and 'Jeri Ryan' (qv) on the cover of and inside the October 1997 issue of "Details" magazine.
- Guest-starred on the TV show _"Family Matters" (1989)_ (qv) on four separate occasions, each time playing a different character.
- Is fluent in French.
- Good friend of 'Angie Harmon' (qv), who is going to give Garcelle a baby shower.