Nov. 26th, 1966
St. Marc, Haiti
Garcelle Beauvais' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Garcelle was born in Haiti. Her mother, Marie-Claire, was a teacher who moved Garcelle and her six older children to Massachusetts after a divorce from her father, Axel, four years prior. At age 16, the family moved again to Miami. At 17, Garcelle pursued a modeling career in New York. She got a break on Aaron Spelling's TV show, "Models Inc." (1994). She then joined L.A.'s comedy troupe, The Groundlings. She became engaged to Mike Nilon, a talent agent. She was formerly married to producer Daniel Saunders (I) for 6-1/2 years with whom she had a son, Oliver (B. 1992).
- Voted one of "The 10 Sexiest Women of 2001" by the readers of Black Men Magazine.
- Good friend of 'Angie Harmon' (qv), who is going to give Garcelle a baby shower.
- Measurements: 34B-23-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Sons Jax & Jaid Joseph, born 18 October 2007.
- Appeared in underwear along with 'Yasmine Bleeth' (qv), 'Alyssa Milano' (qv), 'Melissa Joan Hart' (qv), 'Jamie Luner' (qv), 'Carmen Electra' (qv), 'Peta Wilson' (qv) and 'Jeri Ryan' (qv) on the cover of and inside the October 1997 issue of "Details" magazine.
- Son Oliver, born summer 1991.
- Guest-starred on the TV show _"Family Matters" (1989)_ (qv) on four separate occasions, each time playing a different character.
- Garcelle and her husband, 'Mike Nilon' (qv), are expecting twins in the fall of 2007.