Jul. 9th, 1976
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Fred Savage's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - The Last Run
2004 - Welcome to Mooseport
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2002 - The Rules of Attraction
1989 - Little Monsters
1989 - The Wizard
1988 - Vice Versa
1987 - The Princess Bride
1986 - The Boy Who Could Fly
Guest TV Roles
Wego #2 (Voiced)
Garfield 'Garf' Jerrniga
Jeff Mattingly (segment "What Are Friends For?")
Fred Savage (Voiced)
Fred Savage was born July 9, 1976. he began acting at age 9 with Jay Underwood (I) in The Boy Who Could Fly (1986). At the age of twelve, he was cast the lead role of the series "The Wonder Years" (1988). It became a good show, and on the pilot, he got his first kiss. He was later in the movie Vice Versa (1988) with Judge Reinhold and then in Little Monsters (1989), in which he worked with his younger brother Ben Savage (I). Then, he went into the movie The Wizard (1989), with Luke Edwards (I), Christian Slater, Jenny Lewis (I), and Beau Bridges (I). "The Wonder Years" (1988) was canceled while his younger brother Ben Savage (I) got the lead in the show "Boy Meets World" (1993). He stopped working for a couple of years until he was cast in the series "Working" (1997).
- Fred and his wife, Jennifer, became the parents of a boy on August 5, 2006, Oliver Philip Savage, who weighed in at 6 pounds, 13 ounces.
- Proposed to his wife with a 5-carat sapphire ring from Neil Lane Jewelers.
- Graduated from Stanford University in 1999 with a degree in English.
- Daughter, Lily Aerin Savage, born 3 May 2008.
- Member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity.
- At the age of twelve, he became the youngest person ever to be nominated for an Emmy as best leading performer.
- Appeared in _Little Monsters (1989)_ (qv) with brother 'Ben Savage (I)' (qv).
- In 1999, his show _"Working" (1997)_ (qv) was canceled because its ratings plummeted after its first season.