Jul. 9th, 1976
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Fred Savage's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - The Last Run
2004 - Welcome to Mooseport
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2002 - The Rules of Attraction
1989 - Little Monsters
1989 - The Wizard
1988 - Vice Versa
1987 - The Princess Bride
1986 - The Boy Who Could Fly
Guest TV Roles
Wego #2 (Voiced)
Jeff Mattingly (segment "What Are Friends For?")
Fred Savage (Voiced)
Young Lover (Voiced)
Fred Savage was born July 9, 1976. he began acting at age 9 with Jay Underwood (I) in The Boy Who Could Fly (1986). At the age of twelve, he was cast the lead role of the series "The Wonder Years" (1988). It became a good show, and on the pilot, he got his first kiss. He was later in the movie Vice Versa (1988) with Judge Reinhold and then in Little Monsters (1989), in which he worked with his younger brother Ben Savage (I). Then, he went into the movie The Wizard (1989), with Luke Edwards (I), Christian Slater, Jenny Lewis (I), and Beau Bridges (I). "The Wonder Years" (1988) was canceled while his younger brother Ben Savage (I) got the lead in the show "Boy Meets World" (1993). He stopped working for a couple of years until he was cast in the series "Working" (1997).
- Directed an episode of _"Boy Meets World" (1993)_ (qv), which is his brother Ben's show, in 1998.
- Proposed to his wife with a 5-carat sapphire ring from Neil Lane Jewelers.
- Took a year off from Stanford University to appear in the TV show _"Working" (1997)_ (qv).
- Graduated from Stanford University in 1999 with a degree in English.
- His scene as a confused bellboy in _Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002)_ (qv) was deleted.
- He first met his wife, Jennifer Stone, where they were neighbors as children. Coincidently, he became famous for playing a character on _"The Wonder Years" (1988)_ (qv) who has a childhood romance with his neighbor.
- Ranked #27 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Daughter, Lily Aerin Savage, born 3 May 2008.