Jul. 9th, 1976
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Fred Savage's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - The Last Run
2004 - Welcome to Mooseport
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2002 - The Rules of Attraction
1989 - Little Monsters
1989 - The Wizard
1988 - Vice Versa
1987 - The Princess Bride
1986 - The Boy Who Could Fly
Guest TV Roles
Wego #2 (Voiced)
Garfield 'Garf' Jerrniga
Jeff Mattingly (segment "What Are Friends For?")
Fred Savage (Voiced)
Fred Savage was born July 9, 1976. he began acting at age 9 with Jay Underwood (I) in The Boy Who Could Fly (1986). At the age of twelve, he was cast the lead role of the series "The Wonder Years" (1988). It became a good show, and on the pilot, he got his first kiss. He was later in the movie Vice Versa (1988) with Judge Reinhold and then in Little Monsters (1989), in which he worked with his younger brother Ben Savage (I). Then, he went into the movie The Wizard (1989), with Luke Edwards (I), Christian Slater, Jenny Lewis (I), and Beau Bridges (I). "The Wonder Years" (1988) was canceled while his younger brother Ben Savage (I) got the lead in the show "Boy Meets World" (1993). He stopped working for a couple of years until he was cast in the series "Working" (1997).
- In lieu of wedding gifts, they requested that donations be made to Children's Hospital Cancer Center of Los Angeles, in memory of their childhood friend.
- Directed an episode of _"Boy Meets World" (1993)_ (qv), which is his brother Ben's show, in 1998.
- He appeared in the music video and sang in the choir on the song "Voices That Care."
- In 1999, his show _"Working" (1997)_ (qv) was canceled because its ratings plummeted after its first season.
- Brother of actor 'Ben Savage (I)' (qv) and 'Kala Savage' (qv).
- Graduated from Brentwood School in LA in 1994
- Took a year off from Stanford University to appear in the TV show _"Working" (1997)_ (qv).
- After having not seen each other in over five years, Fred was reunited with his fellow _"The Wonder Years" (1988)_ (qv) cast member 'Jason Hervey' (qv), who played his older brother Wayne when they did a guest spot on the animated series _"Justice League" (2001)_ (qv) in the episode "Hawk & Dove." They played, of all things, bickering brothers who were also superheroes. It was originally intended that Jason would voice the older, more aggressive brother (Hank Hall/Hawk) while Fred voiced the younger, more docile brother (Don Hall/Dove) as they had done on _"The Wonder Years" (1988)_ (qv), but during the voice-recording session, they switched roles unexpectedly, so Fred voiced the older brother while Jason voiced the younger brother.