Dec. 5th, 1985
Wood Ridge, New Jersey, USA
Frankie Muniz's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Extreme Movie
2007 - Walk Hard - The Dewey Cox Story
2006 - Stay Alive
2005 - Racing Stripes
2004 - Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London
2003 - Stuck on You
2003 - Agent Cody Banks
2002 - Deuces Wild
2002 - Big Fat Liar
2001 - Dr. Dolittle 2
2000 - My Dog Skip
2000 - It Had to Be You
Guest TV Roles
Frankie has been home-schooled since Grade Six. He started his acting career performing the role of Tiny Tim in "A Christmas Carol" for three years. Nominations for his performances include "The Hollywood Reporter Young Star Award", as well as "The Young Artist of Hollywood Award". Frankie is quite a good golfer and has been playing since his grandfather taught him at the age of 5. Frankie was raised in Knightdale, North Carolina. He currently resides in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Has an older sister, Cristina.
- Frankie's ethnic heritage is 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Irish (his mother) and 1/2 Puerto Rican (his father's heritage).
- Owns the VW Jetta from _The Fast and the Furious (2001)_ (qv).
- Is a die-hard basketball fan.
- Owns 1 of 200 Porsche Speedsters, approximately a $250,000 car, which was the subject of his appearance on MTV's _"Punk'd" (2003)_ (qv).
- He likes to play golf and tennis.
- Was ranked #20 on Forbes List The 20 Top-Earning Young Superstars.(2007).
- Played in a North Carolina stage production of "The Sound Of Music" with 'Clay Aiken' (qv) in 1997.