Dec. 5th, 1985
Wood Ridge, New Jersey, USA
Frankie Muniz's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - The Legend Of Secret Pass
2008 - Extreme Movie
2007 - Walk Hard - The Dewey Cox Story
2006 - Stay Alive
2005 - Racing Stripes
2004 - Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London
2003 - Agent Cody Banks
2003 - Stuck on You
2002 - Big Fat Liar
2002 - Deuces Wild
2001 - Dr. Dolittle 2
2000 - My Dog Skip
2000 - It Had to Be You
Guest TV Roles
Frankie has been home-schooled since Grade Six. He started his acting career performing the role of Tiny Tim in "A Christmas Carol" for three years. Nominations for his performances include "The Hollywood Reporter Young Star Award", as well as "The Young Artist of Hollywood Award". Frankie is quite a good golfer and has been playing since his grandfather taught him at the age of 5. Frankie was raised in Knightdale, North Carolina. He currently resides in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Is a drummer.
- Has an older sister, Cristina.
- Landed his first major role at age 8 playing Tiny Tim in "A Christmas Carol" at the Theater in the Park Raleigh. (Owned by 'Evan Rachel Wood' (qv)'s father).
- Frankie's ethnic heritage is 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Irish (his mother) and 1/2 Puerto Rican (his father's heritage).
- On a episode of MTV'S "Diary" He met NASCAR Legend 'Dale Earnhardt' (qv) on camera, just prior to his tragic fatal car accident.
- Owns the VW Jetta from _The Fast and the Furious (2001)_ (qv).
- In real life is older than 'Justin Berfield' (qv), but plays his little brother on _"Malcolm in the Middle" (2000)_ (qv).
- Is a die-hard basketball fan.