Sep. 21st, 1967
Jackson, Mississippi, USA
Faith Hill's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Raised in Star, Mississippi. As a big-haired high school brunette, she scheduled singing gigs at fairs and churches around her duties as prom queen and cheerleader. She made only enough money to pay the band and buy gas for the car. An older brother drove her to gigs and bought her blue suede boots. At age 19, she left for Nashville where she worked as a gofer for 'Reba McEntire' (qv).
- When 'Tim McGraw' (qv) proposed, in one of the trailers, he had to go perform, so she wrote her response on the mirror (reportedly with either a lipstick or a marker pen).
- Met her biological mother in the early 1990s
- Is set to make her film debut in a remake of _The Stepford Wives (1975)_ (qv) with 'Nicole Kidman' (qv). She will play the role of Sarah Sunderson.
- Had the role of 'Mel Gibson (I)' (qv)'s wife in _We Were Soldiers (2002)_ (qv), but left the film and was replaced by 'Madeleine Stowe' (qv)
- Named #48 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Children: Gracie Katherine (b. May 5th 1997), Maggie Elizabeth (b.August 12th 1998) and Audrey Caroline (b. December 6th 2001).
- Is adopted by Edna and Ted Perry.