Sep. 21st, 1967
Jackson, Mississippi, USA
Faith Hill's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - The Stepford Wives
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Musical Guest
Herself - Pregame Performer
- Named #29 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- (2000) (1997) Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
- Ranked #30 on VH1's 100 Sexiest Artists.
- Raised in Star, Mississippi. As a big-haired high school brunette, she scheduled singing gigs at fairs and churches around her duties as prom queen and cheerleader. She made only enough money to pay the band and buy gas for the car. An older brother drove her to gigs and bought her blue suede boots. At age 19, she left for Nashville where she worked as a gofer for 'Reba McEntire' (qv).
- Children: Gracie Katherine (b. May 5th 1997), Maggie Elizabeth (b.August 12th 1998) and Audrey Caroline (b. December 6th 2001).
- Had the role of 'Mel Gibson (I)' (qv)'s wife in _We Were Soldiers (2002)_ (qv), but left the film and was replaced by 'Madeleine Stowe' (qv)
- Is adopted by Edna and Ted Perry.
- Met her biological mother in the early 1990s