Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987), General Hospital (1963) and co-starring on Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of Isabella on the popular series, The Young and the Restless (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to Desperate Housewives (2004) where she plays adulteress Gabrielle Solis. She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- Was engaged to 'Tony Parker (I)' (qv) in November 2006. The wedding was set for the summer of 2007 in Paris, France.
- She is considered a fluent Spanish speaker, though when interviewed in English by Spanish TV, she wasn't able to answer fluently in Spanish.
- Named #38 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Daughter of Enrique Longoria Jr. (born in Rachal, Brooks County, Texas) and Ella Eva Mireles, married in Falfurrias, Brooks County, Texas.
- Ranked #1 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2006 list.
- Was among the guests at 'Marcia Cross' (qv)' wedding to Tom Mahoney
- Was chosen by Australian men's magazine Zoo weekly as one of the "Top 50 Hottest Babes Ever" in March 2006.
- Is the only woman to be ranked #1 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 list twice. (2005 and 2006).