Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Lower Learning
2008 - Over Her Dead Body
2007 - The Heartbreak Kid
2006 - Harsh Times
2006 - The Sentinel
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on "The Bold and the Beautiful" (1987), "General Hospital" (1963) and co-starring on "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of "Isabella" on the popular series, "The Young and the Restless" (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to "Desperate Housewives" (2004) where she plays adulteress "Gabrielle Solis". She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- (April 2006) Was the cover girl of the 100th edition of Maxim magazine.
- (2005) Signed up to be the new L'Oreal image for 1 million pounds.
- She has three older sisters: Elizabeth Judina, Emily Jeannette (formerly Mrs. David Brown, now Mrs. Dennis Blevins), and Esmeralda Josephina; and two nieces, Briella Megan Blevins and Bethany Mikaela Blevins.
- Ranked #1 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- (April 2006) Was on the cover of the 100th edition of Maxim magazine
- Named #13 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Ranked #4 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Contrary to popular belief, is not related to Tampa Bay Rays third baseman 'Evan Longoria' (qv). However, after the Rays won the 2008 American League Championship Series, she sent Evan a bottle of champagne and a note thanking him for doing such a great job holding up the family name.