Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987), General Hospital (1963) and co-starring on Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of Isabella on the popular series, The Young and the Restless (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to Desperate Housewives (2004) where she plays adulteress Gabrielle Solis. She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- Was Miss Corpus Christi USA 1998
- Her father was a hunter and she has been practicing shooting her entire life.
- Among the guests at her Silvester party 2004/2005 was her then-boyfriend 'J.C. Chasez' (qv)
- Named #13 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Daughter of Enrique Longoria Jr. (born in Rachal, Brooks County, Texas) and Ella Eva Mireles, married in Falfurrias, Brooks County, Texas.
- Was among the guests at 'Marcia Cross' (qv)' wedding to Tom Mahoney
- Favorite basketball team: The San Antonio Spurs. Favorite player: 'Tony Parker (I)' (qv).
- (2005) Signed up to be the new L'Oreal image for 1 million pounds.