Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987), General Hospital (1963) and co-starring on Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of Isabella on the popular series, The Young and the Restless (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to Desperate Housewives (2004) where she plays adulteress Gabrielle Solis. She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- She was July on FHM magazine's 2005 pinup calendar (2005).
- Ranked #9 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- #3 on E!'s "50 Steamiest Southern Stars"
- Is of Mexican descent.
- Ranked #4 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Favorite basketball team: The San Antonio Spurs. Favorite player: 'Tony Parker (I)' (qv).
- Plans to open her own restaurant called Por Fin, meaning At Last, sometime between October and November of 2006.
- She is considered a fluent Spanish speaker, though when interviewed in English by Spanish TV, she wasn't able to answer fluently in Spanish.