Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987), General Hospital (1963) and co-starring on Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of Isabella on the popular series, The Young and the Restless (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to Desperate Housewives (2004) where she plays adulteress Gabrielle Solis. She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- Among the guests at her Silvester party 2004/2005 was her then-boyfriend 'J.C. Chasez' (qv)
- Was Miss Corpus Christi USA 1998
- Is the only woman to be ranked #1 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 list twice. (2005 and 2006).
- Ranked #4 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- (April 2006) Was the cover girl of the 100th edition of Maxim magazine.
- Accidentally hit on the head by a falling pole on the set of her series _"Desperate Housewives" (2004)_ (qv) and was unconscious for four minutes. Taken to a hospital, treated for a bump on the head and released. [August 18, 2005]
- Spokesmodel for Hanes (2005)
- Close friend of 'Mario López (I)' (qv) since 1992. He escorted her mother down the aisle at Eva's wedding to 'Tony Parker (I)' (qv).