Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987), General Hospital (1963) and co-starring on Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of Isabella on the popular series, The Young and the Restless (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to Desperate Housewives (2004) where she plays adulteress Gabrielle Solis. She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- Named #38 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Of the four leading actresses of _"Desperate Housewives" (2004)_ (qv), she is the only one not to receive an Emmy nomination for her performance on the show.
- Her wedding dress for her civil ceremony was designed by 'Karl Lagerfeld' (qv).
- Was a dancer with 'The Pussycat Dolls' (qv).
- Attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in kinesiology (the study of anatomy, physiology, and body movement).
- Close friend of 'Mario López (I)' (qv) since 1992. He escorted her mother down the aisle at Eva's wedding to 'Tony Parker (I)' (qv).
- Following French law, she first married 'Tony Parker (I)' (qv) in a civil ceremony, held by Paris mayor 'Bertrand Delanoë' (qv), on 6 July 2007 before exchanging vows in a religious ceremony at the Eglise Saint-Germain-l'Auxerrois in Paris one day later. The wedding reception was held at the Vaux-le-Vicomte castle, with about 200 guests including the San Antonio Spurs team, 'Michael Douglas (I)' (qv), 'Catherine Zeta-Jones' (qv), 'Thierry Henry' (qv), and 'Victoria Beckham' (qv).
- Her father was a hunter and she has been practicing shooting her entire life.