Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987), General Hospital (1963) and co-starring on Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of Isabella on the popular series, The Young and the Restless (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to Desperate Housewives (2004) where she plays adulteress Gabrielle Solis. She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- Daughter of Enrique Longoria Jr. (born in Rachal, Brooks County, Texas) and Ella Eva Mireles, married in Falfurrias, Brooks County, Texas.
- Named #13 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Was Miss Corpus Christi USA 1998
- Lives in L.A.
- (April 2006) Was on the cover of the 100th edition of Maxim magazine
- Her wedding dress for her civil ceremony was designed by 'Karl Lagerfeld' (qv).
- Is of Mexican descent.
- Was named one of the "50 mas bellos" (50 most beautiful people) by People en Espa˝ol (2005).