Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Lower Learning
2008 - Over Her Dead Body
2007 - The Heartbreak Kid
2006 - Harsh Times
2006 - The Sentinel
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on "The Bold and the Beautiful" (1987), "General Hospital" (1963) and co-starring on "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of "Isabella" on the popular series, "The Young and the Restless" (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to "Desperate Housewives" (2004) where she plays adulteress "Gabrielle Solis". She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- Plans to open her own restaurant called Por Fin, meaning At Last, sometime between October and November of 2006.
- Close friend of 'Mario López (I)' (qv) since 1992. He escorted her mother down the aisle at Eva's wedding to 'Tony Parker (I)' (qv).
- Spokesmodel for Hanes (2005)
- Favorite basketball team: The San Antonio Spurs. Favorite player: 'Tony Parker (I)' (qv).
- Ranked #4 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- (April 2006) Was the cover girl of the 100th edition of Maxim magazine.
- Her surname, Longoria, comes from the old Asturian (Spanish) noble surname; de Longoria, from a branch settled on Nueva España, now Mexico, in the XVIIth century, becoming rich farmers.
- She was July on FHM magazine's 2005 pinup calendar (2005).