Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Lower Learning
2008 - Over Her Dead Body
2007 - The Heartbreak Kid
2006 - Harsh Times
2006 - The Sentinel
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987), General Hospital (1963) and co-starring on Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of Isabella on the popular series, The Young and the Restless (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to Desperate Housewives (2004) where she plays adulteress Gabrielle Solis. She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- Spokesmodel for Hanes (2005)
- Lives in L.A.
- Named #13 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Ranked #4 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Was named one of the "50 mas bellos" (50 most beautiful people) by People en Espa˝ol (2005).
- Accidentally hit on the head by a falling pole on the set of her series _"Desperate Housewives" (2004)_ (qv) and was unconscious for four minutes. Taken to a hospital, treated for a bump on the head and released. [August 18, 2005]
- Is the only one among her parents' children to have dark skin, dark eyes, and dark hair. Her three sisters all have fair hair, blue eyes, and Caucasian skin color. Eva thought for a long time that she was adopted because of her features.
- Ranked #1 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2006 list.