Mar. 15th, 1975
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987), General Hospital (1963) and co-starring on Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), she auditioned for and won the role of Isabella on the popular series, The Young and the Restless (1973). After Y&R, Eva Longoria became well known worldwide thanks to Desperate Housewives (2004) where she plays adulteress Gabrielle Solis. She also has a contract with L'Oreal and has been named one of the most beautiful people.
- Favorite basketball team: The San Antonio Spurs. Favorite player: 'Tony Parker (I)' (qv).
- Ranked #9 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Her father was a hunter and she has been practicing shooting her entire life.
- Close friend of 'Mario López (I)' (qv) since 1992. He escorted her mother down the aisle at Eva's wedding to 'Tony Parker (I)' (qv).
- In 2008 she became the new face for Magnum Icecream.
- One of her cousins works at a post office in New Jersey.
- Is the only one among her parents' children to have dark skin, dark eyes, and dark hair. Her three sisters all have fair hair, blue eyes, and Caucasian skin color. Eva thought for a long time that she was adopted because of her features.
- Is of Mexican descent.