Eva La Rue
Dec. 27th, 1966
Long Beach, California, USA
5' 7 1/2"
Eva La Rue's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Lakeview Terrace
1993 - RoboCop 3
1990 - Heart Condition
1987 - The Barbarians
Guest TV Roles
Linda Lorenzo #2
Agent Tanya Mays
Eva LaRue grew up in California. At the age of 6, she began her show business career. She starred in television commercials and sang many "jingles" for them. Today Eva still often sings at many sports events and any other opportunities that arise. Eva likes to ride horses and she has shown horses for over a decade. She also enjoys Tae Kwon Do. She's the oldest of three children. She loves acting and is well into her craft.
- Used to host _Weddings of a Lifetime (1995) (TV)_ (qv) with her husband 'John Callahan (I)' (qv).
- Actress, Sarah Michelle Gellar, is the godmother of her daughter.
- She is the godmother of baby Michael Joseph (b. June 1997), who is the child of former _"All My Children" (1970)_ (qv) castmates 'Mark Consuelos' (qv) and 'Kelly Ripa' (qv).
- Has a younger half-sister named Lara LaRuy who graduated Westminster High School class of 2001.
- She welcomed first child, 7lbs 1oz daughter Kaya McKenna Callahan on December 6th 2001.
- Eva LaRue is a member of the Baha'i Faith.
- Sister of 'Nikka La Rue' (qv).
- She used to model for Fredericks of Hollywood.