Dec. 27th, 1966
Long Beach, California, USA
5' 7 1/2
Eva LaRue's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Eva LaRue grew up in California. At the age of 6, she began her show business career. She starred in television commercials and sang many "jingles" for them. Today Eva still often sings at many sports events and any other opportunities that arise. Eva likes to ride horses and she has shown horses for over a decade. She also enjoys Tae Kwon Do. She's the oldest of three children. She loves acting and is well into her craft.
- She is of Puerto Rican, French, Dutch and Scottish ancestry
- Used to host _Weddings of a Lifetime (1995) (TV)_ (qv) with her husband 'John Callahan (I)' (qv).
- After 8 years of marriage, Eva and John have filed for divorce.
- Actress, Sarah Michelle Gellar, is the godmother of her daughter.
- She used to model for Fredericks of Hollywood.
- Turned down the role of Rosanna Cabot on _"As the World Turns" (1956)_ (qv) in 2002, opting to return to her role as Maria Santos Grey on _"All My Children" (1970)_ (qv) instead.
- Attended Norco Senior High School in Norco California. Graduated in the class of 1985.
- Eva LaRue is a member of the Baha'i Faith.