Dec. 27th, 1966
Long Beach, California, USA
5' 7 1/2"
Eva La Rue's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Eva LaRue grew up in California. At the age of 6, she began her show business career. She starred in television commercials and sang many "jingles" for them. Today Eva still often sings at many sports events and any other opportunities that arise. Eva likes to ride horses and she has shown horses for over a decade. She also enjoys Tae Kwon Do. She's the oldest of three children. She loves acting and is well into her craft.
- After 8 years of marriage, Eva and John have filed for divorce.
- Turned down the role of Rosanna Cabot on _"As the World Turns" (1956)_ (qv) in 2002, opting to return to her role as Maria Santos Grey on _"All My Children" (1970)_ (qv) instead.
- Has a younger half-sister named Lara LaRuy who graduated Westminster High School class of 2001.
- Sister of 'Nikka La Rue' (qv).
- She welcomed first child, 7lbs 1oz daughter Kaya McKenna Callahan on December 6th 2001.
- She used to model for Fredericks of Hollywood.
- Attended Norco Senior High School in Norco California. Graduated in the class of 1985.
- She is of Puerto Rican, French, Dutch and Scottish ancestry