Dec. 27th, 1966
Long Beach, California, USA
5' 7 1/2"
Eva La Rue's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Eva LaRue grew up in California. At the age of 6, she began her show business career. She starred in television commercials and sang many "jingles" for them. Today Eva still often sings at many sports events and any other opportunities that arise. Eva likes to ride horses and she has shown horses for over a decade. She also enjoys Tae Kwon Do. She's the oldest of three children. She loves acting and is well into her craft.
- Eva LaRue is a member of the Baha'i Faith.
- Sister of 'Nikka La Rue' (qv).
- Actress, Sarah Michelle Gellar, is the godmother of her daughter.
- She welcomed first child, 7lbs 1oz daughter Kaya McKenna Callahan on December 6th 2001.
- She is the godmother of baby Michael Joseph (b. June 1997), who is the child of former _"All My Children" (1970)_ (qv) castmates 'Mark Consuelos' (qv) and 'Kelly Ripa' (qv).
- Turned down the role of Rosanna Cabot on _"As the World Turns" (1956)_ (qv) in 2002, opting to return to her role as Maria Santos Grey on _"All My Children" (1970)_ (qv) instead.
- She used to model for Fredericks of Hollywood.
- Got engaged to her longtime beau businessman Joe Cappuccio at Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe in May 2008.