Dec. 10th, 1977
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Emmanuelle Chriqui's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Taking Chances
2009 - Saint John of Las Vegas
2009 - Women in Trouble
2008 - You Don't Mess With the Zohan
2008 - Tortured
2008 - Cadillac Records
2008 - August
2005 - Waiting...
2005 - The Crow: Wicked Prayer
2003 - Rick
2001 - On the Line
2000 - Snow Day
2000 - 100 Girls
1999 - Detroit Rock City
Guest TV Roles
Check-Out Lady (Voiced)
Sapphire Stagg (Voiced)
Emmanuelle Chriqui was born in Montreal, Quebec, to Moroccan immigrants. Her family moved to Toronto when she was 2 years old. At the age of 10, Chriqui appeared in a McDonald's commercial. She moved to Vancouver guest-starring in series such as "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" (1991), Forever Knight, "Once a Thief" (1997), and "PSI Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal" (1996). Her first Hollywood role was in Detroit Rock City (1999). Her breakout performance came in 2000's Snow Day (2000), in which she played the foxy Claire Bonner. She appeared in rock band Hinder's "Lips of an Angel" music video in 2006. Emmanuelle later starred in several films and was nominated for a DVD Exclusive Award as Best Actress for her performance in 100 Girls (2000). She also starred in the movie Adam and Eve (2005), opposite Cameron Douglas (I). Chriqui increased her visibility by having playing Sloan on the HBO hit show, "Entourage" (2004) and by starring opposite Adam Sandler (I) in You Don't Mess with the Zohan (2008).
- Her family is from Morocco. Has one sister named Laurence and a brother - both older. They were raised for several years in Unionville, Ontario.
- She is bilingual, English and French.
- Her last name is pronounced "Shreeky".
- Ranked #81 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Filmed an appearance for the television series, "Manchester Prep" (1999). The series was not picked up despite having several episodes filmed, and was later edited into the movie _Cruel Intentions 2 (2000) (V)_ (qv). Emmanuelle's scenes were not used, although she appears in the trailer.
- Ranked #90 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002).
- Is an alumna of the Arts York Drama Program at Unionville High School, a school that specializes in the creative arts.
- Voted 8th most sexiest girl 2008 by FHM.