Oct. 17th, 1972
Kansas City, Missouri, USA.
Eminem's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2014 - The Interview
2013 - How to Make Money Selling Drugs
2009 - Funny People
2002 - 8 Mile
2001 - The Wash
2000 - Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Musical Guest
Himself (segment "Eminem")
Jimmy 'B-Rabbit' Smith
Born Marshall Bruce Mathers III on October 17, 1972, in Kansas City, Missouri. Spent childhood moving back and forth between Kansas City and Metro Detroit. Attended Lincoln High School in Warren 1986-89. Hustled self-made cassettes of his work to places like Record Time in Roseville. His girlfriend (now wife) Kimberly gave birth to daughter Haile Jade on Dec. 25, 1995. He worked at Gilbert's Lodge (a family restaurant) in St. Clair Shores from 1996-1998. Full-length debut, Infinite, released in 1996. The Slim Shady EP was released in 1998. Later that year, Dr. Dre signed Eminem to his Aftermath label after hearing the rapper free styling on a Los Angeles radio station. The Slim Shady LP was released on Feb. 23, 1999 and hit No. 2 on the Billboard charts within weeks. The Slim Shady LP was 3 times platinum. Eminem has now put out his second full length CD, entitled The Marshall Mathers LP.
- In his 2004 song, "Like Toy Soldiers", he stated he no longer wants to argue with 'Ja Rule' (qv) and other members of Murder Inc.
- Spoofs his character from _8 Mile (2002)_ (qv) in his music video "Just lose it"
- Father of Hailie Jade (b. Christmas Day, 1995)
- (January 2001) 2000 Album "The Marshall Mathers LP" sold a reported 7 million copies.
- Filed for divorce less than 3 months after re-marrying his ex-wife.
- Made $29,000,000 in 2002 with The Eminem Show LP, as the CEO of Shady Records, and the Anger Managment Tour '02.
- 3rd January 2001: Album "The Marshall Mathers LP" nominated for 4 Grammy awards at _The 43rd Annual Grammy Awards (2001) (TV)_ (qv), including: Album of the Year, Best Rap Album, Best Rap Solo Performance and Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group for the track "Forget About Dre" with Dr Dre.
- Failed the 9th grade three times until finally dropping out. He said that he was not stupid [which is evident from interviews and his obvious success], but said that he lacked an interest in school. All he wanted to do was rap.