May. 12th, 1986
Port Perry, Ontario, Canada
Emily VanCamp's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Carriers
2007 - Black Irish
2005 - The Ring Two
2004 - A Different Loyalty
2002 - No Good Deed
2001 - Lost and Delirious
Guest TV Roles
Becky Sue Drummond
VanCamp made her acting debut at age 13 in Nickelodeon's series Are You Afraid of the Dark?. She appeared in the short film Rings, which bridged the gap between The Ring and The Ring Two, the latter of which saw her reprising her character from the aforementioned short film. She worked for the film Black Irish in 2006.
From 2002 to 2006 starred as Amy Abbott in the WB drama series Everwood. In 2007, she was a guest star in an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Also in 2007, VanCamp won role on the ABC ensemble series Brothers & Sisters as a regular late in the first season, which was her second teaming with executive producer Greg Berlanti from Everwood. VanCamp's character, Rebecca Harper, was introduced as the daughter of the late William Walker (Tom Skerritt) and his long-time mistress, Holly Harper (Patricia Wettig). In early 2010, it was announced that VanCamp would appear in three episodes in Season 5 to wrap up her character's storyline.
In 2009, she appearred in a post-apocalyptic film Carriers. She starred in a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, titled Beyond the Blackboard, with her former Everwood co-star, Treat Williams, which aired on CBS, April 24, 2011.
In 2011, she was cast as Emily Thorne in ABC's drama series Revenge. It was given a series order in May. The show is currently in its second season.
VanCamp is dating her co-star and on-screen love interest from Revenge, Josh Bowman.
- She is a talented horse rider. Learning Spanish.
- She has three sisters Katie, 22, Alison, 20 and Molly, younger.
- Favourite supermarket section is the frozen foods, where they keep the ice cream.
- Was named one of E! Online's Sizzlin' 16 in 2003.
- Grew up speaking French and is fluent in the language.
- Ex-boyfriend 'Chris Pratt (I)' (qv) played her brother on _"Everwood" (2002)_ (qv).
- "Teen" named her one of the top actresses under the age of twenty.
- Is a ballet dancer.