Jul. 20th, 1978
Los Angeles, California, USA
Elliott Yamin's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles
- Used to turn out the lights to sing in front of friends
- His mentor's grandmother passed away the night he made the Top 12.
- His ex-girlfriend is named Amanda.
- As a child, he suffered from allergies to grass and pollen. Yamin is 90% deaf in his right ear, which he mentioned in the third round of the semi-finals.
- As of May 30, an AOL poll placed Elliott 5th on the "Best Idol of All Time" list. Taylor Hicks tied for 3rd while Katharine McPhee tied for 6th.
- Spent about 15 hours, from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., waiting to audition for Randy, Paula and Simon in Boston.
- When he was eleven years old, he moved to Richmond, Virginia.
- Made the top 3 on "American Idol: The Search for a Super Star"