Jul. 20th, 1978
Los Angeles, California, USA
Elliott Yamin's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles
- The July 2006 issue of Richmond Magazine, which featured Elliott wearing a shirt with the number 3 on it, sold 144,000 copies in 4 days. Normally, the magazine sells 31,000 copies in a monthly period.
- The one superpower he'd love to have? The ability to fly.
- When it was down to 5, a poll at MSNBC.com asked who should win American Idol. Elliott had the most with 30% while Katharine came in second with 28%.
- His mother Claudette began singing at 12 doing blues and standards in hotels, clubs and steakhouses with orchestra leader Ray McKinley.
- Like winner Taylor Hicks, originally planned to audition in Memphis but couldn't due to Hurricane Katrina. Instead, drove to Boston for 11 1/2 hours and was the second to last person heard by the judges.
- Held 43 different jobs before auditioning for American Idol, including 6 years at Foot Locker, collections, customer service, retail, landscaping, vinyl-siding installation, part-time deejay for Power 92 and counter clerk at Westbury Pharmacy.
- The first album he bought with his own money: Whitney Houston's self-titled debut.
- Loves to play basketball and work out