Jul. 20th, 1978
Los Angeles, California, USA
Elliott Yamin's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles
- Earned his GED in 1997 at the Virginia Randolph Education Center while working at Foot Locker.
- Made the top 3 on "American Idol: The Search for a Super Star"
- Has a Shih Tzu named Buster.
- His mentor's grandmother passed away the night he made the Top 12.
- His free dental makeover in Beverly Hills took 20 hours and would normally cost $20,000.
- At the age of seventeen, Yamin was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and has to wear an insulin pump.
- Song "Fight for Love" was originally offered to Leona Lewis.
- Was born with severe allergies to trees, grass and pollen.