Jul. 20th, 1978
Los Angeles, California, USA
Elliott Yamin's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
- He and Danny Gokey are the only male contestants to finish third on American Idol.
- His version of "Moody's Mood for Love" is #73 on Billboard's US Pop Chart, #76 on US Digital, #53 on iTunes' Top 100 Songs and #1 on Billboard's Bubbling Under Hot 100 as of early July 2006
- Tried to be a vegetarian at the age of 8.
- On AmericanIdol.com's Top 20 highest-rated performances of season 5, Elliott got the most with 9. Behind him was Taylor with 7.
- The first album he bought with his own money: Whitney Houston's self-titled debut.
- Fronted a reggae outfit known as the Razor Posse at the Bob Marley Festival in Richmond's Chimborazo Park singing "Waiting In Vain".
- Sometimes wishes he sung "Ribbon In the Sky" instead of "Knocks Me Off My Feet" during Stevie Wonder week. He has admitted to not doing the song justice even though Simon thought it was the best performance after Ace and Kellie.
- Results from another online poll at AOL put Elliott at #1 for person that should've won American Idol in this year at 40%. Katharine was next with 37%.