Mar. 29th, 1963
Killara, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Elle Macpherson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1997 - Batman & Robin
1997 - The Edge
1996 - If Lucy Fell
1996 - Jane Eyre
1996 - The Mirror Has Two Faces
1990 - Alice
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Presenter
- One of the models who own the Fashion Cafe in New York City, along with 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv) and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv).
- Has split with French financier 'Arpad Busson' (qv) [June 2005].
- One of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 1995.
- Elle claims she put on over 20 pounds in weight so that she would have a figure more in the tradition of a model of the day, for the film _Sirens (1993)_ (qv)
- (January 9, 2002) Became engaged to her partner of six years, French financier 'Arpad Busson' (qv), in the Bahamas.
- Has own line of lingerie in Australia, planning on extending it to US (May 2002)
- Speaks French fluently.
- Home was robbed. Money and photographs were stolen. Ransom was held for photographs. Elle and husband worked with FBI and they caught the thieves. One of the thieves claimed that he was the father of Elle's baby.