Mar. 29th, 1964
Killara, Sydney, Australia
Elle Macpherson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1997 - Batman & Robin
1997 - The Edge
1996 - Jane Eyre
1996 - If Lucy Fell
1996 - The Mirror Has Two Faces
1990 - Alice
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Host
Herself - Guest Presenter
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Elle Macpherson is an Australian model, businesswoman, television host and actress. She is well known for her record five cover appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beginning in the 1980's, leading to her nickname The Body.
- Has split with French financier 'Arpad Busson' (qv) [June 2005].
- She was "discovered" at the age of eighteen while vacationing in Aspen, Colorado, and was promptly signed to the Click modeling agency.
- Checked into the Meadows Clinic in Arizona, which offers treatment for psychological conditions and addictions. She is suffering from postnatal depression after the birth of her second child in February. [October 2003]
- (January 9, 2002) Became engaged to her partner of six years, French financier 'Arpad Busson' (qv), in the Bahamas.
- One of the world's top fashion models.
- Measurements: 36C-24-35 (early modeling career- 1984), 37D-25-36 (after adding weight to flm "Sirens"), 36D-24-35 1/2 (in 1997), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- One of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 1995.
- Home was robbed. Money and photographs were stolen. Ransom was held for photographs. Elle and husband worked with FBI and they caught the thieves. One of the thieves claimed that he was the father of Elle's baby.