Mar. 29th, 1963
Killara, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Elle Macpherson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1997 - Batman & Robin
1997 - The Edge
1996 - If Lucy Fell
1996 - Jane Eyre
1996 - The Mirror Has Two Faces
1990 - Alice
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Presenter
- Checked into the Meadows Clinic in Arizona, which offers treatment for psychological conditions and addictions. She is suffering from postnatal depression after the birth of her second child in February. [October 2003]
- As a teenager, she ran a mile in 4 minutes, 24 seconds.
- One of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 1995.
- Speaks French fluently.
- Home was robbed. Money and photographs were stolen. Ransom was held for photographs. Elle and husband worked with FBI and they caught the thieves. One of the thieves claimed that he was the father of Elle's baby.
- One of the models who own the Fashion Cafe in New York City, along with 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv) and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv).
- One of the world's top fashion models.
- Measurements: 36C-24-35 (early modeling career- 1984), 37D-25-36 (after adding weight to flm "Sirens"), 36D-24-35 1/2 (in 1997), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)