Mar. 29th, 1964
Killara, Sydney, Australia
Elle Macpherson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Elle Macpherson is an Australian model, businesswoman, television host and actress. She is well known for her record five cover appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beginning in the 1980's, leading to her nickname The Body.
- Has own line of lingerie in Australia, planning on extending it to US (May 2002)
- One of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 1995.
- Has split with French financier 'Arpad Busson' (qv) [June 2005].
- (January 9, 2002) Became engaged to her partner of six years, French financier 'Arpad Busson' (qv), in the Bahamas.
- Measurements: 36C-24-35 (early modeling career- 1984), 37D-25-36 (after adding weight to flm "Sirens"), 36D-24-35 1/2 (in 1997), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Elle claims she put on over 20 pounds in weight so that she would have a figure more in the tradition of a model of the day, for the film _Sirens (1993)_ (qv)
- One of the models who own the Fashion Cafe in New York City, along with 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv) and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv).
- As a teenager, she ran a mile in 4 minutes, 24 seconds.