Mar. 29th, 1963
Killara, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Elle Macpherson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1997 - Batman & Robin
1997 - The Edge
1996 - If Lucy Fell
1996 - Jane Eyre
1996 - The Mirror Has Two Faces
1990 - Alice
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Presenter
- One of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 1995.
- Elle claims she put on over 20 pounds in weight so that she would have a figure more in the tradition of a model of the day, for the film _Sirens (1993)_ (qv)
- Speaks French fluently.
- Was quoted in an Australian magazine (Sydney Morning Herald's Good Weekend magazine) as saying that she did not like reading things that she had not written.
- Has split with French financier 'Arpad Busson' (qv) [June 2005].
- Measurements: 36C-24-35 (early modeling career- 1984), 37D-25-36 (after adding weight to flm "Sirens"), 36D-24-35 1/2 (in 1997), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Has own line of lingerie in Australia, planning on extending it to US (May 2002)
- She was "discovered" at the age of eighteen while vacationing in Aspen, Colorado, and was promptly signed to the Click modeling agency.