Mar. 29th, 1964
Killara, Sydney, Australia
Elle Macpherson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1997 - The Edge
1997 - Batman & Robin
1996 - If Lucy Fell
1996 - The Mirror Has Two Faces
1996 - Jane Eyre
1990 - Alice
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Host
Herself - Guest Presenter
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Elle Macpherson is an Australian model, businesswoman, television host and actress. She is well known for her record five cover appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beginning in the 1980's, leading to her nickname The Body.
- Home was robbed. Money and photographs were stolen. Ransom was held for photographs. Elle and husband worked with FBI and they caught the thieves. One of the thieves claimed that he was the father of Elle's baby.
- One of the models who own the Fashion Cafe in New York City, along with 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv) and 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv).
- Checked into the Meadows Clinic in Arizona, which offers treatment for psychological conditions and addictions. She is suffering from postnatal depression after the birth of her second child in February. [October 2003]
- Elle claims she put on over 20 pounds in weight so that she would have a figure more in the tradition of a model of the day, for the film _Sirens (1993)_ (qv)
- One of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 1995.
- Was ranked #7 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- One of the world's top fashion models.
- Measurements: 36C-24-35 (early modeling career- 1984), 37D-25-36 (after adding weight to flm "Sirens"), 36D-24-35 1/2 (in 1997), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)