Mar. 29th, 1964
Killara, Sydney, Australia
Elle Macpherson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Elle Macpherson is an Australian model, businesswoman, television host and actress. She is well known for her record five cover appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beginning in the 1980's, leading to her nickname The Body.
- Has own line of lingerie in Australia, planning on extending it to US (May 2002)
- One of the world's top fashion models.
- (January 9, 2002) Became engaged to her partner of six years, French financier 'Arpad Busson' (qv), in the Bahamas.
- (14 February 1998) Son, Arpad Flynn Busson born in New York, New York, USA. Father is 'Arpad Busson' (qv), a French financier.
- Speaks French fluently.
- As a teenager, she ran a mile in 4 minutes, 24 seconds.
- Has split with French financier 'Arpad Busson' (qv) [June 2005].
- Home was robbed. Money and photographs were stolen. Ransom was held for photographs. Elle and husband worked with FBI and they caught the thieves. One of the thieves claimed that he was the father of Elle's baby.