Mar. 29th, 1964
Killara, Sydney, Australia
Elle Macpherson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Elle Macpherson is an Australian model, businesswoman, television host and actress. She is well known for her record five cover appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beginning in the 1980's, leading to her nickname The Body.
- She was "discovered" at the age of eighteen while vacationing in Aspen, Colorado, and was promptly signed to the Click modeling agency.
- One of the world's top fashion models.
- (February 4, 2003) Gave birth to her second child, a son named Aurelius Cy Andre, with 'Arpad Busson' (qv).
- Elle claims she put on over 20 pounds in weight so that she would have a figure more in the tradition of a model of the day, for the film _Sirens (1993)_ (qv)
- Speaks French fluently.
- Was ranked #7 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- Was quoted in an Australian magazine (Sydney Morning Herald's Good Weekend magazine) as saying that she did not like reading things that she had not written.
- (14 February 1998) Son, Arpad Flynn Busson born in New York, New York, USA. Father is 'Arpad Busson' (qv), a French financier.