Dec. 30th, 1980
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Eliza Dushku's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Open Graves
2008 - The Alphabet Killer
2008 - Bottle Shock
2008 - The Coverup
2007 - Nobel Son
2007 - On Broadway
2002 - The New Guy
2001 - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
2001 - Soul Survivors
2000 - Bring It On
1996 - Race the Sun
1995 - Bye Bye Love
1994 - True Lies
1993 - This Boy's Life
Guest TV Roles
FBI Special Agent Angela Page
Eliza Dushku (Voiced)
Jordan Hilgren-Bronson (Voiced)
Eliza Dushku (born December 30, 1980) is an actress.
Born in Boston, she has studied the piano, drums, and several types of dance (jazz, tap, and ballet). Her previous acting experience includes numerous amateur presentations at the Watertown Children's Theater where she was part of the company since she was in the first grade. In addition to acting, she is sometimes seen on stage at the Children's Theater signing for the deaf.
Dushku was discovered at the end of a five-month search throughout the United States for the perfect girl to play the lead role of Alice opposite Juliette Lewis in the film That Night (1992). Since then, she has been in several films and has worked with actors such as 'Robert De Niro', 'Ellen Barkin', 'Leonardo DiCaprio', 'Paul Reiser', and 'James Belushi'.
- She started her career by getting hurt at one of her brother Nate's auditions and impressing the talent scouts with her emphasized drama.
- Shares a birthday with actress 'Kristin Kreuk' (qv), actor-model-singer 'Tyrese Gibson' (qv), and some famous athletes: 'Tiger Woods' (qv), NBA superstar 'LeBron James' (qv), and former Olympic sprinter 'Ben Johnson (VIII)' (qv).
- While on location, she surrounds herself with pictures of family and friends.
- Named #46 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement (2005).
- Good friend of 'Clare Kramer' (qv).
- Her favorite color is black.
- Ranked #38 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- She went to an audition for the part of Mary Jane Watson in _Spider-Man (2002)_ (qv). In one of the specials of the _Spider-Man (2002)_ (qv) DVD you can see her reading opposite 'Tobey Maguire' (qv). The role later on went to 'Kirsten Dunst' (qv), after 'Kate Hudson (I)' (qv) declined the offer. 'Alicia Witt' (qv) was actually set to play that part in the end, but when 'Sam Raimi' (qv) saw 'Kirsten Dunst' (qv), she was a last minute audition, he chose her.