Dec. 30th, 1980
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Eliza Dushku's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2012 - Ghostbusters III
2009 - Open Graves
2008 - Bottle Shock
2008 - The Alphabet Killer
2007 - On Broadway
2007 - Nobel Son
2002 - City By The Sea
2002 - The New Guy
2001 - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
2001 - Soul Survivors
2000 - Bring It On
1995 - Bye Bye Love
1994 - True Lies
1993 - This Boy's Life
Guest TV Roles
FBI Special Agent Angela Page
Eliza Dushku (Voiced)
Herself - Guest
Eliza Dushku (born December 30, 1980) is an actress.
Eliza Dushku was discovered at the end of a five-month search throughout the United States for the perfect girl to play the lead role of Alice opposite Juliette Lewis in the film That Night (1992). Since then, she has been in several films and has worked with actors such as Robert De Niro, Ellen Barkin, Leonardo DiCaprio, Paul Reiser, and James Belushi. Born in Boston on December 30, 1980, she has studied the piano, drums, and several types of dance (jazz, tap, and ballet). Her previous acting experience includes numerous amateur presentations at the Watertown Children's Theater where she was part of the company since she was in the first grade. In addition to acting, she is sometimes seen on stage at the Children's Theater signing for the deaf.
- Her mother, Judy (born Judith Rasmussen), is a university administrator-professor at Suffolk University; her Father, Philip R. Dushku, is an administrator-teacher in the Boston Public Schools.
- She ranked #44 (2000), #13 (2001), #28 (2002) and #63 (2003) in Stuff's Sexiest Women.
- Is of Albanian, Danish and Colonial English descent.
- While filming _Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)_ (qv), was called Duck Shoot by director 'Kevin Smith (I)' (qv) after he mispronounced her last name accidentally.
- Her maternal grandfather Richard Costley Rasmussen died at March 30th 2006. He was survived by his wife, Barbara Porter Hegsted.
- Named #46 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement (2005).
- Good friend of 'Clare Kramer' (qv).
- Turned down a _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) spin-off (based on her character, Faith) for her role on _"Tru Calling" (2003)_ (qv).