Dec. 30th, 1980
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Eliza Dushku's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2012 - Ghostbusters III
2009 - Open Graves
2008 - Bottle Shock
2008 - The Alphabet Killer
2007 - On Broadway
2007 - Nobel Son
2002 - City By The Sea
2002 - The New Guy
2001 - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
2001 - Soul Survivors
2000 - Bring It On
1995 - Bye Bye Love
1994 - True Lies
1993 - This Boy's Life
Guest TV Roles
FBI Special Agent Angela Page
Eliza Dushku (Voiced)
Herself - Guest
Eliza Dushku (born December 30, 1980) is an actress.
Born in Boston, she has studied the piano, drums, and several types of dance (jazz, tap, and ballet). Her previous acting experience includes numerous amateur presentations at the Watertown Children's Theater where she was part of the company since she was in the first grade. In addition to acting, she is sometimes seen on stage at the Children's Theater signing for the deaf.
Dushku was discovered at the end of a five-month search throughout the United States for the perfect girl to play the lead role of Alice opposite Juliette Lewis in the film That Night (1992). Since then, she has been in several films and has worked with actors such as 'Robert De Niro', 'Ellen Barkin', 'Leonardo DiCaprio', 'Paul Reiser', and 'James Belushi'.
- Is good friends with _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) and _"Angel" (1999)_ (qv) co-star 'Julie Benz' (qv), although the two never appeared together in an episode of either show. Dushku has said that she would love for Benz to appear in an episode of _"Dollhouse" (2009)_ (qv).
- Was featured as #13 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)
- She ranked #13 (2002) in Maxim's 100 Sexiest Women.
- Turned down a _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) spin-off (based on her character, Faith) for her role on _"Tru Calling" (2003)_ (qv).
- Voted the 9th Sexiest Female Movie Star in the Australian Empire Magazine September 2002.
- Her maternal grandfather Richard Costley Rasmussen died at March 30th 2006. He was survived by his wife, Barbara Porter Hegsted.
- The tattoo she wore as Faith was fake.
- Her last name is pronounced DUSH-koo and rhymes with "push."