Dec. 30th, 1980
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Eliza Dushku's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Open Graves
2008 - The Coverup
2008 - The Alphabet Killer
2008 - Bottle Shock
2007 - Nobel Son
2007 - On Broadway
2002 - The New Guy
2001 - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
2001 - Soul Survivors
2000 - Bring It On
1996 - Race the Sun
1995 - Bye Bye Love
1994 - True Lies
1993 - This Boy's Life
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
FBI Special Agent Angela Page
Eliza Dushku (Voiced)
Eliza Dushku (born December 30, 1980) is an actress.
Born in Boston, she has studied the piano, drums, and several types of dance (jazz, tap, and ballet). Her previous acting experience includes numerous amateur presentations at the Watertown Children's Theater where she was part of the company since she was in the first grade. In addition to acting, she is sometimes seen on stage at the Children's Theater signing for the deaf.
Dushku was discovered at the end of a five-month search throughout the United States for the perfect girl to play the lead role of Alice opposite Juliette Lewis in the film That Night (1992). Since then, she has been in several films and has worked with actors such as 'Robert De Niro', 'Ellen Barkin', 'Leonardo DiCaprio', 'Paul Reiser', and 'James Belushi'.
- She used to have a German shepherd-husky-beagle mix named Korbit. Now she has 2 dogs, a golden named Max Factor and a Bernese named Rigby Idaho.
- She did a political, social, and economic study of women in post-apartheid South Africa with her mother.
- Turned down a _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) spin-off (based on her character, Faith) for her role on _"Tru Calling" (2003)_ (qv).
- Her mother, Judy (born Judith Rasmussen), is a university administrator-professor at Suffolk University; her Father, Philip R. Dushku, is an administrator-teacher in the Boston Public Schools.
- Ranked #38 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Her favorite color is black.
- While on location, she surrounds herself with pictures of family and friends.
- For a long period of time she refused to do nude scenes. She once stated "You have a better chance of seeing God than me naked". Still in 2008, she appeared topless in the film "The Alphabet Killer".