Dec. 30th, 1980
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Eliza Dushku's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2012 - Ghostbusters III
2009 - Open Graves
2008 - Bottle Shock
2008 - The Alphabet Killer
2007 - On Broadway
2007 - Nobel Son
2002 - City By The Sea
2002 - The New Guy
2001 - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
2001 - Soul Survivors
2000 - Bring It On
1995 - Bye Bye Love
1994 - True Lies
1993 - This Boy's Life
Guest TV Roles
FBI Special Agent Angela Page
Eliza Dushku (Voiced)
Herself - Guest
Eliza Dushku (born December 30, 1980) ia a actress.
Dushku was discovered at the end of a five-month search throughout the United States for the perfect girl to play the lead role of Alice opposite 'Juliette Lewis' in the film That Night (1992). Since then, she has been in several films and has worked with actors such as 'Robert De Niro', 'Ellen Barkin', 'Leonardo DiCaprio', 'Paul Reiser', and 'James Belushi'.
Born in Boston, she has studied the piano, drums, and several types of dance (jazz, tap, and ballet). Her previous acting experience includes numerous amateur presentations at the Watertown Children's Theater where she was part of the company since she was in the first grade. In addition to acting, she is sometimes seen on stage at the Children's Theater signing for the deaf.
- Was legally emancipated from her parents because of the restrictive laws that limit the hours that a minor is allowed to work.
- She went to an audition for the part of Mary Jane Watson in _Spider-Man (2002)_ (qv). In one of the specials of the _Spider-Man (2002)_ (qv) DVD you can see her reading opposite 'Tobey Maguire' (qv). The role later on went to 'Kirsten Dunst' (qv), after 'Kate Hudson (I)' (qv) declined the offer. 'Alicia Witt' (qv) was actually set to play that part in the end, but when 'Sam Raimi' (qv) saw 'Kirsten Dunst' (qv), she was a last minute audition, he chose her.
- Has been working with acting coach, Peter Kelley, since she was a child.
- According to Chinese calendar and astrology, she was born in the year of the monkey.
- Was featured as #13 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)
- Her last name is pronounced DUSH-koo and rhymes with "push."
- For a long period of time she refused to do nude scenes. She once stated "You have a better chance of seeing God than me naked". Still in 2008, she appeared topless in the film "The Alphabet Killer".
- Has worked with both halves of the Buffy season-five bad guy Glory/Ben outside of the Buffy show: 'Clare Kramer' (qv) in _Bring It On (2000)_ (qv) and 'Charlie Weber' (qv) in _The Kiss (2003) (V)_ (qv).