Dec. 30th, 1980
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Eliza Dushku's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Open Graves
2008 - The Alphabet Killer
2008 - Bottle Shock
2008 - The Coverup
2007 - Nobel Son
2007 - On Broadway
2002 - The New Guy
2001 - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
2001 - Soul Survivors
2000 - Bring It On
1996 - Race the Sun
1995 - Bye Bye Love
1994 - True Lies
1993 - This Boy's Life
Guest TV Roles
Agent Veronica Dawson
Herself - Guest Judge
FBI Special Agent Angela Page
Eliza Dushku (Voiced)
Eliza Dushku (born December 30, 1980) is an actress.
Born in Boston, she has studied the piano, drums, and several types of dance (jazz, tap, and ballet). Her previous acting experience includes numerous amateur presentations at the Watertown Children's Theater where she was part of the company since she was in the first grade. In addition to acting, she is sometimes seen on stage at the Children's Theater signing for the deaf.
Dushku was discovered at the end of a five-month search throughout the United States for the perfect girl to play the lead role of Alice opposite Juliette Lewis in the film That Night (1992). Since then, she has been in several films and has worked with actors such as 'Robert De Niro', 'Ellen Barkin', 'Leonardo DiCaprio', 'Paul Reiser', and 'James Belushi'.
- For a long period of time she refused to do nude scenes. She once stated "You have a better chance of seeing God than me naked". Still in 2008, she appeared topless in the film "The Alphabet Killer".
- She always takes the back of her director's chair (the chair personalized with her name) after a shoot as a souvenir.
- Says when she was young child her best friend lived in a funeral home and they would often hang out in the mortuary after school, thus desensitizing her to the image of dead bodies. She comments, "It was very 'Six Feet Under'.".
- Dushku was the only family with that surname in the United States of America in 1920 and were living in Massachusetts.
- While filming _Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)_ (qv), was called Duck Shoot by director 'Kevin Smith (I)' (qv) after he mispronounced her last name accidentally.
- She went to an audition for the part of Mary Jane Watson in _Spider-Man (2002)_ (qv). In one of the specials of the _Spider-Man (2002)_ (qv) DVD you can see her reading opposite 'Tobey Maguire' (qv). The role later on went to 'Kirsten Dunst' (qv), after 'Kate Hudson (I)' (qv) declined the offer. 'Alicia Witt' (qv) was actually set to play that part in the end, but when 'Sam Raimi' (qv) saw 'Kirsten Dunst' (qv), she was a last minute audition, he chose her.
- Hosted the 2005 Winter Venatian Masquerade in New York.
- Was featured as #13 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)