Dec. 30th, 1980
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Eliza Dushku's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Open Graves
2008 - Bottle Shock
2008 - The Coverup
2008 - The Alphabet Killer
2007 - On Broadway
2007 - Nobel Son
2002 - The New Guy
2001 - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
2001 - Soul Survivors
2000 - Bring It On
1996 - Race the Sun
1995 - Bye Bye Love
1994 - True Lies
1993 - This Boy's Life
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
FBI Special Agent Angela Page
Eliza Dushku (Voiced)
Eliza Dushku (born December 30, 1980) is an actress.
Born in Boston, she has studied the piano, drums, and several types of dance (jazz, tap, and ballet). Her previous acting experience includes numerous amateur presentations at the Watertown Children's Theater where she was part of the company since she was in the first grade. In addition to acting, she is sometimes seen on stage at the Children's Theater signing for the deaf.
Dushku was discovered at the end of a five-month search throughout the United States for the perfect girl to play the lead role of Alice opposite Juliette Lewis in the film That Night (1992). Since then, she has been in several films and has worked with actors such as 'Robert De Niro', 'Ellen Barkin', 'Leonardo DiCaprio', 'Paul Reiser', and 'James Belushi'.
- She started her career by getting hurt at one of her brother Nate's auditions and impressing the talent scouts with her emphasized drama.
- According to Chinese calendar and astrology, she was born in the year of the monkey.
- Was featured as #13 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)
- Of the three leads in _Bring It On (2000)_ (qv), she was the only one who wasn't a cheerleader in high school.
- For a long period of time she refused to do nude scenes. She once stated "You have a better chance of seeing God than me naked". Still in 2008, she appeared topless in the film "The Alphabet Killer".
- Has been working with acting coach, Peter Kelley, since she was a child.
- Turned down a _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) spin-off (based on her character, Faith) for her role on _"Tru Calling" (2003)_ (qv).
- Is of Albanian, Danish and Colonial English descent.