Nov. 30th, 1982
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Elisha Cuthbert's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Just Before I Go
2009 - The Six Wives of Henry Lefay
2008 - My Sassy Girl
2007 - He Was a Quiet Man
2007 - Captivity
2005 - House of Wax
2004 - The Girl Next Door
2003 - Old School
2003 - Love Actually
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
New Bedford (Voiced)
Elisha Cuthbert carried the success from Popular Mechanics for Kids and Are You Afraid of the Dark? into a featured role on the hit FOX series 24. Though she spent the majority of her youth in Montreal, Cuthbert moved to Los Angeles at age 17 in order to pursue an acting career. Featured roles as a reluctant pilot in Airspeed(1998) and a time traveling teen in Time at the Top (1999), it was obvious that her talent was growing. Her role in the made-for-Canadian-television feature Lucky Girl only furthered her reputation as a dramatically capable actor, and her distinct onscreen facial expressions and convincing performance soon caught the eyes of producers who were preparing a new thriller series for FOX.
Elisha's cast as Jack Bauer's daughter, Kimberly in the hit series 24, Cuthbert's character suffered through multiple kidnappings and a mountain lion attack over the course of the series' first two seasons. Cuthbert took a supporting role in the comedy Old School before appearing in the subsequent romantic comedies Love Actually (2003) and The Girl Next Door (2004), the latter of which found her taking the lead as an ex-porn star who becomes the object of affection to a lonely suburban boy unaware of her past.
- Dislikes flying so much that she has certain rituals she must do: like always board the plane with her right foot first. (From an April 2004 appearance on _"Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993)_ (qv).).
- Is a former foot model.
- Shares a birthday with the following celebrities: 'Ben Stiller' (qv), singer 'Clay Aiken' (qv), _"8 Simple Rules... for Dating My Teenage Daughter" (2002)_ (qv) star 'Kaley Cuoco' (qv), 80s punk rocker 'Billy Idol' (qv) and 'Dick Clark (I)' (qv).
- Ranked #6 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Auditioned but lost the lead role to 'Kirsten Dunst' (qv) in _Spider-Man (2002)_ (qv).
- Was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada but later moved and grew up in the Greenfield Park district, in Longueuil (south shore of Montreal), Quebec, Canada.
- Ranked #25 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- She has a younger brother, Jonathan, and a younger sister, Lee-Ann