Nov. 30th, 1982
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Elisha Cuthbert's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Just Before I Go
2009 - The Six Wives of Henry Lefay
2008 - My Sassy Girl
2007 - Captivity
2007 - He Was a Quiet Man
2005 - House of Wax
2004 - The Girl Next Door
2003 - Love Actually
2003 - Old School
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Elisha Cuthbert carried the success from Popular Mechanics for Kids and Are You Afraid of the Dark? into a featured role on the hit FOX series 24. Though she spent the majority of her youth in Montreal, Cuthbert moved to Los Angeles at age 17 in order to pursue an acting career. Featured roles as a reluctant pilot in Airspeed(1998) and a time traveling teen in Time at the Top (1999), it was obvious that her talent was growing. Her role in the made-for-Canadian-television feature Lucky Girl only furthered her reputation as a dramatically capable actor, and her distinct onscreen facial expressions and convincing performance soon caught the eyes of producers who were preparing a new thriller series for FOX.
Elisha's cast as Jack Bauer's daughter, Kimberly in the hit series 24, Cuthbert's character suffered through multiple kidnappings and a mountain lion attack over the course of the series' first two seasons. Cuthbert took a supporting role in the comedy Old School before appearing in the subsequent romantic comedies Love Actually (2003) and The Girl Next Door (2004), the latter of which found her taking the lead as an ex-porn star who becomes the object of affection to a lonely suburban boy unaware of her past.
- Auditioned but lost the lead role to 'Kirsten Dunst' (qv) in _Spider-Man (2002)_ (qv).
- Ranked #57 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002).
- Both her mother and brother play on Hockey Teams in Canada.
- Ranked #25 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Ranked #5 in FHM 100 Sexiest Women (2005).
- Ranked #6 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Speaks French as a result of growing up in Montreal.
- Was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada but later moved and grew up in the Greenfield Park district, in Longueuil (south shore of Montreal), Quebec, Canada.