May. 28th, 1977
Cranston, Rhode Island, USA
Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Graduated from Boston College in 1999
- Was on the 1992 Silver Lake Olneyville Girls Senior League softball team. They ended up becoming State champs.
- Married her college sweetheart, 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv), an NFL Quarterback.
- Brought a self-made "Immunity Headress" as her luxury item on _"Survivor" (2000)_ (qv) (aka "Survivor: The Australian Outback" (2001)). She made it while being sequestered during the long interview process to get on the show.
- Is originally from Cranston, Rhode Island.
- (April 2001) Her fiancee, 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv), signed as a free agent with the Buffalo Bills.
- Graduated from St. Mary's Academy Bay-View in 1995.
- In 1998, she was working as a shoe designer for Puma.
- Diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2002. This a serious autoimmune disease in which the body attacks itself if the person consumes gluten.