May. 28th, 1977
Cranston, Rhode Island, USA
Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Graduated from Boston College in 1999
- Became engaged to Boston College football quarterback 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv) on April 6, 2001, his 23rd birthday.
- Is half Italian and half Polish.
- Diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2002. This a serious autoimmune disease in which the body attacks itself if the person consumes gluten.
- Graduated with a Fine Arts degree from Boston College, where she played softball, in 1999.
- Brought a self-made "Immunity Headress" as her luxury item on _"Survivor" (2000)_ (qv) (aka "Survivor: The Australian Outback" (2001)). She made it while being sequestered during the long interview process to get on the show.
- Daughter-in-law of former NFL tight-end 'Don Hasselbeck' (qv).
- Spoke at the 2004 Republican National Convention in New York City
- Parents: architect Kenneth Filarski and Catholic-school teacher/lawyer Elizabeth DelPadre Filarski. Brother: Kenneth Filarski Jr. is a judge and aspiring musician.