May. 28th, 1977
Cranston, Rhode Island, USA
Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Graduated from Boston College in 1999
- (April 2001) Her fiancee, 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv), signed as a free agent with the Buffalo Bills.
- Parents: architect Kenneth Filarski and Catholic-school teacher/lawyer Elizabeth DelPadre Filarski. Brother: Kenneth Filarski Jr. is a judge and aspiring musician.
- Elisabeth has three children with husband 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv): daughter, Grace Elisabeth, born on April 6, 2005 (Tim's 27th birthday), weighing in at 7 lbs 8 oz and two sons, Taylor Thomas born on November 6, 2007, weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz and Isaiah Timothy born on August 9 2009, weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz.
- Became engaged to Boston College football quarterback 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv) on April 6, 2001, his 23rd birthday.
- Is half Italian and half Polish.
- In 1998, she was working as a shoe designer for Puma.
- Graduated from St. Mary's Academy Bay-View in 1995.
- Gave birth to her third child, a son named Isaiah Timothy Hasselbeck, on August 9, 2009 in New York City. He weighed in at 7 lb. 7 oz.