May. 28th, 1977
Cranston, Rhode Island, USA
Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Madea Goes To Jail
2008 - Made of Honor
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Barramundi Tribe
Herself - Guest
Graduated from Boston College in 1999
- Sister-in-law of Seattle Seahawks quarterback 'Matt Hasselbeck' (qv).
- Diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2002. This a serious autoimmune disease in which the body attacks itself if the person consumes gluten.
- Brought a self-made "Immunity Headress" as her luxury item on _"Survivor" (2000)_ (qv) (aka "Survivor: The Australian Outback" (2001)). She made it while being sequestered during the long interview process to get on the show.
- In 1998, she was working as a shoe designer for Puma.
- Married her college sweetheart, 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv), an NFL Quarterback.
- Graduated from St. Mary's Academy Bay-View in 1995.
- Graduated with a Fine Arts degree from Boston College, where she played softball, in 1999.
- Parents: architect Kenneth Filarski and Catholic-school teacher/lawyer Elizabeth DelPadre Filarski. Brother: Kenneth Filarski Jr. is a judge and aspiring musician.