May. 28th, 1977
Cranston, Rhode Island, USA
Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Madea Goes To Jail
2008 - Made of Honor
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Barramundi Tribe
Herself - Guest
Graduated from Boston College in 1999
- Gave birth to her third child, a son named Isaiah Timothy Hasselbeck, on August 9, 2009 in New York City. He weighed in at 7 lb. 7 oz.
- Parents: architect Kenneth Filarski and Catholic-school teacher/lawyer Elizabeth DelPadre Filarski. Brother: Kenneth Filarski Jr. is a judge and aspiring musician.
- Graduated from St. Mary's Academy Bay-View in 1995.
- Elisabeth has three children with husband 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv): daughter, Grace Elisabeth, born on April 6, 2005 (Tim's 27th birthday), weighing in at 7 lbs 8 oz and two sons, Taylor Thomas born on November 6, 2007, weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz and Isaiah Timothy born on August 9 2009, weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz.
- (24 November 2003) Won the spot as the new co-host of _"The View" (1997)_ (qv), beating out 'Rachel Campos' (qv) and 'Erin Hershey' (qv) in the finals.
- Is half Italian and half Polish.
- Was raised as a Catholic and attended St. Mary School in Cranston, R.I., followed by St. Mary Academy - Bay View in Riverside, R.I. where she graduated in 1995.
- Graduated with a Fine Arts degree from Boston College, where she played softball, in 1999.