May. 28th, 1977
Cranston, Rhode Island, USA
Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Graduated from Boston College in 1999
- Became engaged to Boston College football quarterback 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv) on April 6, 2001, his 23rd birthday.
- Gave birth to her third child, a son named Isaiah Timothy Hasselbeck, on August 9, 2009 in New York City. He weighed in at 7 lb. 7 oz.
- (24 November 2003) Won the spot as the new co-host of _"The View" (1997)_ (qv), beating out 'Rachel Campos' (qv) and 'Erin Hershey' (qv) in the finals.
- Was raised as a Catholic and attended St. Mary School in Cranston, R.I., followed by St. Mary Academy - Bay View in Riverside, R.I. where she graduated in 1995.
- Parents: architect Kenneth Filarski and Catholic-school teacher/lawyer Elizabeth DelPadre Filarski. Brother: Kenneth Filarski Jr. is a judge and aspiring musician.
- She was invited to Survivor All-Stars but she declined.
- (April 2001) Her fiancee, 'Tim Hasselbeck' (qv), signed as a free agent with the Buffalo Bills.
- Is half Italian and half Polish.