May. 28th, 1977
Cranston, Rhode Island, USA
Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Made of Honor
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Graduated from Boston College in 1999
- She was invited to Survivor All-Stars but she declined.
- Diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2002. This a serious autoimmune disease in which the body attacks itself if the person consumes gluten.
- Spent time in Belize teaching in the rainforest and spent three weeks in Italy developing products for her job.
- Graduated with a Fine Arts degree from Boston College, where she played softball, in 1999.
- Brought a self-made "Immunity Headress" as her luxury item on _"Survivor" (2000)_ (qv) (aka "Survivor: The Australian Outback" (2001)). She made it while being sequestered during the long interview process to get on the show.
- (24 November 2003) Won the spot as the new co-host of _"The View" (1997)_ (qv), beating out 'Rachel Campos' (qv) and 'Erin Hershey' (qv) in the finals.
- Daughter-in-law of former NFL tight-end 'Don Hasselbeck' (qv).
- Spoke at the 2004 Republican National Convention in New York City