Jun. 18th, 1973
Burbank, California, USA
Eddie Cibrian's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Cibrian, an only child, was born in Burbank, California. His mother, Hortensia (née Balaguer), is an office manager, and his father, Carl Cibrian, a banker. He is of Cuban descent.
Cibrian starred in The Young and the Restless as Matt Clark, Baywatch Nights as Griff Walker, Sunset Beach as Cole Deschanel, Third Watch as womanizing New York City firefighter Jimmy Doherty, Tilt as rising poker star Eddie Towne, and Invasion as Everglades park ranger Russell Varon. He also guest-starred in Saved by the Bell: The College Years, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Criminal Minds, and Beverly Hills, 90210. His movie credits include Living Out Loud (1998), But I'm a Cheerleader (1999), and The Cave (2005).
In addition to acting, he sang in the soul-pop boy band 3Deep from 1998 to 2001, along with Young and The Restless costar and real-life best friend Joshua Morrow and Canadian singer CJ Huyer
In 2006, Cibrian joined the cast of the Fox series Vanished midway through the season. The series was canceled after nine of the thirteen episodes produced were aired (subsequent episodes aired via MySpace). The following year, he was cast as Jason Austin in the unaired pilot of Football Wives, the ABC remake of the British drama Footballers Wives.
Cibrian has had guest spots on Samantha Who?, Dirty Sexy Money, and Ugly Betty. In 2009, he joined the cast of CSI: Miami as an officer from the Hollywood division who joins Horatio's team in Miami.] His contract was not picked up for the 2010-11 season.
In July 2010, Cibrian guest starred as a bounty hunter in multiple episodes of NBC's drama series Chase.
In March 2011, Cibrian was cast as the lead in the NBC pilot for The Playboy Club, a TV series set at the first Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. In early October 2011, The Playboy Club was cancelled by NBC after three episodes due to low ratings.
- Entered UCLA's football program in the autumn of 1991.
- Named one of "Daytimes 12 Hottest Stars" by TV Guide in 1997 after being on _"Sunset Beach" (1997)_ (qv) for five months.
- Eddie is in a relationship with singer/actress 'LeAnn Rimes' (qv) as of March 2009.
- He proposed to his longtime girlfriend Brandi Glanville "seconds before midnight New Year's Eve 1999".
- Part of the pop boy band 3 Deep
- Likes to play golf, football, tennis, and basketball
- Expecting 2nd child, due April 2007.
- Son, Jake Austin, born April 7, 2007.