Jan. 15th, 1978
New York City, New York, USA
Eddie Cahill's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - The Narrows
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2004 - Miracle
Guest TV Roles
Eddie Cahill was born in New York on January 15, 1978. With Italian and Irish decent, Eddie is the second born to his parents, having one older and one younger sister. He studied acting for a year and a half at New York University with the Atlantic Theater Co. Acting School.
He appeared in Nicky Silver's Off-Broadway play The Altruists in 2000. He made his move onto TV screens in June of 2000 guest-starring opposite Sarah Jessica Parker in "Sex and the City" (1998). He made his big break in October of 2000 winning the role of Rachel's new assistant in "Friends" (1994)
His other TV appearances include "Charmed" (1998), "Felicity" (1998) "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
In 2001 Eddie signed a holding deal with The WB Network to star in his own TV show. "Glory Days" (2002), debuted in 2002 but, while well received by critics and viewers, it did not last long. Not discouraged, Eddie went on to make appearances in the series "Haunted" and "Dawson's Creek" (1998).
In 2004 he made his leap onto the big screen in Disney's Miracle (2004) playing his childhood hero Jim Craig. He continued his movie career in 2005 appearing in the movie Lords of Dogtown (2005).
Also, in 2004 he joined the cast of the newest addition to the "CSI" franchise "CSI: NY" (2004) He can be seen playing Detective Don Flack every Wednesday on CBS at 10/9 central.
- Divides his time between LA, Vancouver, where he films _"Glory Days" (2002)_ (qv), and New York where he resides with his girlfriend.
- In 1996, he graduated from Byram Hills High School in Armonk, New York, located in Westchester County.
- Mother is Italian and father is Irish.
- (2000) Inked a holding deal with the WB Network to star in his own series in 2001.
- Has two sisters, one older and one younger.
- (2000) Appeared in 'Nicky Silver (II)' (qv)'s Off-Broadway play The Altruists.
- Played 'Jim Craig (II)' (qv), who was one of his childhood heroes, in _Miracle (2004)_ (qv).
- (2001) Chosen for E! Online's "Sizzlin' Sixteen" list as one of the brightest up-and-coming stars of the year.