May. 23rd, 1958
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Drew Carey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - The Aristocrats
2005 - Robots
1999 - The Big Tease
1993 - Coneheads
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest Host
Himself - Contestant
Himself - Comedian (segment "Dog Nut")
Himself - Celebrity Scout
Himself - Host
Himself - Comedian
- Author of the book "Dirty Jokes and Beer".
- A self-professed "computer geek" because of his love of video games and the internet.
- His hand was injured on the set of The Price is Right when his hand got jammed in one of the turntable walls.
- Is a big Cleveland Browns fan. Introduced the team upon the first game of the 1999 season, when it the Browns returned to the NFL.
- Is an avid fan of football (soccer). He says he got into it playing FIFA and learnt the rules ("Soccer for Dummies"), so he could become a "true fan".
- (8 January 1999) Filed $600,000 breach of contract suit against A&W restaurant chain when they refused to pay for commercials after an episode of his TV series featured competitor McDonalds.
- Received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Friday, 21 February 2003. Appropriately enough, the star of this former Marine is located directly in front of The Supply Sergeant; a Hollywood fixture for decades.
- Host of the two biggest-money games in television history. In 2003, he hosted _Pepsi Play for a Billion (2003) (TV)_ (qv), a game show special that offered the ultimate $1 billion prize. In 2007, he became the host of _"Power of 10" (2007)_ (qv), in which the potential prize is $10 million. Both shows were produced by 'Michael Davies (IV)' (qv).