May. 23rd, 1958
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Drew Carey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Robots
2005 - The Aristocrats
1999 - The Big Tease
1993 - Coneheads
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Received an honorary Ph.D. from Cleveland State University in 2000.
- A self-professed "computer geek" because of his love of video games and the internet.
- Father died when Carey was 8, spawning years of depression. Attempted suicide on many occasions.
- Host of the two biggest-money games in television history. In 2003, he hosted _Pepsi Play for a Billion (2003) (TV)_ (qv), a game show special that offered the ultimate $1 billion prize. In 2007, he became the host of _"Power of 10" (2007)_ (qv), in which the potential prize is $10 million. Both shows were produced by 'Michael Davies (IV)' (qv).
- Received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Friday, 21 February 2003. Appropriately enough, the star of this former Marine is located directly in front of The Supply Sergeant; a Hollywood fixture for decades.
- Considers the writings of self-help guru, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer a major influence in his life.
- Member of Delta Tau Delta International Fraternity
- His favorite soccer team is Glasgow Celtic. But he was once a fan of their city rivals Rangers.