May. 23rd, 1958
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Drew Carey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Robots
2005 - The Aristocrats
1999 - The Big Tease
1993 - Coneheads
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Comedian (segment "Dog Nut")
Himself - Host
Himself - Comedian
Drew Carey (Voiced)
- (August 2001) Underwent emergency surgery. Surgeons inserted a "stent" to open the blocked arteries to his heart.
- Considers the writings of self-help guru, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer a major influence in his life.
- Holds the record for the most money won on the celebrity version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire with $532,000 won during two appearances on the show. During his first appearance, he won $500,000, which has only been equalled by two celebrities - Rosie O'Donnell, and Norm MacDonald. During his second appearance, he left with $32,000.
- In March 2008, Carey became the first US game show host to award a one million dollar cash prize on three separate game shows. The first instance occurred on "Pepsi's Play for a Billion", which aired in September 2003. The second incident happened on the premiere episode of "The Power of 10" in August 2007, while the third was won on a primetime episode of "The Price is Right" (Drew's first nighttime episode, March 2008). In addition, a $1 million prize has been awarded in two subsequent episodes of "Price".
- Is a wrestling fan.
- Owns at least 30 or more computers and over 10 video game consoles. (6 PS2's, 4 XBOX's, etc.)
- Born at 7:00pm-EDT
- Played in his high school marching band.