May. 23rd, 1958
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Drew Carey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Robots
2005 - The Aristocrats
1999 - The Big Tease
1993 - Coneheads
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest Host
Himself - Contestant
Himself - Comedian (segment "Dog Nut")
Himself - Celebrity Scout
- Host of the two biggest-money games in television history. In 2003, he hosted _Pepsi Play for a Billion (2003) (TV)_ (qv), a game show special that offered the ultimate $1 billion prize. In 2007, he became the host of _"Power of 10" (2007)_ (qv), in which the potential prize is $10 million. Both shows were produced by 'Michael Davies (IV)' (qv).
- Holds the record for the most money won on the celebrity version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire with $532,000 won during two appearances on the show. During his first appearance, he won $500,000, which has only been equalled by two celebrities - Rosie O'Donnell, and Norm MacDonald. During his second appearance, he left with $32,000.
- Competed in the World Wrestling Federation's 30-man "Royal Rumble" battle royal match on January 21, 2001. He eliminated himself shortly after entering the match as the fifth participant.
- Member of Delta Tau Delta International Fraternity
- Was in the US Marine Corps.
- Received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Friday, 21 February 2003. Appropriately enough, the star of this former Marine is located directly in front of The Supply Sergeant; a Hollywood fixture for decades.
- Bought his childhood home with his first paycheck from _"The Drew Carey Show" (1995)_ (qv).
- Considers the writings of self-help guru, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer a major influence in his life.