May. 23rd, 1958
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Drew Carey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Robots
2005 - The Aristocrats
1999 - The Big Tease
1993 - Coneheads
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest Host
Himself - Contestant
Himself - Comedian (segment "Dog Nut")
Himself - Celebrity Scout
- Follow riots from Rangers fans and some of the team's players acting in an unsporting manner, he changed his loyalties from Rangers to Celtic saying: "It's still Glasgow, just a little greener and with proper fans.".
- (8 January 1999) Filed $600,000 breach of contract suit against A&W restaurant chain when they refused to pay for commercials after an episode of his TV series featured competitor McDonalds.
- Holds the record for the most money won on the celebrity version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire with $532,000 won during two appearances on the show. During his first appearance, he won $500,000, which has only been equalled by two celebrities - Rosie O'Donnell, and Norm MacDonald. During his second appearance, he left with $32,000.
- A self-professed "computer geek" because of his love of video games and the internet.
- His favorite soccer team is Glasgow Celtic. But he was once a fan of their city rivals Rangers.
- Received an honorary Ph.D. from Cleveland State University in 2000.
- Played in his high school marching band.
- Likes "The Sims" series for PC.