May. 23rd, 1958
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Drew Carey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - The Aristocrats
2005 - Robots
1999 - The Big Tease
1993 - Coneheads
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest Host
Himself - Contestant
Himself - Comedian (segment "Dog Nut")
Himself - Celebrity Scout
Himself - Host
Himself - Comedian
- Follow riots from Rangers fans and some of the team's players acting in an unsporting manner, he changed his loyalties from Rangers to Celtic saying: "It's still Glasgow, just a little greener and with proper fans.".
- His name is mentioned in the song Ohio (Come Back To Texas) by 'Bowling for Soup' (qv).
- Father died when Carey was 8, spawning years of depression. Attempted suicide on many occasions.
- Is a big Cleveland Browns fan. Introduced the team upon the first game of the 1999 season, when it the Browns returned to the NFL.
- Host of the two biggest-money games in television history. In 2003, he hosted _Pepsi Play for a Billion (2003) (TV)_ (qv), a game show special that offered the ultimate $1 billion prize. In 2007, he became the host of _"Power of 10" (2007)_ (qv), in which the potential prize is $10 million. Both shows were produced by 'Michael Davies (IV)' (qv).
- (August 2001) Underwent emergency surgery. Surgeons inserted a "stent" to open the blocked arteries to his heart.
- Owns at least 30 or more computers and over 10 video game consoles. (6 PS2's, 4 XBOX's, etc.)
- Is an avid fan of football (soccer). He says he got into it playing FIFA and learnt the rules ("Soccer for Dummies"), so he could become a "true fan".