May. 23rd, 1958
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Drew Carey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - The Aristocrats
2005 - Robots
1999 - The Big Tease
1993 - Coneheads
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest Host
Himself - Contestant
Himself - Comedian (segment "Dog Nut")
Himself - Celebrity Scout
Himself - Host
Himself - Comedian
- Attended Kent State University
- In March 2008, Carey became the first US game show host to award a one million dollar cash prize on three separate game shows. The first instance occurred on "Pepsi's Play for a Billion", which aired in September 2003. The second incident happened on the premiere episode of "The Power of 10" in August 2007, while the third was won on a primetime episode of "The Price is Right" (Drew's first nighttime episode, March 2008). In addition, a $1 million prize has been awarded in two subsequent episodes of "Price".
- (8 January 1999) Filed $600,000 breach of contract suit against A&W restaurant chain when they refused to pay for commercials after an episode of his TV series featured competitor McDonalds.
- A self-professed "computer geek" because of his love of video games and the internet.
- (August 2001) Underwent emergency surgery. Surgeons inserted a "stent" to open the blocked arteries to his heart.
- Underwent lasik surgery to correct vision. Currently wears trademark glasses as a "prop".
- Born at 7:00pm-EDT
- Is a wrestling fan.