Nov. 25th, 1965
Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland, UK
Dougray Scott's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - New Town Killers
2007 - Hitman
2006 - Perfect Creature
2005 - Dark Water
2003 - To Kill a King
2002 - Ripley's Game
2001 - Enigma
2000 - Mission: Impossible II
1998 - Deep Impact
1997 - Twin Town
1997 - Love in Paris
1994 - Princess Caraboo
1992 - Bastard!!
Guest TV Roles
Major Rory Taylor
Don Pedro DeSoto
Father La Stessa
Dougray Scott (born November 25, 1965) is a Scottish actor. He trained at the Welsh College of Music and Drama where he was named most promising drama student. He began his acting career working in regional theatre and making television appearances. His first big break came when he was cast as Major Rory Taylor in the popular UK series, Soldier Soldier (1991). He gained notoriety as corrupt cop, Terry Walsh, in the movie Twin Town (1997). That role led to his being cast as Prince Henry, opposite 'Drew Barrymore', in Ever After (1998).
- Sunday Mail/McEwan's People's Film Fest's "Scottish Film Star of the Year."
- Placed 5th in 'Heavenly Bodies' poll of the "Celebrity Bodies" magazine (UK).
- Favorite football clubs are Hibernian & Celtic, the Scotish teams with strong Irish roots.
- Dougray was born Stephen Scott, but the name had already been registered at Equity, so he took his French grandmother's surname.
- Nominated for GQ's "Most Alluring Man" of 2001.
- Placed 97th in the "Top 100 Sexiest Men of "New Woman Magazine".
- Won the 1989 Most Promising Drama Student Award from the Welsh College of Music & Drama.
- Attended Auchmuty High School, Glenrothes, Fife.