May. 26th, 1960
Dover, Delaware, USA
Doug Hutchison's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Punisher: War Zone
2008 - The Burrowers
2007 - Moola
2002 - The Salton Sea
2002 - No Good Deed
2000 - Shaft
2000 - Bait
1999 - The Green Mile
1997 - Con Air
1996 - A Time to Kill
1992 - The Lawnmower Man
1988 - Fresh Horses
1988 - The Chocolate War
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Doug grew up in Detroit and Minneapolis, eventually moved to N.Y.C., and attended the Juilliard School for a brief stint. After studying two years with Sanford Meisner and working a plethora of odd-ball jobs (including dressed as a giant Citibank card handing out fliers in Times Square), the actor worked in regional and Off-Broadway theater before landing his first feature supporting role in Fresh Horses (1988)
- Is a fan of Stanley Kubrick films and lists "A Clockwork Orange" as his favorite.
- Production company is called Dark Water Productions.
- His favorite food is Grilled Tuna
- What he likes to do in his spare time is: Write, Read, Watch movies, Take walks through Central Park, Eat out at good restaurants and Hang out with friends.
- Doug was front man for a B-52s-esque band called the Yuh-uh-uh-uhs. The group performed at clubs and coffeehouses in and around Hollywood, cut a homegrown album entitled "YUH!", and made a music video of their cult-hit single, "Vampire Chickens".
- Had a Yorkshire terrier dog called Hopper