Jul. 20th, 1957
Alexandria, Virginia, USA
Donna Dixon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1995 - Nixon
1992 - Wayne's World
1989 - Speed Zone!
1988 - The Couch Trip
1985 - Spies Like Us
1983 - Doctor Detroit
1983 - Twilight Zone: The Movie
Guest TV Roles
Nancy 'Cookie' Miller
Donna was working as a model and attending college when she landed her first regular role on TV's "Bosom Buddies" (1980). While filming Doctor Detroit (1983), she met and married co-star Dan Aykroyd. She has since fluctuated between TV and film work, frequently appearing with her husband.
- Studied anthropology in college.
- Worked as a model for the prestigious Wilhelmina Modeling Agency in New York.
- Three daughters: Stella (b. 4/5/1998), Danielle (b.1990) and Belle (b.1993)
- Mother of 'Danielle Aykroyd' (qv).
- Dress size: 8 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Miss District of Columbia 1977, 1st runner-up Miss World USA 1977.
- Was once engaged to 'Paul Stanley (II)' (qv), one of the lead singers of the rock group KISS. Stanley wrote "I Still Love You" from the KISS Album Creatures of the Night after she ended their engagement.
- Sister-in-law of 'Peter Aykroyd' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb