Jun. 14th, 1946
New York City, New York, USA
Donald Trump's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2002 - Two Weeks Notice
2001 - Zoolander
1998 - 54
1998 - Celebrity
1996 - Eddie
1996 - The Associate
1994 - The Little Rascals
1993 - The Pickle
1992 - Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
1992 - Peter's Friends
1989 - Ghosts Can't Do It
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Himself - Difference Maker
Himself - Host
Melania Trump (22 January 2005 - present) 1 child
Marla Maples (19 December 1993 - 8 June 1999) (divorced) 1 child
Ivana Trump (9 April 1977 - 22 March 1992) (divorced) 3 children
Trade Mark His comb-over hairstyle.
Catchphrase "You're fired!" from "The Apprentice USA" (2004).
Daughter Ivanka Trump (with Ivana Trump) is a model.
Daughter, Ivanka Trump, attends Georgetown University, class of 2004.
Donald Trump's father, Fred Christ Trump (born in Woodhaven, New York, October 11, 1905), is a multi-millionaire developer son of German Parents. Fred developed apartments, homes and high rises in New York. He died June 25, 1999. Married in 1936 to Mary A... MacLeod (born in Stornoway, Scotland, May 10, 1912), who died August 7, 2000.
Daughter Ivanka Trump transferred from Georgetown to the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business.
Son, Eric Trump, is a freshman at Georgetown University.
Graduate of the University of Pennsylvania.
Has three children with Ivana Trump: son Donald Trump Jr. (b. 31 December 1977), daughter Ivanka Trump (b. 30 October 1981) and son Eric Trump (b. 1984).
Daughter, Tiffany Trump (Tiffany Ariana), with Marla Maples (b. 13 October 1993).
Former owner of the New Jersey Generals football club of the United States Football League (USFL) (1984-1985).
Was voted the class "Ladies Man" by classmates on New York Military Academy's class of 1964 at Cornwall-on-Hudson, NY.
Has a net worth of $2.5 billion, according to Forbes Magazine.
Announced his engagement to model Melania Trump. [April 2004]
Unlike most business executives, he doesn't carry a briefcase and possesses a morbid fear of shaking hands.
In his first book, "The Art Of The Deal", he wrote that he briefly thought of attending the University of Southern California (USC), with the idea of becoming a film producer or studio executive. He eventually changed his mind when he decided that the real estate business was more lucrative.
Is half German and half Scottish.
Melania Trump is expecting their first child together [September 2005]
Son, Barron Trump (Barron William Trump), born at 5 a.m. on 20 March 2006, weighing 8 pounds and 5 ounces.
Was among the guests at Usher Raymond's 26th birthday party.
Father-in-law of Vanessa Haydon.
Threw out the opening pitch to game 2 of the Red Sox/ Yankees double-header on 8/18/06. It was the Jimmy Fund fund-raiser day, where he, the Boston Red Sox, and many other donors gave in nearly three million dollars for cancer research. Sadly, the Red Sox lost that game 14-11.
Though he owns labels that market it, he doesn't drink alcohol.
Awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in January 2007.
Is a longtime friend of WWF owner Vince McMahon, and a longtime fan of the World Wrestling Federation. The Donald hosted Wrestlemania IV and V at Trump Plaza, and appeared in a ringside seat at a few others. He has also appeared on WWF TV shows and participated in WWF story-lines.
Became a first-time grandfather when his son, Donald Trump Jr., and his son's wife, Vanessa Haydon, became the parents of a girl named Kai Madison on May 12, 2007 in New York City. Kai Madison weighed in at 6lb. 14oz.
Was born in Queens.
Brothers: Fred Trump, Jr. and Robert Trump. Sisters: Judge Maryanne Trump Barry and Elizabeth Trump Grau.
In 2007, Forbes Magazine reported his earnings in entertainment for the year at $32 million.
He credits his father as his mentor in learning successful business.
- (April 2004) Announced his engagement to model 'Melania Trump' (qv).
- Daughter, 'Tiffany Trump' (qv) (Tiffany Ariana), with 'Marla Maples' (qv) (b. 13 October 1993).
- Though he owns labels that market it, he doesn't drink alcohol.
- Daughter 'Ivanka Trump' (qv) (with 'Ivana Trump' (qv)) is a model.
- Became a first-time grandfather when his son, 'Donald Trump Jr.' (qv), and his son's wife, 'Vanessa Haydon' (qv), became the parents of a girl named Kai Madison on May 12, 2007 in New York City. Kai Madison weighed in at 6lb. 14oz.
- Son, 'Barron Trump' (qv) (Barron William Trump), born at 5 a.m. on 20 March 2006, weighing 8 pounds and 5 ounces.
- In his first book, "The Art Of The Deal", he wrote that he briefly thought of attending the University of Southern California (USC), with the idea of becoming a film producer or studio executive. He eventually changed his mind when he decided that the real estate business was more lucrative.
- Has three children with 'Ivana Trump' (qv): son 'Donald Trump Jr.' (qv) (b. 31 December 1977), daughter 'Ivanka Trump' (qv) (b. 30 October 1981), and son Eric Trump (b. 1984).