Dec. 12th, 1940
East Orange, New Jersey, USA
Dionne Warwick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Began singing at age 6 at a Baptist church.
- Celebrity spokesperson for the Psychic Friends Network and hostess for its infomercials in the 1990s.
- Was named the U.S. Ambassador of Health in 1987.
- She was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 6922 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
- Had a 12-year relationship with actor 'Gianni Russo (I)' (qv) best known for appearing as Carlo Rizzi, Connie Corleone's husband, in _The Godfather (1972)_ (qv).
- As a teenager, she formed the Gospelaires, with sister Dee Dee Warwick and aunt 'Cissy Houston' (qv).
- Mother of 'David Elliott (V)' (qv), and 'Damon Elliott' (qv).
- On the advice of her numerologist, she added an "e" to her last name and spelled it that way professionally before reverting back to her original spelling.