Dec. 12th, 1940
East Orange, New Jersey, USA
Dionne Warwick's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2003 - Tupac: Resurrection
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Ranked #42 on VH1's Greatest Women of Rock N Roll
- She was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 6922 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
- Mother of 'David Elliott (V)' (qv), and 'Damon Elliott' (qv).
- On the advice of her numerologist, she added an "e" to her last name and spelled it that way professionally before reverting back to her original spelling.
- Although her real last name is Warrick, on her first hit record, "Don't Make Me Over", her record company misspelled her name "Warwick" on the label, and she's used it ever since.
- Honorary Member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- In the 1960s, she worked with 'Burt Bacharach' (qv) and 'Hal David (II)' (qv) who wrote most of her songs.
- First cousin of 'Whitney Houston' (qv).